UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Teddy Babes Forum.

Old 14-09-2012, 05:42 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Default Accessory, clothing and Teddy Bling Suppliers

Starting a Thread as Kats has suggested for Suppliers we can recommend for stuff for our ladies.

Lets try and keep discussion to a minimum to make this useful, and hopefully a mod will sticky it for us

Karrot

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 14-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Platinum Member

i would say

Asda should be good for clothes and some jewelry.
charity shops good clothes & jewelry at low prices.
eBay wigs, clothes & jewelry
Old 14-09-2012, 09:16 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollman2 View Post
i would say

Asda should be good for clothes and some jewelry.
charity shops good clothes & jewelry at low prices.
eBay wigs, clothes & jewelry
+1 for Asda - I got loads of stuff from here for next to nothing - still havent used some of it! (For dresses for a TBD go for the George size 12 - nice fit, not too baggy, not too loose - sleeves may need some shortening)
I also recommend TK Maxx for Glasses and more "Designer" Stuff (better delivery than ASDA - unless you are ok with picking up from a local store). Bought Lou's Glasses and LBD from here.

For Costumes and a pretty wide variety of wigs I recommend a Party shop in Berkshire called "Fun 'n' Frolic" they've been around for years (it's where I got most of the Jessica Rabbit Costume from). The shopping is safe and you pay using a PayPal account.
http://www.funnfrolic.co.uk/party-store/

Karrot pointed us to a very good wig store - wiwigs.co.uk seems to have a good selection of good quality cheap wigs (and the cheapest Human hair wigs I have seen) - I personally had some technical issues paying at the site - but they offer a Paypal option, which worked for me. They also have an Amazon store but not such a good selection.

www.amazon.co.uk also does some interesting stuff, I bought the Bikini and the Jessica Rabbit dress from here, all came through fine.
Old 15-09-2012, 05:07 AM
Diamond Member

I'd definitely recommend George at ASDA for clothes in general. I've managed to get some incredible bargains in their end of season sale recently.

The sizes I find best for Jenny, a deluxe model:

Dresses and tops - Size 12, or 10 for that nice about to burst out look.

Trousers and shorts - Size 8 (size 6 is also ok for tight fitting shorts)

Bras - Size 38DD

Knickers - Size 8 or Small

T-shirts, Sweat-shirts etc - Size Medium

Stockings/tights - Size small/medium

If you have an ASDA Living store nearby (these sell clothes and household lines but do not sell groceries) they carry a much wider range of clothing than the normal supermarket branches and also have a good range of reasonably priced costume jewellery items - great for earrings, necklaces and bracelets.

Clothes at Tesco and Sainsbury stores are also good and their sizes should be the same as above.

If you're not confident about rifling through the racks in a ladies clothing department, both ASDA and Tesco have an online shopping facility where you can have your purchases sent to your local store (they'll be packaged in a sealed grey opaque plastic bag) for collection.

I would also recommend regularly checking the weekly special buy items at the discount supermarkets ALDI and LIDL. They regularly have good quality ladies clothing items at silly prices. In recent weeks I have bought underwear, bodysuits, nightwear and leggings from these stores. You can check the current and forthcoming special buy items on both of these companies UK websites.
Old 15-09-2012, 09:40 AM
Active New Member

Ebay nice used clothing if you plushies look at right buyer with good feedback, designer gear, bras, undies, stockings, suspenderbelts, leather....ooooh, excuse me Fubear scuttles off to the bathroom as fast as his little legs will carry him
Old 22-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Golden Diamond Member

I can absolutely recommend WiWigs on Ebay. Reasonable prices, Quality stock and very fast delivery times. If you lady needs a new mop, you want some long locks for a night out or you just fancy scaring the crap out of the cat, get your wigs from here

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Wiwigs

Karrot

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 22-09-2012, 01:28 PM
Diamond Member

Default Vogue Wigs

And - Vogue Wigs also e-bay.
Seem to stock very similar stuff with almost identical pics,
Very quick on delivery, good prices and all seem to be made of the synthetic hair "kanekalon" which has proved to be fine.
Old 22-09-2012, 11:12 PM
Diamond Member

For my two standard babes I find a size 6 or 4-6 or Xsmall dress to be the one to go for. Skirts are difficult for standard babes as the waist is so small compared with the hips. Knee length stockings will go up to the thighs. Shoes size 3. I find it best to avoid the one size fits all options.

I find Lovehoney ok for lingerie.

Jokers' Masquerade are good for outfits. The teen sizes are the ones to go for with a standard TB. They also have a selection of fairly cheap wigs. Clearence items often offer a bargain.

liberette glamour fashions offer lingerie, rhinestone jewelery and stockings.

I have been looking on various gothic clothing sites for dresses but haven't found anything below size 8 at a reasonable price.

Last edited by Dongo; 22-09-2012 at 11:30 PM. Reason: add comment
Old 30-09-2012, 09:49 PM
Diamond Member

Default Nicole's outfit sizes

The red PVC corset is from Liberette Glamour Fashions small size

The body stocking is from there too - one size fits most - try not to stretch too much when dressing her.

The Rhinestone BITCH necklace was from them, too.

The leggings are Slim Leg Jogger from B H S for 8-9 yo - they fitted very well and was the best compromise between waist and leg length.

The gold necklace was a new item from a local charity shop.

The heels came from Lovehoney size 3.
Old 01-10-2012, 01:09 PM
Diamond Member

Default Willow - the sizes

Willows outfit and undies

The "dress" is actually a pixie hem layered top by Jordash (size small) which I obtained from Sharpe Designs. I cannot praise Sharpe too highly - it arrived within 36 hours and they didn't charge anything for P&P.
Link http://www.sharpe-designs.com/
The stockings (sold as knee length) are from Jokers Masquerade
The shoes were an American size equal to 3.5. I think that they came from JM also.

Please remember that Willow is very petite 30 18 28.5

The bra is a soft 30A from B H S
The panties are for 8/9 y o girls from B H S

Last edited by Dongo; 01-10-2012 at 01:35 PM. Reason: addition