UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2022, 06:41 PM
Site Owner

I'm not bothered where this thread goes, wherever you want it to go.

I left work at 3:30pm, my plan was to drive home, phone Lucidtoys, ask where my refund was, pick my daughter up and go out for something to eat.

I only just got out the factory door, one step on the carpark my phone pings several times and the refund showed up on Paypal and Shop accounts, followed by two emails

Quote:
Dear Mr Tommo,
Thank you for your email reply.

Our sincere apology for the misunderstanding and pricing issues. We have now proceeded to cancel the order, as we are unable to offer the product for the £695.95. An email with the confirmation for the cancelled order will be sent to you and refund should be back with you within the next 3-5 working days.

I shall speak to my manager regarding adding your loyalty point back. Our apology again for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further assistance.

Best Regards,

Sales Support
lucidtoys.com
Neojoy Limited

To be fair to them, I knew full well they fucked up on the price,

I just was hoping because they had already taken the money, they would honour the deal.

If you saw me here last Saturday, I was considering trying to blag another 10% off that.

On the other hand, I also know I made a major goof yesterday.

Why? because that doll was the body I have been after for many months, along with the C45-Monica head that I can't get hold of her head unless I import her myself, I have mentioned her on the site several times..

The head I will need to buy separately direct from CST/usbbdoll that is 249+fees.

The body I ordered and the head I wanted are in the link below. £1701 + duty and fees

https://www.usbbdoll.com/collections...41918428119217

Now you tell me the Lucid's deal on the body @£1165 yesterday still wasn't a bloody good one, I'm a dick

Luckily I got this,

Quote:

support@lucidtoys via freshdesk.com
15:56 (3 hours ago)
to me

Dear Tommo,
Thank you for your email.

I have confirmed with my manager that we will add your loyalty points back to you. We are also happy to offer you £15 credit to add an accessory to your next order, and the 10% we offered earlier.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further assistance.
Best Regards,

Sales Support
lucidtoys.com
Neojoy Limited
My loyalty points were £35 they nearly paid the Saturday shipping

I realised driving home tonight ,after a spot of something to eat, I need to go back to them and buy the same doll body again... Don't I ?
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257

Last edited by Tommo10; 08-10-2022 at 04:36 PM. Reason: remove my real name and name of lucid employee
Old 08-10-2022, 08:40 AM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Ok so this issue has now been resolved.

Both Tommo and i purchased 1 silicon doll body each.

Tommo > CST 165 CM

Samurai > YouQdoll 163 cm

Both dolls were advertised as on sale and at a reduced price of £695.

However it would appear that there was an error in pricing on Lucidtoys website.

So long story, short version both Tommo and i, after a few emails to Lucidtoys have received full refunds also a few quid credit to our accounts and 10% of any future orders for the inconvenience..

I personaly think it was an error with a Lucid toys employee not knowing the difference between a Silicon doll and a TPE doll in possibly reducing some of their TPE dolls and these silicon dolls got reduced accidentally, at least that's my theory

So its a No !

Samurai...
Old 08-10-2022, 08:54 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Fair enough, my previous comment was because it seemed unlikely for two different dolls to be mispriced so my assumption was that it was a deliberate ploy but I guess an employee could easily have made that mistake when listing them. It will be interesting to see if this happens again in the future, if it was an honest mistake then someone will have got a severe bollocking and it shouldn't happen again.

At least you both have your money back
Old 08-10-2022, 09:07 AM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

You could be right Revol, it would not surprise me though the way i think i always try to give the "benefit of the doubt" untill i have proof or some sort of evidence that say's otherwise.

Anyway it does say a bit about the service should things go wrong, my only complaint is that i had to contact them and they could sort things out a bit quicker..

Cheers buddy

Samurai..
Old 13-10-2022, 04:42 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Ok so this issue has now been resolved.

Both Tommo and i purchased 1 silicon doll body each.

Tommo > CST 165 CM

Samurai > YouQdoll 163 cm

Both dolls were advertised as on sale and at a reduced price of £695.

However it would appear that there was an error in pricing on Lucidtoys website.

So long story, short version both Tommo and i, after a few emails to Lucidtoys have received full refunds also a few quid credit to our accounts and 10% of any future orders for the inconvenience..

I personaly think it was an error with a Lucid toys employee not knowing the difference between a Silicon doll and a TPE doll in possibly reducing some of their TPE dolls and these silicon dolls got reduced accidentally, at least that's my theory

So its a No !

Samurai...
That's correct, we had to escalate the matter to the manufacturers. One of the customers who came to pick it up did manage to get it for the price advertised. I tried my best with the manufacturers but due to some technical issues, they didn't agree.

We will be getting some new Silicone Dolls which we can offer for a lower price to members if they are willing to do honest reviews for them.

Old 13-10-2022, 05:02 PM
Silver Member

Video or text reviews?

Rei has her own dedicated twitter profile at https://twitter.com/reiayanamidoll
Old 13-10-2022, 05:09 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidtoys View Post
....I tried my best with the manufacturers but due to some technical issues, they didn't agree.

Hmmm? What does it have to do with the manufacturer.

You or your staff priced the dolls on YOUR website. The manufacturer can't be held responsible for your mistake on a site they have no control over.

Oh wait, I see....Technical reasons

Psion
Old 13-10-2022, 05:13 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan View Post
Video or text reviews?
Photo + Video and Text would be great.

a) CST
b) SM
c) JY
d) YouQ

We are working with SM on 3 new bodies which are extremely lightweight.

Old 13-10-2022, 05:41 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

According to Citizens Advice:

"If you have a contract, the company can’t usually cancel your order, even if they realise they’ve sold you something at the wrong price. They’ll only be able to cancel it if it was a genuine and honest mistake on their part that you should’ve noticed."

I believe both Mr. Tommo and Mr. Sam HAD a contract...

Trading Standards may be somewhat interested.

https://www.mytipsandadvice.co.uk/20...DAR_EU15110401

- - -

Last edited by algaeholics; 13-10-2022 at 05:54 PM.
Old 13-10-2022, 05:44 PM
Vendor

algaeholics and psion satori