UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Anatomicaldoll Doll Forum.(G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2010, 09:17 PM

Smile Feodora Profile

Hello from Feodora

This post was copied from Our Doll Community

Hello to all of my friends and neighbors! I am Feodora Verochka Tychovich. I grew up in Voronezh, a beautiful city with a rich history. My father is an architect and my mother teaches history. I am an engineering student, but I work with noquiexis as a model to help pay for my expenses.

I have face number 3 and body number 3 (Elena model). I am 5.67 feet tall and I weigh 68.3 lbs. I have brown hair and brown eyes. My measurements are: breast of 35.6 inches, waist of 26 inches, hips of 37.8 inches. I wear a size 10-12 Medium dress and size 9 shoe.

I like popular music and classical art, and I spend a lot of time at the libraries and museums (mostly studying). I like to "shop until I drop" as the Americans say. I am an accomplished violinist, and I have given many public performances. I like to ride my motorcycle through the mountains and hill country. I have my own car, a silver and red Camero, but I find driving in a car to be too restrictive.

My favorite foods are Swiss, German, Hungarian, and Polish. I love to cook, but I mostly love dining out in fine restaurants. My dream is to have my own cabin in the woods with a good view of the mountains.

Black Bear

A new pet

Portrait 1

Portrait 2

Here is my album

More pictures form Dollstock 2010

-30-

"To me the meanest flower that blows can give
Thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears."
William Wordsworth