UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Fashion forum (G)

Old 07-04-2021, 05:54 PM
Gold Member

Default Looking for an extra small catsuit

I have been trying to find a white double zippered catsuit/jumpsuit/bodysuit to fit a Kimber Doll. I have bought several advertised as one size (asian) but they are all far too long in the body. A few sellers on ebay have advertised a fictional 2XS size (generally cheaper than the S/M/L sizes) but when you buy one you rapidly get the purchase cancelled and the money refunded. This is always on supposed quality control issues. If you try and buy small sized items of lingerie this happens nearly every time as well. So generally they don't really stock small sizes. After a couple of months of trying I have 3 too big catsuits.

Is there any company (preferably in the UK) who really stocks such a thing?
Old 07-04-2021, 09:55 PM
Silver Member

Hi Mission. Strangely enough I’ve been trying to find the same thing for other doll bodies.

Zipped bodystockings seem to quite difficult to find. The smallest size I have been able to find has been a “Medium”. Any other smaller sizes have no zipper. Not sure if these are the ones you are referring to as being refunded money for.

I think on dolls below the 160cm range it is best to just try and minimise the amount of excess material there is from the body being shorter by pulling it up or rolling it up wherever it is longest to get the length you want
Old 08-04-2021, 10:10 AM
Site Owner

Hi Mission,

I have few ideas whether they are of any use, I really don't know.
I have had similar issues myself in the past with catsuits and other items based around that, I have never thought of searching for a white catsuit until reading you post this morning, Just seen a gorgeous one £104 plus p&p.
I have been obsessed with black tight wet look pvc/leather look for many years. I bought a black catsuit at the beginning of 2019 from a UK online fancy dress shop, like many sellers the smallest size was small (UK 8-10) it only fits well on Gemma a YL 170cm D cup and that's because she well proportioned and not too slimmer waist, the rest of my crew it's either too long or baggy in various places, so Gemma's the only doll that wears it now, BTW she wears a nude body stocking underneath, because the backing of the black PVC stains terribly. I really don't think you will get a Catsuit in a woman's size online to fit a Kimber doll, those fictional sizes never exist, they do it all the time on ebay even with stockings and tights, it helps to push their items to the top of the list when you search items in order of lowest priced.

Anyhow, So this all depends on the look you are after and how much you are willing to pay, whether it need to be double zipped, Will keyholed back do? I am assuming this a sexy catsuit not a protection body.... there are some great looking smaller sized ones online, many would be more than I would be willing to pay. I assume you are searching 'white double zipper catsuits' play around with the following words in front of it or a combination of them, Kids Girls Ballet Dance Leotard Catsuit Gymnastics Full Body Jumpsuit Dancewear.

The other idea, and this was the loony plan I came up with moons ago and still buy loads of them these days. Forget the catsuits and hunt for white body stockings instead you can get them in many styles, some will be crotchless, they look really sexy on a doll and they stretch so they will fit all sizes too.

Hope that was some help.

If I am in the right direction of what you are looking for, I do have some links .

Tommo.
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257

Last edited by Tommo10; 08-04-2021 at 10:23 AM.
Old 08-04-2021, 01:33 PM
Gold Member

Thanks for your advice everybody. I already own bodystockings of many varieties. These can be a bugger to get on but they fit Kimber nice and tight and look good. I like to protect my dolls and these are ideal. They are all open crotch and I have bought several pairs of transparent seamless pants which cover that part nicely.

Ideally though, I would like Kimber to be naked inside the one garment.

I owned a textile doll for a while and a zippered bodysuit fitted her quite well but not the Kimbers who have far less body bulk and are maybe shorter in the upper body than the textile doll.

I did see a photograph on the site from somebody who has quite a collection of dolls who were all or mostly all wearing exactly what I am looking for. One of the dolls was a 150 cm and the suit looked really snug. But try as I might I cannot find one on line.
Old 08-04-2021, 02:56 PM
Silver Member

Its not white but there are many colors their size 0 and 00 fit my girls.
https://www.prettylittlething.us/pre...t-catsuit.html

This is where I got Brin and Jackie their bikinis but be warned shopping there can become addictive especially there markdown and clearance.
Old 08-04-2021, 03:47 PM
Legendary Member

This is what I use:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I've tended to go for large as my girls are tall.
Old 08-04-2021, 09:33 AM

Another idea would be nylon encasement, I did a photo shoot some time back with another model for a front cover of a magazine, we also had vet wrap with dolls faces drawn on. I will try dig out a pic in a few days when I've got time.

Buy the smallest size tights, opaque thicker ones if desired or sheer, cut a hole in the crotch area and snip off the toes and you then have a top. Bottom just use tights as normal in a matching colour. You could then add a little mini skirt or hot pants over the top.

Being as you have 3 large catsuits, maybe consider a sewing machine or hand sew to alter them.