UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Love doll UK
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 30-03-2021, 03:42 PM
Silver Member

I'll do my bit to help the market research: I'd only take Jenny's head off if i absolutely had too. Also, in the case of the Ex Summit Alexa model and the like, you can't take the head off.

But for those with smaller storage needs, i guess being able to remove a head and use a storage case that's as small as possible is also a benefit.
Old 08-04-2021, 05:12 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
I'll do my bit to help the market research: I'd only take Jenny's head off if i absolutely had too. Also, in the case of the Ex Summit Alexa model and the like, you can't take the head off.

But for those with smaller storage needs, i guess being able to remove a head and use a storage case that's as small as possible is also a benefit.
I think that's a good point.

If you have plenty of room then a full size 170cm (or even bigger) case might be the best answer. Then you don't have to spend time removing the head

and if you're short on space then maybe a smaller case would be best, maybe one that doesn't come that far off the ground and could be stored under a bed?
Old 08-04-2021, 08:57 AM
Silver Member

Yup.

Being able to store a doll under the bed but, SAFELY is a great move. But in terms of working out the average height of a basic bed so that a case can be slid under... i wouldn't want that job.

Considering you have to take into account the size of a doll, the material for the case, the padding etc hmm... tricky one.

And my coffee hasn't kicked in yet so i'm struggling to form proper sentences.
Old 08-04-2021, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
Yup.

Being able to store a doll under the bed but, SAFELY is a great move. But in terms of working out the average height of a basic bed so that a case can be slid under... i wouldn't want that job.
More likely a matter of taking into account the largest possible breast size when figuring out the depth of the box, which is going to be at odds with underbed storage.
You know there's always going to be that one doll owner with breasts that have their own gravitational pull kicking up a stink that he bought a case and can't close the lid
Old 28-07-2021, 09:38 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlos View Post
More likely a matter of taking into account the largest possible breast size when figuring out the depth of the box, which is going to be at odds with underbed storage.
You know there's always going to be that one doll owner with breasts that have their own gravitational pull kicking up a stink that he bought a case and can't close the lid
that's definitely a good point and one we've considered also. The main point of a storage case for most people is the concealment factor. Yes, a storage case physically stops people from seeing the doll but you still may need to offer an explanation when people see the case itself. So, ideally, it would be thin enough to go under a bed - then it's both out of sight and secure.

The issue is, that the cases we get are a set size. So I'm guessing, they have machinery, casts etc set up for certain sizes and we'd need to prove that another size would sell in considerable proportions.

Anyway, I totally agree with you, so I've asked the question again more specifically if we could get a custom size.

The next question is, exactly what height would be right?
Old 28-07-2021, 09:58 AM
Banned

I've at last found a way to properly store your girls under the bed

Shamus.
Old 28-07-2021, 11:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovedoll_co_uk View Post
Anyway, I totally agree with you, so I've asked the question again more specifically if we could get a custom size.

The next question is, exactly what height would be right?
Howdy Lovedoll.co.uk

My loveable outcast unmentionable doll is 160cm tall with a healthy G chest, and her head is not removeable. So I guess I would need at least a 170cm case for her?

My other dolls, I really don't like removing their heads. Most of my dolls, after screwing/plonking the head on once, the head never comes off again. So for some that would mean a 180cm trunk at least.

If I had the skills of Mr Cabbage, and needed to hide them, I'd build a fake wall.

Do many people store dolls under their bed?

I cannot remember in my life ever having a bed that would accommodate a trunk underneath it. Especially not a trunk capable of providing sanctuary to a lady with an impressive chest.

Cheers,

Mr F
Old 28-07-2021, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlibble View Post
I would need at least a 170cm case for her?
In the Shire we call those wardrobes
Old 28-07-2021, 11:23 AM
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
I've at last found a way to properly store your girls under the bed

Shamus.
Excellent idea
Old 28-07-2021, 03:58 PM
Diamond Member

Mr flibble. My skye currently has g cup breats until i replace her body. She can fit comfortably under my ottoman bed. I did remove the hardboard base to gain a couple of inches and layed a 4in thick foam mattress down. Rarely gets used but handy to have