UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Love doll UK
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 13-04-2021, 06:45 PM

Default Current Waiting Times

Hey, I'm new to all the doll things, I scoured a few threads before I decided which vendor to buy from. I chose lovedolls.com in the end and have my order saved. I ordered this on 28/03/2021 and was just wondering what the estimated time it would take for them to make it before they ship?

I've seen people saying they got updates on where their doll is on the line whilst being made, but I've only had the initial order confirmation email.

I chose one that hade the same head and body, but I customised what eyes and that it had. Would that make the manufacturing time longer?

The doll I ordered was an SE Doll, if that helps at all.

Thanks,
Amelia
Old 13-04-2021, 07:39 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Ameila!!

The eyes won't make any significant difference to manufacture time.

Can't really comment much on lead time. I'd say ~4 - 8 weeks.

HTH

- - -
Old 13-04-2021, 08:00 PM
Silver Member

Four to eight is reasonable.

I noticed with my girl, i got my confirmation and regarding the status of my order... not much happened for a while. Then a few weeks in i got 'proof' that she had been made, couple of weeks later she was here so, i think the exciting stuff happens 'later' in your waiting period.
Old 13-04-2021, 09:15 PM
Site Owner

Hi Amelia,

Welcome to the forum.

Personally I would be in contact with Lovedolls.com, just to firstly confirm everything is okay with your order and when they anticipate you getting your factory photos of your doll once it's been made, 16 months ago there were production times of just over a week - order to factory photos, reading their website that is what they are still claiming, I doubt they have updated their website recently. I would expect times to be a little longer at the present time, however they claim to have a dedicated team out there in China to speed things along, I would be contacting them to see what is happening.

Have you had no contact from them at all since the first confirmation email ? Was that computer generated or directly from a member of their team?
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257

Last edited by Tommo10; 13-04-2021 at 11:11 PM.
Old 13-04-2021, 10:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiAmelia95 View Post
Hey, I'm new to all the doll things, I scoured a few threads before I decided which vendor to buy from. I chose lovedolls.com in the end and have my order saved. I ordered this on 28/03/2021 and was just wondering what the estimated time it would take for them to make it before they ship?

I've seen people saying they got updates on where their doll is on the line whilst being made, but I've only had the initial order confirmation email.

I chose one that hade the same head and body, but I customised what eyes and that it had. Would that make the manufacturing time longer?

The doll I ordered was an SE Doll, if that helps at all.

Thanks,
Amelia
Hi Amelia,

I know Adam who owns Lovedolls.com and he's a sound guy. This vendor is actually in offices in the main Jinsan building.

I could be wrong but I believe that SE dolls whilst part of the Jinsan family are made at a different site. If that is that case Adam will still be all over it like a rash and if anything goes wrong he is just accross the hall from the head of Jinsan.

As Tommo says above it doesn't hurt to stay in contact but just wanted to give you that warm and fuzzy that they are one of the good guys.

I think that there has recently been another Chinese holiday and that always slows things a bit.

Which SE did you go for? Personally I would love to give Alita a home. Was that who you went for?

Looking forwards to seeing your first pics. Sure that it won't be too long.

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 14-04-2021, 06:05 AM
Bronze Member

Hi Amelia and to the forum.

I'm 10 days behind you with a WM order via CloudClimax. Will hopefully see you post more updates of the progress.
Old 14-04-2021, 06:22 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koni View Post
Hi Amelia and to the forum.

I'm 10 days behind you with a WM order via CloudClimax. Will hopefully see you post more updates of the progress.
I ordered a WM doll from Cloud Climax too, on 26 March, eagerly awaiting an update and factory photos at the moment.

Old 14-04-2021, 06:43 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu1971 View Post
I ordered a WM doll from Cloud Climax too, on 26 March, eagerly awaiting an update and factory photos at the moment.
Look forward to seeing updates from you also Lulu
Old 14-04-2021, 02:31 PM

I think the e-mail I received was an order confirmation one. I read in it that if I had any questions I should reply to the e-mail or contact their e-mail address.
I decided to reply to the e-mail just to see if I get a response.

I decided on the Amiya SE Doll. I've always loved Asian beauty and since I won't be able to ever be with another person I decided to get a doll instead
Old 14-04-2021, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiAmelia95 View Post
since I won't be able to ever be with another person I decided to get a doll instead
Umm

Wow

Okay, that's one hell of a statement to throw out there, but it doesn't feel right to leave it hanging. Care to elaborate? No pressure, of course

Tags
lovedolls.com, shipping, waiting time