UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2023, 06:31 PM
Silver Member

Default 6ye

she comes with a Head and she is a 6YE but not arrives until Friday or early next week - not a clue how I will feel about her when she arrives - but to me she looks like a 12 out of 10 - I hope she looks like the picture
Old 07-06-2023, 06:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarlos View Post
she comes with a Head and she is a 6YE but not arrives until Friday or early next week - not a clue how I will feel about her when she arrives - but to me she looks like a 12 out of 10 - I hope she looks like the picture
Do you have a link to her marketing materials?
Old 07-06-2023, 06:46 PM
Diamond Member

Welcome to the family. Sorry to hear about your divorce. Lots of us are in the same boat so we understand.. A doll or a torso will definitely help. They give you something to focus on instead of the negative stuff. If you let them they can change your whole life. Take it one day at a time and enjoy it.
Shamus leave the poor guy alone. Hes just walked in the door and your badgering him for numbers. Remember what it was like on day 1. You're blinded by them and cant think of anything else........ Oh ffs who am i kidding. You get turned on by numbers. I forgot who I was talking to .

Old 07-06-2023, 06:54 PM
Silver Member

Default Soft Body

she has a pale soft body personally chose due to wanting to add more heads eventually - I am teasing here a little until she really arrives

but she is on you tube

B - 38 or 39?

W - 50

Hip - 82

Green eyes I hope as in picture or might be random - lol I dare not look into her eyes phew -

I bought a few bit already but no clothes yet I might put one my T-shirts on her for now

I bought 2 white towels - maize starch powder? hope right thing - a squeezy water bottle - Pampers aqua wipes - no oil yet wanted mineral oil not see any in shop - some fine white clothes

thanks for your interest sir
Old 07-06-2023, 06:59 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
Welcome to the family. Sorry to hear about your divorce. Lots of us are in the same boat so we understand.. A doll or a torso will definitely help. They give you something to focus on instead of the negative stuff. If you let them they can change your whole life. Take it one day at a time and enjoy it.
Shamus leave the poor guy alone. Hes just walked in the door and your badgering him for numbers. Remember what it was like on day 1. You're blinded by them and cant think of anything else........ Oh ffs who am i kidding. You get turned on by numbers. I forgot who I was talking to .
you hit it Bang on the nail and thank you yes it is not easy and at least I am in the clear Divorce over - I have a feeling the doll will help or maybe I should say Beautiful lady do not want to upset her ha ha - cant wait
Old 07-06-2023, 07:13 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarlos View Post
you hit it Bang on the nail and thank you yes it is not easy and at least I am in the clear Divorce over - I have a feeling the doll will help or maybe I should say Beautiful lady do not want to upset her ha ha - cant wait
One thing I will say... And this is just personal experience... Go into this with an open mind. Your new girl is not a replacement for a real woman.. She is an alternative. Dont think of her as a toy and you will get so much joy from her. Wish you all the best.
And ask whatever questions you like. We was all a newbie once

Old 07-06-2023, 07:40 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
One thing I will say... And this is just personal experience... Go into this with an open mind. Your new girl is not a replacement for a real woman.. She is an alternative. Dont think of her as a toy and you will get so much joy from her. Wish you all the best.
And ask whatever questions you like. We was all a newbie once
Yes definitely going in with open mind here - my new girl to me will be more of an addon to my life and yes a real woman will take some beating at least the good side like going out for meals holding hands sharing life together and if she is into you great sex too - I wont mention the bad and disappointment's - I will try not to look at my new arriving girl as a doll toy but I think she will not hurt me like a real woman can - now that is a big plus in my books
Old 07-06-2023, 07:56 PM
Diamond Member

Sounds like your gonna be just fine

Old 07-06-2023, 09:29 PM
The Shoe Shrine

Welcome to the community Tarlos. As Adam says, take it one step at a time. There is no prizes, it's a new adventure and one that will hopefully see you feeling better. I know when my Chloe (also a 6Ye) come into my life after a nasty break up with my ex, she changed my life - she will be with me 3 years in November and not one day has gone by where I regret it. She is my Angel and will always be my number one.

In one way, a torso is better - you don't need to buy shoes for her....something that has gone way beyond my control now.

So much to take in and don't be afraid to ask questions, no matter how "absurd" they may seem, we've all been there at some point or another.

Last edited by Gavla82; 08-06-2023 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Chloe shouted at me for putting the wrong month.
Old 07-06-2023, 10:22 PM
Silver Member

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavla82 View Post
Welcome to the community Tarlos. As Adam says, take it one step at a time. There is no prizes, it's a new adventure and one that will hopefully see you feeling better. I know when my Chloe (also a 6yE) come into my life after a nasty break up with my ex, she changed my life - she will be with me 3 years in December and not one day has gone by where I regret it. She is my Angel and will always be my number one.

In one way, a torso is better - you don't need to buy shoes for her....something that has gone way beyond my control now.

So much to take in and don't be afraid to ask questions, no matter how "absurd" they may seem, we've all been there at some point or another.
Thank you Gavla82 I agree with your kind words thanks for sharing your girl Chloe wonderful - 3 years crikey that is great - I think one of main advantage of Torso is it will be lighter to move around and easier for me to store due to my small room I live in - but she looks very beautiful well in the pictures I will update when she arrives hopefully soon and think of a name for her - it is crazy every day I think about her and not even arrived yet I did not expect this good feeling I have D