UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2023, 09:44 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarlos View Post

The cleaning can be a bit of a pain but I'm learning and trying different ideas
If you're talking about cleaning after making love with your lady, using a condom or better still a femidom makes life easier. There's a thread on here about female condoms worth a read
Old 11-06-2023, 09:52 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavla82 View Post
If you can buddy, get on either eBay or Amazon and get yourself a colour palette of eyeshadow. Like this.

The white is useful to "repaint" her teeth if she has any. I do this one Chloe from time to time. Also a collection of makeup brushes, like this one is good to have as well.

and these lip glosses are divine! Just don't blame me if you can't keep off her lips / stare lovingly at them.

Did you have to?!

thanks Gavla82 I will take a look at those I am on Amazon not so much eBay at the moment - I did manage to get some lipstick on her after a good clean up too much gloss but because I cant resist and my personal problem of kiss kiss all the time it keeps coming off now the funny thing is when I went into town after I forgot I must of had lipstick and smears on my face lol - I guess people must have though I had a great night out

OMG the shous She must have her own room there are more shous in there than a real girl

I can recommend some stuff for other delights and it is absolutely Brilliant on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00TU70Z...roduct_details
Old 11-06-2023, 02:50 PM
The Shoe Shrine

Quote:
I can recommend some stuff for other delights and it is absolutely Brilliant on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00TU70Z...roduct_details
I used to this, until I had a self lubricated WM160A, but now, to save Chloes new 159C which also has self lubricating, she will remain a virgin.
Old 11-06-2023, 04:27 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman View Post
If you're talking about cleaning after making love with your lady, using a condom or better still a femidom makes life easier. There's a thread on here about female condoms worth a read
Sherry strictly wont let me use a condom for her certain personal reasons - I don't mind its great

I wont go into too many details but things worked pretty well

tip her over bowl of water

I have a squirty drinks bottle fill with water and a very small amount of dp Pure Liquid Soap use this first plenty of it - then I use the thing that came with the doll and fill with fresh clean water and use that

then I wipe all inside with Pampers aqua wipes

then the magic bit

I cut a piece of Minky Super Absorbent Soakups which Absorbs 10 times its own weight in water I wrap it around a pen leaving quite a bit over lapping the end of the pen and at the back then push all that in and leave it there it don't take long - dry as a whistle - it does not leave any bits behind and makes no difference the material is pink - Minky packet has large 2 sheets of the stuff inside will make you 8x of these costing only £1.80p
Old 12-06-2023, 08:38 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Sherry strictly wont let me use a condom for her certain personal reasons - I don't mind its great

I have a squirty drinks bottle fill with water and a very small amount of dp Pure Liquid Soap use this first plenty of it - then I use the thing that came with the doll and fill with fresh clean water and use that

then the magic bit

I cut a piece of Minky Super Absorbent Soakups which Absorbs 10 times its own weight in water I wrap it around a pen leaving quite a bit over lapping the end of the pen and at the back then push all that in and leave it there it don't take long - dry as a whistle - it does not leave any bits behind and makes no difference the material is pink - Minky packet has large 2 sheets of the stuff inside will make you 8x of these costing only £1.80p
Keeping everything clean and dry is really important, Don't get lazy on that.
Old 12-06-2023, 10:45 AM
Banned

Quote:

then the magic bit

You realise that you can use tampons for internal drying?... Yep... We buy tampons for these girls.

When you are thinking of bodily fluids, remember that human saliver can carry much more harmful bacteria than fluids from other parts of the body. Never compromise on her oral hygene. Also, if she has a closed mouth, once a month at least open it up to allow air flow.

I use the casing from a tampax to pop in their mouths to allow a bit of air movement.

i.e.
Old 12-06-2023, 02:56 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
You realise that you can use tampons for internal drying?... Yep... We buy tampons for these girls.

When you are thinking of bodily fluids, remember that human saliver can carry much more harmful bacteria than fluids from other parts of the body. Never compromise on her oral hygene. Also, if she has a closed mouth, once a month at least open it up to allow air flow.

I use the casing from a tampax to pop in their mouths to allow a bit of air movement.

i.e.
that's a good idea because mouth is pretty tightly closed - Yes I know what you mean there is also a usb rechargeable dehumidifier Rod they sell on Amazon but it draws water out and turns to steam into the atmosphere I wonder if this could work? well anything is worth a look
Old 12-06-2023, 03:25 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Word of advice: Don't use the supplied USB 'heating rods' anywhere, not even in your coffee. They are not temperature controlled and will melt TPE readily.

- - -
Old 12-06-2023, 03:29 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Word of advice: Don't use the supplied USB 'heating rods' anywhere, not even in your coffee. They are not temperature controlled and will melt TPE readily.
is this not different to a heating rod ?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08GSQJ4...A36CCHJKEXVYRD
Old 12-06-2023, 03:30 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Yup, I was just advising on avoiding those supplied with these girls by default.

However, what you really want is a DEhumidifier!? 🤔

Anyways, avoid sticking anything hot up there, except yourself!

- - -