UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 17-01-2022, 01:40 PM
Silver Member

Default Used dolls

In no way do I mean to sound disrespectful in any way but if you buy a used doll is there any way other than the normal cleaning process to follow. Also if your the one arranging the courier how best is it to list what your shipping in regards internal uk shipping.
Old 17-01-2022, 01:59 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Cleaning - don't know.

I'd list the item therein an 'mannequin'.

Do note that FedEx state in their TOS that they will not ship our dolls.

I'd suggest UPS, possibly through https://www.parcel2go.com/

Old 17-01-2022, 02:16 PM
Golden Diamond Member

And when you send her take measurements, and photographs with the label clearly on the box as well as the tape measure so that if the logistics company tells you that they want the money for shipping half a ton you are armed with the info to tell them to go f*ck themselves.

As for cleaning, if you are selling used then make that clear in the advertisment. Say how often she has been used. state whether or not always used with protection. And clean as much as you can.

Not everyone who buys these girls buys them for that so in some ways so long as she doesn't smell like Grimsby docks its not a huge problem.

You won't get anywhere near the price or interest that you get for a virgin but you will get a sale if she is in otherwise good condition as there are a lot of people like myself who basically regard their bodies as head stands and never have enough of them for the heads that they have so when good quality bodies come available, if I have the money at the time and the logistics are not too difficult then their having been used in their former life isn't a deal breaker as they never will be again.

Good luck with your sale.

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 17-01-2022, 03:14 PM
Gold Excellence Member

3 of my girls were pre-owned. I always check them out when they arrive, also check them inside using an endoscope before I give them a full wipe down with warm water and a little anti bacterial soap added. Then they will get an all over powder.

Shipping, I'd go with UPS and I'd go direct and not through a 3rd party who charges an extra fiver to copy the shit you put on their form to a UPS one. When I arranged for Monika to be shipped I just put fashion mannequin as the product description. Don't worry too much, they pay little attention, the delivery man will likely ask what it is anyway.

Chitose's goodies are now available in our Etsy Shop
See something you like? Send me a Private Message to get a discount code.
Old 17-01-2022, 03:16 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
the delivery man will likely ask what it is anyway.
And its always a weights machine
Old 17-01-2022, 07:21 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Cleaning - don't know.

I'd list the item therein an 'mannequin'.

Do note that FedEx state in their TOS that they will not ship our dolls.

I'd suggest UPS, possibly through https://www.parcel2go.com/
Thanks, its more to do with purchasing a doll when it states "arrange courier"
Old 17-01-2022, 07:24 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
And when you send her take measurements, and photographs with the label clearly on the box as well as the tape measure so that if the logistics company tells you that they want the money for shipping half a ton you are armed with the info to tell them to go f*ck themselves.

As for cleaning, if you are selling used then make that clear in the advertisment. Say how often she has been used. state whether or not always used with protection. And clean as much as you can.

Not everyone who buys these girls buys them for that so in some ways so long as she doesn't smell like Grimsby docks its not a huge problem.

You won't get anywhere near the price or interest that you get for a virgin but you will get a sale if she is in otherwise good condition as there are a lot of people like myself who basically regard their bodies as head stands and never have enough of them for the heads that they have so when good quality bodies come available, if I have the money at the time and the logistics are not too difficult then their having been used in their former life isn't a deal breaker as they never will be again.

Good luck with your sale.

All the best,

Shamus.
Thanks Shamus, its more for purchasing a used doll when they list "arrange own courier" im still wary if there new members who only sign up to sell if that makes sense.
Old 17-01-2022, 07:27 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
3 of my girls were pre-owned. I always check them out when they arrive, also check them inside using an endoscope before I give them a full wipe down with warm water and a little anti bacterial soap added. Then they will get an all over powder.

Shipping, I'd go with UPS and I'd go direct and not through a 3rd party who charges an extra fiver to copy the shit you put on their form to a UPS one. When I arranged for Monika to be shipped I just put fashion mannequin as the product description. Don't worry too much, they pay little attention, the delivery man will likely ask what it is anyway.
Thanks Seth, had mannequin in mind. I make and sell film and tv props and often find imaginative names for ehat im sending lol
Old 17-01-2022, 08:12 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothic View Post
Thanks Shamus, its more for purchasing a used doll when they list "arrange own courier" im still wary if there new members who only sign up to sell if that makes sense.
Totally

Sorry, had the wrong end of the stick.

There is definitely a corrlation between how much I would pay for a girl and how integral to the site (trusted) the seller is.

The other thing to beware of is whether the girl being sold is who the seller thinks they are sellling so always try to find out where the girl originated from. Assume nothing and ask everything.

Good luck,

Shamus.