UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Open Forum.

Old 18-12-2021, 05:03 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matbrit View Post
... it seems very big to you
It is. No charges were brought after having being arrested for all the neighbours to see, having my computer equipment and phone seized and retained for 8 months, interviewed, placed in a cell etc.

The doll was considered adult at the end of it.

When you become a victim of the ill informed police state, you will understand.

Old 18-12-2021, 05:11 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matbrit View Post
It’s seems that this has really upset you a lot……..I hope your able to cope - it seems very big to you
Yes it is.
But not in the way you imagine perhaps.

There's a lot of angry people out there in the world. They came out of isolation and lockdown and were clearly pissed about everything from statues to putting curfews on all men after 6pm.
Problem is the minority and the ignorant have the loudest voices. They drown all sensible discussion and reasoned opinion.
I didn't expect to see the same shit on here.
If you assume there to be an established and detailed link to dolls of any shape and size and criminality then ...how do I put this ...you're a fucking idiot.
Cheers
Old 18-12-2021, 05:12 PM

I hear that was a shit time. And I do agree whole hearty with you about the police state. Just remember we are in this all together within this doll community. Letís not be judgemental and angry with each other when we contribute to something that triggers us. What happened to you is totally unacceptable and far too common in my opinion. Iím also aware of the ripple effects it has with friends and family. I could have been clearer in my post so sorry about that. I was hoping to contribute a bit towards the reasoning of why BF are being slow and opening everything up.

Iíve got this wait to go through myself. So here is hoping that all goes ok.
Old 21-12-2021, 10:47 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willus View Post
Anyway, back on topic. 35 days in transit doesn't actually seem bad to me based on my experiences.
Thank you for returning back to topic Mr Willus. It is interesting for me to know of others experiences.

I may have been a bit spoilt, but my 6 TPE ladies up until October 2021, the longest time from ordering to delivery was 77 days, but that was 48 days to factory photos (I was told this was down to WM Doll having a high turnover of staff, and the need to train up new staff...) and then only 29 days for delivery (really 28 days because she went to Cloud Climax first.)

Also, of the 6 dolls, only 1 had a customs inspection.

Both dolls who arrived in November had had a fairly brutal customs inspection.

Quote:
My first doll Zoe, ordered on Black Friday 2019, took about 3 weeks until dispatch, but took exactly 100 days from ordering to get here and didn't arrive until about Jan 20th.
I'm misunderstanding something here - Black Friday was Friday 29 November 2019, and it is only 52 days to January 20th.

Quote:
The twins took about the same amount of time, arriving last November 26th, ordered end of August.
That's more like 100 days . These orders were right in the middle of the COVID pandemic though. I did hear about some terrible delays due to COVID. But certainly things seemed back to normal this year, but perhaps it is all going to pot again now

~~~

Certainly, it was a bit crazy of me to order 6 dolls towards the end of October 2021. 2 arrived in November. I have low expectations of any other doll arriving until 2022 now (I like to keep my expectations low.)

Based on today (2021.12.21) the current times are:

I do not know how SM Doll do it, but their dolls always seem to get here the fastest.

I was hoping they would all arrive before I return to work next year (on the 4th January) as 2022 is going to be a busy year for me.
Old 22-12-2021, 01:06 PM
Bronze Member

As I said on the other thread , I have ordered a YL151C with 304 head from Paul at Cloud Climax on the 14th Nov . Not heard a dicky bird since but its only been 5 weeks , delivery was quoted at 7 - 9 weeks. Not had factory phots as of yet.

So, quick question I asked before was I hope BF dont consider the YL151C as too young...I think Shamus chipped in as well as a few others stating that no way does she look too young..my thoughts exactly . However, if BF take a dim view on her whos door do they come knocking on ? mine or Pauls ? I have nothing to hide its just the embarrasment of Police turning up in force raiding my house . I have had this before ...3 times in one week about 11 years ago when they got the wrong address...apparently they were looking for a cannabis farm! (and no I have nothing to do with that stuff either !) Strange how once friendly neighbours shunned me . I did get a written apology (upon request) from the Chief Constable and I had to go show the said neighbours most were ok when I explained wrong address etc but one or two went with the "no smoke without fire" rule ...theres a pun there somewhere but clearly unintended.

Clear guidelines should be stated for these dolls or leave us alone. I fail to comprehend the actions of a BF person in his /her opinion and the law.... the two are clearly different , like hearsay and fact are two different things .

I have my wifes approval on the YL151C and she would NO WAY have anything to do with the illegal stuff nor would I .

Now , I think "Dangerous" people would be smart enough (for the want of a better phrase) not to encourage a visit by ordering something that is somewhat suspect knowing its going through customs and being highly likely to be checked .

I am NO expert on dolls ect as I am still waiting for my first to arrive BUT some importers / resellers have height limits , I think one was 141cm and unsure about the rest, so If they are selling dolls that dont meet with BF approval or offering services to be the importer /middleman then surely THEY get the same treatment as the end user? .

I am slightly worried that because my doll does not represent a 40+ year old overweight female with an arse the size of a sofa and double ZZ breasts that I may be subject to such intimidation by BF and plod.
Old 22-12-2021, 01:42 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpo746 View Post
So, quick question I asked before was I hope BF dont consider the YL151C as too young...I think Shamus chipped in as well as a few others stating that no way does she look too young..my thoughts exactly . However, if BF take a dim view on her whos door do they come knocking on ? mine or Pauls?
Hi gpo746,

Sorry to hear you were the victim of a Police raid. I hope you got some compensation. I bet you could have done with some cannabis after all that

You have nothing to worry about. The box will have Paul's address on, so they would go knocking on Paul's door first.

This is why I prefer to use UK Vendors who do not drop ship, it gives us some protection:
  • The Sex Doll Boutique - the parcel goes to their warehouse in Newcastle first.
  • The Doll House UK - I opted to have the parcel go to their warehouse in Orpington first.
  • Cloud Climax - the doll goes to their warehouse first.

I am completely unworried about UKBF inciting the Police to bash my door down and treat me like public enemy number one. But two of the dolls I have on order, if they had been coming direct to my house, I would have been a little worried even though to any reasonable person, there's clearly nothing wrong with them.

Miss Aragaki is only 150cm, but has decent breasts, and definitely not an old hag face.

The lovely 160cm tall Nonoka turned out even cuter in the factory photos than I was expecting, but she's got a nice pair too. Definitely does not look like an old hag either. This is what Nonoka looks like on Sanhui official:

https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-si...-nonoka-2.html

Cheers,

Mr Flibble

Last edited by Mr Flibble; 22-12-2021 at 02:32 PM.
Old 22-12-2021, 02:14 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpo746 View Post
As I said on the other thread , I have ordered a YL151C with 304 head from Paul at Cloud Climax on the 14th Nov . Not heard a dicky bird since but its only been 5 weeks , delivery was quoted at 7 - 9 weeks. Not had factory phots as of yet.

Just an addendum to what Mr Flibble said.

I have recently bought the YL151C with 304 head from Cloud Climax. She arrived safe and sound in 34 days but I only received photos from Paul the day before she landed on my doorstep, I didn't actually get photos from the factory first like you sometimes do.

I was advised 7-9 weeks from order to delivery as they were setting customer expectations with the Christmas period looming but she ended up being much faster.

My first doll (also from Cloud Climax) I had factory photos between 5 and 6 weeks after order.

I wouldn't worry about not having heard anything yet. Paul and the Cloud Climax team are excellent but I would guess it will now be taking a little longer as we are virtually on Christmas. I also experienced no issues at all with the YL151C - she's definitely an adult in both face and body.

I hope she arrives with you soon, I'm sure you'll love her.
Old 19-01-2022, 09:26 PM

I'd never give go ahead for a doll to be shipped without seeing factory pics 1st, madness.