UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Open Forum.

Old 18-12-2021, 10:36 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shroud View Post
...it's against the law if the blade is above a certain length however we are not gonna tell you what that length is
A perfect analogy!

Old 18-12-2021, 11:23 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Willus and Matbrit...the problem with your argument is that it starts on a falsehood. By starting there everything that follows is broken.
Something to consider.
That in the 2018 "sting" operation when young dolls were seized and computers were seized and the "link" was made that a pattern existed between the two.
It doesn't.
If you were to randomly seize 100 computers from men in the UK between the ages of 18 and 65 you would also discover "that" material at a surprisingly high percentage. I'm not going to elaborate on why this is simply a fact but you can either take my word on it or discard it.
Equally, the percentage of computers analysed and found to be clean of doll owners routinely investigated by law enforcement is similarly HIGH.
So the link to dolls is flawed at the very foundation... conceit is built on ignorance so let's not give it weight.

Last edited by After Dark; 18-12-2021 at 11:43 AM.
Old 18-12-2021, 01:35 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by After Dark View Post
Willus and Matbrit...the problem with your argument is that it starts on a falsehood. By starting there everything that follows is broken.
Something to consider.
That in the 2018 "sting" operation when young dolls were seized and computers were seized and the "link" was made that a pattern existed between the two.
It doesn't.
If you were to randomly seize 100 computers from men in the UK between the ages of 18 and 65 you would also discover "that" material at a surprisingly high percentage. I'm not going to elaborate on why this is simply a fact but you can either take my word on it or discard it.
Equally, the percentage of computers analysed and found to be clean of doll owners routinely investigated by law enforcement is similarly HIGH.
So the link to dolls is flawed at the very foundation... conceit is built on ignorance so let's not give it weight.
Maybe I wasn't clear in my post, but what I said assumes that there is a proven link between doll ownership and crime. I have no idea if that is true. If enforcement policy is based on that "fact" then I would hope it is based on evidence that there is a link.

Assuming that there is such evidence then yes, I feel I should be subject to a little more scrutiny than average. If there isn't then any extra scrutiny seems unjust. Again, I don't know if any link has been proven.
Old 18-12-2021, 02:18 PM
Gold Excellence Member

That was my point Willus.
There is no link.
None whatsoever.
Old 18-12-2021, 02:21 PM

I think this conversation thread is getting a little off course. The title of the thread is about BF and it being slow at customs. The police have found a pattern of young doll owners and CP. young dolls are illegal. When BF finds them the police dont just investigate the illegal doll importation. They look for other legality issues. Non young doll imports wont have knocks at the door. It just shows they are looking at every doll imported to see if it is in fact illegal; because if it is then this will lead to bigger crimes which makes the investigation more high value. Its unfortunate that because of these people, we all have to go through this.
Old 18-12-2021, 02:49 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matbrit View Post
... young dolls are illegal...
'Young' is a subjective term and depends on the age of the speaker.

'Young' should not replace 'childlike' as a definition, it has serious potential to cause further scope creep.

Likewise, 'childlike' is a descriptive word for adult behaviour.

Old 18-12-2021, 03:05 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
That was my point Willus.
There is no link.
None whatsoever.
I remain unconvinced either way whether there's a link. I won't be making my mind up based on anyone's comments here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matbrit View Post
I think this conversation thread is getting a little off course.
Haha you started it!
Old 18-12-2021, 03:15 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
'Young' is a subjective term and depends on the age of the speaker.

'Young' should not replace 'childlike' as a definition, it has serious potential to cause further scope creep.

Likewise, 'childlike' is a descriptive word for adult behaviour.
You beat me to it Algae.

Yes, this is a little off course but I find myself being lead that way because of the garbage being written here.

Let's seize all phones and computers of people that keep ...frogs. I bet you'd find bad stuff on those devices. Oh yes. Frog keepers. Vile creatures they are.
Bad people.
Bad frog people. Perverts.
I repeat. There is no fucking link. Only the link created to fit an arguement. That is entirely different.
Old 18-12-2021, 03:35 PM
Gold Member

\_(ツ)_/

Anyway, back on topic. 35 days in transit doesn't actually seem bad to me based on my experiences.

My first doll Zoe, ordered on Black Friday 2019, took about 3 weeks until dispatch, but took exactly 100 days from ordering to get here and didn't arrive until about Jan 20th.

The twins took about the same amount of time, arriving last November 26th, ordered end of August.
Old 18-12-2021, 04:30 PM

Quote:
You beat me to it Algae.

Yes, this is a little off course but I find myself being lead that way because of the garbage being written here.

Let's seize all phones and computers of people that keep ...frogs. I bet you'd find bad stuff on those devices. Oh yes. Frog keepers. Vile creatures they are.
Bad people.
Bad frog people. Perverts.
I repeat. There is no fucking link. Only the link created to fit an arguement. That is entirely different.
Its seems that this has really upset you a lot..I hope your able to cope - it seems very big to you