UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2023, 11:37 AM
Bronze Member

So tempted to get a 148 and dress her as Megan..
Old 11-09-2023, 12:24 PM
Silver Member

I'd really like that M3gan smart doll <3

Rei has her own dedicated twitter profile at https://twitter.com/reiayanamidoll
Old 11-09-2023, 12:25 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_ View Post
So tempted to get a 148 and dress her as Megan..
I mean, that's what I'm doing tonight when I get back from work Had pics of a sadly left YL 151 as her but Rei would make a very good M3gan

Rei has her own dedicated twitter profile at https://twitter.com/reiayanamidoll
Old 11-09-2023, 02:00 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoL annaerB View Post
However, there are actually two 'verified retailers' that sell Smarties, one in Germany and I believe the other is in America. Whatever you do, don't be tempted by the cheap prices on thesmartdollus (I'm not going to complete the URL) coz they are a scam and nothing to do with Danny Choo, he has a warning about that site on his site.
Interesting, I never knew that. Quite surprising, actually! His 'sales technique' is a little odd and I understand where he's coming from, but I think it's a bit O.T.T. In fact, I've wanted a SmartDoll for ages and am fully aware of what I'd be getting, but Danny's attitude has turned me off buying one!
Jess (WM #233 on shared Kimber body)
Kelly (WM#273 on shared Kimber body)
Mila (WM #335 on shared Kimber body)
Old 11-09-2023, 02:31 PM
Part of the Furniture

trust me, they are joys to have around, even if their creator is a bit odd at times

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 11-09-2023, 04:19 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
trust me, they are joys to have around, even if their creator is a bit odd at times

K
And yet you say that like this lot round here are normal.....
Old 11-09-2023, 04:49 PM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayers View Post
And yet you say that like this lot round here are normal.....
they may be off, but they are my kind of odd

K

We also Tweet
Old 11-09-2023, 05:39 PM
Vendor

During our recent trip, I had the opportunity to bring my two young daughters along with me. In anticipation of our visit, I'd taken the initiative to show them a series of YouTube videos, introducing them to the range of products that were manufactured at the factory we were going to visit. I believed it was an engaging way to get them familiarized and possibly even excited about the experience.

However, on reaching the factory, I observed a noticeable shift in their enthusiasm. Their youthful minds, abundant with imagination and whims, were understandably distracted. Instead of the products we had watched together, their conversations revolved around Disney characters, their favourite toys, and other myriad interests that children their age typically have.

Reflecting on this experience, it made me realize something quite interesting about the product categories at the factory. Which, in my opinion, is quite niche and unique. Not every product can appeal to every demographic, and it's evident that while the "Smarties" might intrigue a certain audience, it might not necessarily resonate with the ever-changing interests of young children.

It's a reminder that while we might perceive something as captivating or relevant, it's essential to view it through diverse lenses, understanding and appreciating the varying perspectives that different age groups and individuals bring to the table.

Old 12-09-2023, 12:13 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidtoys View Post
During our recent trip, I had the opportunity to bring my two young daughters along with me. In anticipation of our visit, I'd taken the initiative to show them a series of YouTube videos, introducing them to the range of products that were manufactured at the factory we were going to visit. I believed it was an engaging way to get them familiarized and possibly even excited about the experience.

However, on reaching the factory, I observed a noticeable shift in their enthusiasm. Their youthful minds, abundant with imagination and whims, were understandably distracted. Instead of the products we had watched together, their conversations revolved around Disney characters, their favourite toys, and other myriad interests that children their age typically have.

Reflecting on this experience, it made me realize something quite interesting about the product categories at the factory. Which, in my opinion, is quite niche and unique. Not every product can appeal to every demographic, and it's evident that while the "Smarties" might intrigue a certain audience, it might not necessarily resonate with the ever-changing interests of young children.

It's a reminder that while we might perceive something as captivating or relevant, it's essential to view it through diverse lenses, understanding and appreciating the varying perspectives that different age groups and individuals bring to the table.

Wtf lucid, at least try and make the ai .. (I don't know, maybe make the ai seem fking lucid)
Old 12-09-2023, 06:39 AM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by amydoll View Post
wtf lucid, at least try and make the ai .. (i don't know, maybe make the ai seem fking lucid)

k

We also Tweet