UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Old 18-05-2020, 04:10 PM
Diamond Member

Personally, of the selections so far I would go with this one :

https://dollexperts.com/doll/?Doll=W..._46_Pamela_TPE.

For me she's the right manufacturer and head #46 is lovely.... Reminds me, I really must introduce Mia to the site.

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 18-05-2020, 04:38 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Personally, of the selections so far I would go with this one :

https://dollexperts.com/doll/?Doll=W..._46_Pamela_TPE.

For me she's the right manufacturer and head #46 is lovely.... Reminds me, I really must introduce Mia to the site.

All the best,

Shamus.

What do you by right manufacturer..?

And is that dollexperts trustworthy site?

Thank you!
Old 18-05-2020, 05:01 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambula View Post
What do you by right manufacturer..?

And is that dollexperts trustworthy site?

Thank you!
Hi,

I did prefix the right manufacturer with "For me". Some people love Aieshira (JY, AS, AF), others SM or Irontech. Some love Doll Forever, Dollhouse 168 and Piper. Still more love 6YE. There are some truly great manufacturers of quality TPE dolls (there is also some shit out there).

For me my manufacturer of choice is Jinsan (WM, YL and OR (and now add SE to that)) which is what I was indicating in my reply in replation to one of your selections being a Jinsan girl with head #46.

The vendor that you selected is one that I use for reference but I have not bought from them.

They are an American company. Their real name is MiauTech LLC incorporated in the state of Georgia.

As with pretty much all vendor sites there are some errors on their site but nothing worth worrying about. Can't remember the head numbers at the min but remember when gathering images there were a couple that had been misnumbered.

There is no reason at all to believe that they are not trustworthy to view but to buy you perhaps want to come a bit closer to home such as Cloud Climax.

I'll be honest. Most of my searches are done on non UK sites. Sometimes non English speaking sites but since 2014 all of my actual purchases have been from UK sites as the prices shown are the price you pay where some overseas companies will not include UK import duties in their prices.

HTH,

Shamus.
Old 18-05-2020, 05:10 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hi,

I did prefix the right manufacturer with "For me". Some people love Aieshira (JY, AS, AF), others SM or Irontech. Some love Doll Forever, Dollhouse 168 and Piper. Still more love 6YE. There are some truly great manufacturers of quality TPE dolls (there is also some shit out there).

For me my manufacturer of choice is Jinsan (WM, YL and OR (and now add SE to that)) which is what I was indicating in my reply in replation to one of your selections being a Jinsan girl with head #46.

The vendor that you selected is one that I use for reference but I have not bought from them.

They are an American company. Their real name is MiauTech LLC incorporated in the state of Georgia.

As with pretty much all vendor sites there are some errors on their site but nothing worth worrying about. Can't remember the head numbers at the min but remember when gathering images there were a couple that had been misnumbered.

There is no reason at all to believe that they are not trustworthy to view but to buy you perhaps want to come a bit closer to home such as Cloud Climax.

I'll be honest. Most of my searches are done on non UK sites. Sometimes non English speaking sites but since 2014 all of my actual purchases have been from UK sites as the prices shown are the price you pay where some overseas companies will not include UK import duties in their prices.

HTH,

Shamus.

Ok, thanks for clarifying. This manufacturer of certain brands was basically new thing to me.

So there is differences between manufacturers? And i guess somebody likes something, and someone else cannot even think about that.. Opinion issues..

And actually i am not from UK, i am from nordic country called Finland

Thanks a lot for your help!
Old 18-05-2020, 05:40 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambula View Post
Ok, thanks for clarifying. This manufacturer of certain brands was basically new thing to me.

So there is differences between manufacturers? And i guess somebody likes something, and someone else cannot even think about that.. Opinion issues..

And actually i am not from UK, i am from nordic country called Finland

Thanks a lot for your help!
There are some very trustworthy larger vendors in Europe. Straight away I am thinking Dolls Studio and Dolls Lounge (both in Germany).

Dolls France ironically is actually in China but their main team are French nationals.

I cannot tell you the duties and fee's particular to Finland.

On the manufacturers question yes , there are differences in the feel of the TPE, the quality of the skeleton.

Even a given manufacturer will have different blends of TPE. Jinsan for instance has standard, Platinum and ultra soft.

JY ultrasoft is apparently more robust than Jinsan ultrasoft.

D4E/DH168/Piper are marshmallow soft.

The golden rule is that the softer they are the more oil that they lose. We're not talking the sort of oil you would find in your car but rather its like a really fine thin lubricant.

The real downside of oil loss is that TPE is porous (but waterproof. the microscopic holes in TPE are smaller than water molecules) and they drink it back in so is a soft TPE girl wears darker colours she will drink the colour out of it more than a firmer girl would.

All of those that I mentioned are top table manufacturers and you would get a fine girl from any of them.

Jinsan are exceptional in terms of realism in both looks and feel.

my SM's are not so robust but, if my one intention with a TPE girl was sex then the SM body is perfect. My two SM bodies are both fitted with Jinsan heads.

On that note. ensure that the bodies and heads all have M16 connectors. Some manufacturers have connectors unique to them which really restricts the heads that you can buy.

On the someone likes something, someone else cannot even think about it. Not true at all. I just said which one I liked amongst your selection.
Old 18-05-2020, 06:29 PM
Silver Member

Hei ja tervetuloa, Ambula!

Looks like you're been well looked after by the resident experts! I can't think of any vendors in the Nordics (maybe there's a opportunity for a business venture if I ever get round to moving out there ), but DollStudio and DollsFrance are trustworthy and generally deliver anywhere in the EU. Taxes/duty should be paid in that case, as they will have paid them for you if they are sent from the manufacturer to them. As said above, check for any strange rules in Finland - I know from experience Sweden have a thing where you're charged a bonus fee for things imported from China...

Have fun looking for your perfect doll!
Old 18-05-2020, 07:00 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muninn View Post
Hei ja tervetuloa, Ambula!

Looks like you're been well looked after by the resident experts! I can't think of any vendors in the Nordics (maybe there's a opportunity for a business venture if I ever get round to moving out there ), but DollStudio and DollsFrance are trustworthy and generally deliver anywhere in the EU. Taxes/duty should be paid in that case, as they will have paid them for you if they are sent from the manufacturer to them. As said above, check for any strange rules in Finland - I know from experience Sweden have a thing where you're charged a bonus fee for things imported from China...

Have fun looking for your perfect doll!

Kiitos!

Actually, i am running a warehouse. Our one way of business is, that we take care of one companys import and export issues.

I have heard a rumour, that there might be somekind of bonus fee, when ordering items from china. But i think it concerns only consumers, not the companies... 🤔

I know a thing or two, what comes to import and export. So if you are planning to import dolls, let me know, and we can figure something out 😉

In Finland there are couple of stores, that sell dolls, but they have like one or two models..

Actually we had a doll brothell also, but it quit, since the dolls broke down. Never got change to visit there..
Old 19-05-2020, 01:40 AM
Gold Member

Hello and welcome to the forum. Hope you find the lady of your desires soon.

Katarinkya____Clara_______Izzy______Taylor__
Old 19-05-2020, 02:31 AM
Platinum Diamond Member

on Bord Ambula ...