UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Old 19-05-2020, 11:49 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post

I don't know whats happened to the molds whether they have been mothballed, sold or scrapped.
They were scrapped. They had past their sell-by date, needed repairs too often and that was partly the reason to discontinue the Z-one brand, the other was to focus on Sinodolls.
Old 19-05-2020, 12:00 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDL View Post
They were scrapped. They had past their sell-by date, needed repairs too often and that was partly the reason to discontinue the Z-one brand, the other was to focus on Sinodolls.
Cheers for the confirmation SDL
Old 19-05-2020, 01:50 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Ildoll have past z onedoll heads and bodies still, a uk vendor got me a z onedoll head that z onedolll discontinued last year as Ildoll still had the mold

Never had any problems with my z onedoll 151cm when i had her or other people i knew who had them, Didnít hear much bad about their dolls unlike in their early days the quality control was terrible from the user reviews i seen
Old 19-05-2020, 05:55 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
I've not bought myself a proverbial lemon here have I?

Also apologies for the incorrect info, I'm still a noob so please don't think anything I say is gospel
Old 19-05-2020, 06:17 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomServo80 View Post
I've not bought myself a proverbial lemon here have I?
Not at all. They hit the end of the line but doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with the last one's produced.

My view of z-one is that they fell into a trap. They tried to take on TPE on price with Silicone girls barely more than top end TPE girls.

Once you enter a market segment then that is how people perceive you so raising prices wasn't really an option. Whilst SDL will be right (he invariably is) that the mulds were wearing out they could have been remade but my feeling is that for Sino the z-one brand wasn't pitched at the right level and they couldn't move it to where they wanted it to be.

Better to lose the brand whilst pushing new models of the mother company... Well, thats the business strategy I would have advised anyway. Milk the cash cows, grow the stars, lose the dogs and problem children (see the Boston Consulting Group matrix).

Your girl will be fine and better than that, she will be the last of her kind so make sure that you treat her like a princess.

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 19-05-2020, 06:35 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDub View Post
Ildoll have past z onedoll heads and bodies still, a uk vendor got me a z onedoll head that z onedolll discontinued last year as Ildoll still had the mold

Never had any problems with my z onedoll 151cm when i had her or other people i knew who had them, Didnít hear much bad about their dolls unlike in their early days the quality control was terrible from the user reviews i seen
Hi DanDub,

lldoll? Please excuse my question but I've never heard of this company as I'm new to DollLife...
But an alternative head sounds interesting so any info you can pass on would be appreciated.

Tom
Old 20-05-2020, 02:19 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDub View Post

Yes you are right DD. Ildoll did manage to keep a few. And thanks for reminding me....Theres a head I need from Ildoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomServo80 View Post
Hi DanDub,

lldoll? Please excuse my question but I've never heard of this company as I'm new to DollLife...
But an alternative head sounds interesting so any info you can pass on would be appreciated.

Tom
Get your SanHui girl first. Extra heads come later

Unfortunately not many vendors carry Ildoll dolls.
They do have some very good things though, with their ''Hyper Realistic'' option and their TPE or Silicone option.

http://www.ildoll.com/index.jsp