UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 21-05-2020, 02:36 PM

Default Asking for a friend.... Lol.. No really

Heys guys i have a question for those of you that are married or in a relationship. Now i genuinely am asking on behalf of someone else. My brother to be honest. The thing is we are very open and honest with each other and there's probably nothing that we cant talk about. For years we used to discuss how much we wanted to buy a doll. The other day my brother finally got to meet emma and he said he couldnt believe how much better they are than he imagined. He badly wants to buy one but here's the issue. He's married and has two kids. Now his wife is quite open minded and said he can have a doll as she might even like to join in occasionally.
After meeting emma he says he now has a dilemma. How will his wife feel about the doll. Will she be jealous. Will he want to spend more time with the doll. How difficult will it be to hide her from the kids
How do you guys manage with a doll and a real partner. Really would appreciate your input on this
Old 21-05-2020, 02:58 PM
Gold Excellence Member

One step at a time. Get his wife to come over and meet Emma and see what she thinks?….but make sure her hair and make up are done and that she's wearing something decent. Emma, not the wife

The women that have met my dolls, have without exception, been incredibly enthusiastic about them.

Psion

Last edited by psion satori; 21-05-2020 at 03:10 PM.
Old 21-05-2020, 03:14 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psion satori View Post
One step at a time. Get his wife to come over and meet Emma and see what she thinks?….but make sure her hair and make up are done and that she's wearing something decent. Emma, not the wife

The women that have met my dolls, have without exception, been incredibly enthusiastic about them.

Psion
^^ This ^^

Perception is everything, and if the Missus sees something at isnt just a sex toy they are more likely to accept.

As for hiding her, kids, and spending more time with a doll than the wife. Well, cant help, but its one part of the reasons I'm still single.

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 21-05-2020, 05:07 PM
Diamond Member

Yes - PS and Karrot are spot on.

Second thing - kids find out about everything. You can't hide anything. And the more you try the more they _will_ find out. If you've got daughters who have a doll, less of a problem - why shouldn't mummy and daddy have a big doll. Just have to keep her dressed.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.