UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 11-05-2020, 09:45 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyp View Post
T
The Plantinum TPE in FAQ is for JY as that's what they call it. We will make that clear.
No it's not for JY! it's your website, so you are responsible for the info contained therein.

Currently you are in breach of the The Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008

But then again, you already know that...or at least you should, if you want to be taken seriously.

You have form Pal.

Psion
Old 11-05-2020, 10:57 PM
Super Moderator

Firstly, thanks Andy and also Matt for updating us on the changes with your company, I personally wish you all the very best.

I have said in one previous post a wouldn't like to comment on SSW since been taken over by SDG. I have good reasons for that, I haven't dealt with SSW and Andy for a year, so really I can't comment since it's been taken over by SDG and personally the website drives me mad, hopefully you will get it sorted.

However, I have purchased two dolls and various other items from SSW through Andy in the past, his service and commitment was always brilliant, I had a few tiny issues that were sorted straight away, unlike other vendors.

I have purchased ten dolls off the other three Uk vendors and honestly I never had that service from any other Vendor except Paul at Cloud Climax, that I've had from Andy.

The other two I will never buy another doll off again.

Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 11-05-2020 at 11:20 PM.
Old 12-05-2020, 10:19 AM
Gold Member

Ok, well, I'll chime in.

I've ordered 2 dolls from Andy, the first one I paid full price for, and asked for standing feet, new skeleton and jelly soft.
I got standard, Andy refunded me for the feet & skeleton, but as this was my first premium make doll, I couldn't establish if I had the jelly soft TPE.
He also sent a couple of tiny pots of glue and a similar sized pot of stain remover.

My second order was for the same doll, same options. Same price.
She took almost 2 months to arrive, though at least when she finally did (after an extremely confusing time where I was told "she's lost, I've ordered a new one".......to...." no she's not".....to "yes she is" etc etc) She had at least come with all the options I asked for.........though this did in fact confirm that my first doll from Andy most definately didn't have the jelly soft TPE blend.

I had all sorts of promises from Andy regarding the slow delivery "sending a bunch of premium wigs which we are discontinueing"
They never arrived.
We also had a bit of an issue over my 3rd order which resulted in me cancelling it and simply buying a head.

I am now being asked to pay import duties on this too.

I think having spent almost £3k with Andy, I would be very hard pressed to order with him again. I priced up my doll on his site, and one one of the other recommended sites, and there was a difference of £400........ Ok, Andy "throws in a free head".......but with a £400 difference, its not THAT free is it.

I appreciate the positive comments on here, but after 3 orders that didn't go to plan......at all...........I think I've given him enough chances and would be very surprised if I was ever tempted to order from him again. Bear in mind that this was BEFORE the takeover, and considering the rumble seems to be that SDG could be more of a hindrance than a help, don't have to much faith in improvement.
Sorry to be negative, but just stating facts as the happened to me.
Old 14-05-2020, 12:36 PM
Bronze Member

1. Prices shown on homepage are now fixed.
  2. WM Head #s are updated. We will keep working on this as we spot new issues.
  3. We got some great feedback and suggestions from the Bug Bounty offer. I am fixing those now and I will reach out the the people for their free heads soon.

Easy way is to get frustrated about this and look other way, but I am not that guy. I am writing down everything you are bringing up and fixing it. I don't care if that doesn't change your mind. I and SDG are doing whatever it takes to earn some of the trust back. Only time will tell.

I will keep updating this thread as we make improvements.

Again, I say this in all sincerity, thanks for the tough comments. These are hard to read, but we really appreciate them.

The Bug Bounty program is still going on - email hello@siliconesexworld.com with subject line "Bug Bounty".

Thanks and hope each one of you have a great day!
Old 14-05-2020, 01:22 PM
Diamond Member

Hi Andy,

just check the WM heads and they are still showing the wrong numbers.

Just taking the first line of the first page I've put the real head numbers underneath.

I might be wrong on the last one there I'll have to check. I know I'm right on the others. The first one actually lives here now. I gave her a new home when she retired from her modelling career. I believe that the third one (another #122) lives with Tommo.

I have the #172's sister but to the best of my knowledge the tan #172 still lives at the hilltop.

Good luck with sorting out all of the others Andy.

Shamus
Old 18-05-2020, 08:43 AM
Diamond Member

Do we have a closing date for this Bug Bounty offer Andy, and how and when do we find out if we have won?

AH

Old 23-05-2020, 12:11 AM
Bronze Member

I am fairly sure that there used to be bylines on the blog articles written by members of this forum. On the new site the blog articles are there, but there is no credit or mention given to the author. Unless they have requested to have their identities removed, this would not seem right to me.

Also the WM heads still look like the output of a random number generator.
Old 23-05-2020, 06:34 AM
Diamond Member

Firstly congratulations on your business success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
I have purchased ten dolls off the other three Uk vendors and honestly I never had that service from any other Vendor except Paul at Cloud Climax, that I've had from Andy.
It's for this reason that I try to err away from making disparaging comments about vendors. Some vendors may be the Curate's Egg but they might have their better parts.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 23-05-2020, 07:44 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger42 View Post
I am fairly sure that there used to be bylines on the blog articles written by members of this forum. On the new site the blog articles are there, but there is no credit or mention given to the author. Unless they have requested to have their identities removed, this would not seem right to me.
Original request in May 2019 was:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSW
You will have the option to have the posts credited to you on the website, or be anonymous, that is up to you.
Having my name in lights was not my motivation.

Old 23-05-2020, 09:50 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Having my name in lights was not my motivation.
Nor mine. No worries from me that the credits disappeared.

Cheers for bringing it up though Ranger

Tags
ssw