UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Old 18-04-2020, 09:39 AM

Default New member with many questions

Hello everyone.

After spending the last week reading through many posts on here (and at TDF) I decided I'd sign up, I'm hoping you guys are able to answer some questions and point me in the right direction.

Over the last several years I've seen love dolls evolve kind of in passing as I've looked around at other sexy toys but for the last few weeks stuck inside due to corona lockdown I've been looking at them a lot more seriously and I think I'm ready to bite the bullet and dive into the arms of a beautiful doll. I have been looking round and have my eye on a few beauties and have settled on buying from one of 3 vendors (the doll house, cloud climax or silicone lovers maybe SSW as well but I've been waiting several days for an email response there which is putting me off a little).

So, one of my big concerns is with importing, I'm a fairly short guy myself (around 160cm ish) and would prefer a shorter doll I also find large breasts to be a turn off, one of the models I have my eye on is the DH168 Evo 145cm body, is that likely to get through customs? it's listed on doll house and silicone lovers which are approved vendors so I assume can I assume it would be fine?

I have many other questions but shall leave them for another post as this is gonna get too long otherwise.
Old 18-04-2020, 09:53 AM
Diamond Member

The 145 'should' be fine, providing the UK Blunder Farce official has gained sufficient slumber the previous night so as to instil a little intelligence in his or her foggy brain...

UK vendors still have regular arguments with UKBF over their stupid decisions, but the vendors will/should fight any odd decision on your behalf.

Oh, and welcome to the 'light side'.

Old 18-04-2020, 10:11 AM

Wink Sexy companion

Hi ya,
may I be the first to welcome you to this site of of completly normal down to earth, slightly different individuals!
I am sure that some of the other chaps will confirm with me that due to this present situation emails are taking a bit longer to reply to, dont panic,its just that a lot of these companies are also working on a skeleton crew, or maybe TPE or silicone????
However I for one believe that the three suppliers that you mention, CC,S&L and SSW have all got quite a good reputation.
I having got my fingers burned a couple of years ago by buying from OV; took a long time to go through forums like this and the web pages and ask questions before going ahead and trying again. Being a fussy old fart it took a while for me to choose.
However each supplier offers slight extras etc to each model and make and its up to you to choose what you would prefer?
Of course do shop between the recommended suppliers, due to the fact they have each individual deals with the suppliers and therefore prices vary a little bit.
DH & D4U and Piper make some lovely dolls agree; if the company is advertising them then they can get them in. I heard from SSW that sometimes those ones are held up a bit but I am lead to believe that they not had any issues as such.
Providing the dolls do not look like children IE like and appearance are not represented, then you should be fine.
I know that there are 135 cm dolls with c cup and they get in because they have elves ears.
I have communicated with all three suppliers and they are all helpful and are willing to help in any way they can.
The off the rocker team here like Karrot, Samurai,Tommo, will be more then happy to pass on their knowledge.
Good luck with your search, just take your time and get as much info as poss and you will be fine.
Old 18-04-2020, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator

Hi Belarin

And A Big

To The UK Love Doll Forum.

I Hope You Enjoy Your Time Here

I don't know which Vendor or Vendors you have tried to contact, vendors seem to be a little slow at the present moment, I don't understand why, you would think they are sat around doing nowt. I was chasing one myself for just over two weeks.
By reading your post, personally I would speak to Phil at The Doll House, he will let you know the smallest height doll he is willing to get in for you. If you go for a smaller doll like 145cm you mentioned then get it delivered direct to Phil and then sent to you afterwards, this will cost a little more but basically his name will be on the box and will save you any of the hassle. I was thinking of getting a DS145 Evo myself and that was the exact route I planned to buy her, I've moved onto something else now. Paul at Cloud Climax I have bought dolls from him in the past and he's brilliant, you will find however he will not risk getting shorter height dolls, he plays it very safe, and I respect him for that, it probably just ain't worth all the hassle.

If I was buying a super safe doll height and breast size I would certainly consider Silicone Lovers if they had the deal was right. I haven't dealt with Andy for nearly a year now he was brilliant but I believe SSW had a change around recently from what I can gather, so unless some here can comment from a purchase in the last two months I wouldn't like to comment.

I personally would speak to Phil on that doll.

Now, If your talking Jinsan (WM,OR,YL) dolls then my answer would be completely different.

Tommo
Old 18-04-2020, 11:31 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallibhar View Post
Hi ya,
... may I be the first to welcome you to this site of of completly normal down to earth, slightly different individuals!...

....The off the rocker team here like Karrot, Samurai,Tommo, will be more then happy to pass on their knowledge.....
I'll have you know I'm Differently Normal

Belarin. Not much I can add to the above. Pick a verified Vendor, Pick a girl they have on their site, Flips 20's until she arrives and shakes her little (or large) moneymaker....

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 18-04-2020, 12:11 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome all!

@Tommo10

the DH model would be a spot on height for me but the main draw to it is the enhanced skeleton, extra movement in the hips, neck and especially knees sounds good I would like a doll that can sit in a w position/cross legged or kneel sat on its feet (though not sure that last would be suitable for the feet even with footwear on)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post

...If you go for a smaller doll like 145cm you mentioned then get it delivered direct to Phil and then sent to you afterwards...

If I was buying a super safe doll height and breast size I would certainly consider Silicone Lovers if they had the deal was right....
Apparently the Silicone Lovers site says that you can have it delivered to them rather than direct to your door for a price, and they handle customs. Their live chat was unavailable last night though (was getting late) so will drop a direct email to them asking a few things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post

Now, If your talking Jinsan (WM,OR,YL) dolls then my answer would be completely different.
funnily enough while checking the Silicone Lovers site a few mins ago I was browsing the WM models and there are a couple bodies in sizes I'd be happy with, also there is a deal on at the mo that would get 15% off the DH145 model but 15% AND a free head on WM models! looking through their additional custom options adding an enhanced skeleton to a WM model the price would still be lower than the DH, so I may go for that. Another bonus there is I could also add an enhanced mouth to have a tongue and still be in budget which is something I would definitely like and don't think the DH Evo has.
Old 18-04-2020, 12:18 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallibhar View Post
I know that there are 135 cm dolls with c cup and they get in because they have elves ears.
Hi Kallibhar,

unfortunately I fear that this doll getting through would have been merely by luck.

WM135, 136 and 140 are all lovely small adult height (Oriental woman sized) but even with Elf ears there is a strong likelihood that she could be pulled.

Its a shame as smaller bodies work well with a lot of the available Elves out there including the adhorable D4E Dora which may be one that Belarin has already noticed.

All the best and sorry to correct but reading that people might think that Elf ears make a difference to customs where thery really don't.

Shamus.
Old 18-04-2020, 12:30 PM
Diamond Member

Hi Belarin,

welcome to the forum and impending having an impending TPE godess in your life.

With DH168 the head connector on the EVO models only works with DH168 EVO heads.

Generally with TPE girls the head connector is an M16 bolt to you can mix and match heads and bodies accross manufacturers such as Jinsan (WM, YL, OR, SE), Aeshira (JY, AS, AF), SM, Irontech and others.

With DH168 the TPE is super soft (same with the other brands in the group, Dolls 4ever and Piper).

Just saw your follow up. Which WM models have you taken a liking to? Maybe we could tell you something about it or suggest alternatives.

Welcome to the rabbit hole,

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 18-04-2020, 01:09 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belarin View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome all!

funnily enough while checking the Silicone Lovers site a few mins ago I was browsing the WM models and there are a couple bodies in sizes I'd be happy with, also there is a deal on at the mo that would get 15% off the DH145 model but 15% AND a free head on WM models! looking through their additional custom options adding an enhanced skeleton to a WM model the price would still be lower than the DH, so I may go for that. Another bonus there is I could also add an enhanced mouth to have a tongue and still be in budget which is something I would definitely like and don't think the DH Evo has.
If you go for a WM just checkout Paul's Cloud Climax website and compare the prices, his prices will include shipping to him, then onto you on a day of your choice (Mon-Fri). He's got some deals on too, 20% off WM Dolls .. or 15% off plus a free head and a free skeleton upgrade. Paul's also offering 150 off any doll over 1000. These offer are for none stock dolls.

The codes are

LOCKDOWN = 150 off any none stock doll over 1000

WM15PC = 15% off any WM none stock doll + a free head + free skeleton upgrade

WM20PC = 20% off any WM none stock doll

I assume you can't use the LOCKDOWN code and the WM??PC on the same doll but I would give it a damn good try.

WM15PC is actually the better deal because you get a free head for a few pounds more.

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product-ca...olls/wm-dolls/

The way I always do this is to decide on the doll and all the options I want and don't need, then I scan each vendor for the best deal, it often change from doll to doll.

Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 18-04-2020 at 01:55 PM.
Old 18-04-2020, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

Then finally, if you decide to go down the WM path and you've got a few hours spare......

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=11489

Tommo