UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 15-05-2020, 09:41 PM
Administrator

Default Question for the JY Connoisseur

I was reading PDutus review of his JY 175 and had noticed that his 175 had a goose neck, I had thought they upgraded so my question is do any of JY dolls have hinge neck or are they all still goose neck ?

Thank you in advance.

Samurai...
Old 15-05-2020, 10:09 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
I was reading PDutus review of his JY 175 and had noticed that his 175 had a goose neck, I had thought they upgraded so my question is do any of JY dolls have hinge neck or are they all still goose neck ?

Thank you in advance.

Samurai...
This is a question that has been vexing me, Sam. I thought they had upgraded the neck to a hinge one at the same time they upgraded other bits. Having said that, the JY goose is better than some. A proper hinge neck would be better though.

I'll drop Sam at JY a line and see if I can get a sensible answer.

It will be interesting to see what the new girl has when she arrives...
Old 15-05-2020, 10:10 PM
Administrator

It's ok i think i have found the answer on their faqs page

https://www.jydoll.com/faq.html

it looks like even their evo or upgradedskeleton still has the goose neck and i just saved over a grand .. was wanting one with thoses bouncing boobies but i will never (knowingly) but another doll with a goose neck, just down to personal preference.

Thanks Pd.

Samurai..
Old 15-05-2020, 10:14 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Yes, it's quite clearly a gooseneck.

I shall tell you what the bouncing boobies are like when she arrives, Sam.

I'm still going to send that email, but it's going to be along the lines of "When are you upgrading to a hinge neck? You're losing sales!"
Old 15-05-2020, 10:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post
Yes, it's quite clearly a gooseneck.

I shall tell you what the bouncing boobies are like when she arrives, Sam.

I'm still going to send that email, but it's going to be along the lines of "When are you upgrading to a hinge neck? You're losing sales!"
If they were hinge neck then my order would have been in allready, but i will wait and see what develops..

Sam..
Old 16-05-2020, 12:27 AM
Diamond Member

just followed the link to that JY page Sam.

Bless their lil cotton socks, JY are using WM photo's on their site

Also looks like the TDF post that they're using is comparing a 166C with shrugging shoulders with a 157B without.

can you see my arm up, I'm waiting for them to ask me why those two images are actually so different.

JY.... NO.... Just... no...

pmsl.
Old 16-05-2020, 01:15 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
so my question is do any of JY dolls have hinge neck or are they all still goose neck ?
Personally I prefer the goose neck. It has a more realistic movement range. The hinged neck can look odd, unnatural when it bends as low as the shoulder like on this WM model.

Old 16-05-2020, 01:25 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDL View Post
Personally I prefer the goose neck. It has a more realistic movement range. The hinged neck can look odd, unnatural when it bends as low as the shoulder like on this WM model.

Hiya SDL,

I think that they vary a lot. There is nothing at all wrong with the Gooseneck on Yvettes body. Moves easily and can hold a pose. But on the 140 its got limited movement and semi bounces back (like one of those springs that keep a dooor open, lol).

All the other girls are hinged and personally really happy with them... As I am with Yvettes neck.

My view is that the hinge is more likely to be be good than the goosneck but that doesn't necessarily follow that all goosenecks are bad.

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 16-05-2020, 01:40 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hiya SDL,

I think that they vary a lot. There is nothing at all wrong with the Gooseneck on Yvettes body. Moves easily and can hold a pose. But on the 140 its got limited movement and semi bounces back (like one of those springs that keep a dooor open, lol).

All the other girls are hinged and personally really happy with them... As I am with Yvettes neck.

My view is that the hinge is more likely to be be good than the goosneck but that doesn't necessarily follow that all goosenecks are bad.

All the best,

Shamus.
I think a ball joint as the m16 head connector would be a great step forward. Easy to access to adjust or replace and would add an increase in realistic movement. Nod your head if you agree
Old 16-05-2020, 01:43 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDL View Post
I think a ball joint as the m16 head connector would be a great step forward. Easy to access to adjust or replace and would add an increase in realistic movement. Nod your head if you agree