UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 17-05-2020, 08:06 AM
picturepainter picturepainter is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 2
Default New to the Doll world

Hi there, older gent here but I am new to the doll world and wondering which is the best to buy for the most satisfying relationship going forward? I had a blow up a few years ago for a short time and enjoyed her but i am after more realism now and have a few kinks too. Any advice and support greatfully received.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 17-05-2020, 08:26 AM
Tommo10's Avatar
Tommo10 Tommo10 is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Tommo's Tardis
Posts: 4,635
Default


Hi picturepainter


To The
UK Love Doll Forum

Many members here to give you great advice and point you in the right direction.

There are many types of dolls out there, plush/fabric, silicone and TPE along with other types.

Consideration are price you can afford, weight and last but not least whichever rocks your boat.

Take a good look around the site there's lots of members dolls photos on the site.

I am on my phone at the moment, I will post you some links once I am on my pc.

Cheers

Tommo

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 17-05-2020, 09:09 AM
set track's Avatar
set track set track is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 224
Default

hi picturepainter , welcome to the forum , dont worry about the age bit most guy's on here use the camera rather than the bedroom

like Tommo says before you buy think about the weight of the girl of your dreams .

ST Lisa Tina & Carly xxx
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 17-05-2020, 10:15 AM
algaeholics's Avatar
algaeholics algaeholics is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: God's Own County
Posts: 4,214
Default

Hiya PicPa!

to the mad house (official).

Ask away my old geriatric, you are amongst.. umm... other geriatrics...
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 17-05-2020, 10:38 AM
Karrot's Avatar
Karrot Karrot is offline
Golden Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: @ The Patch
Posts: 6,626
Default



Bloop!

K
__________________

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 17-05-2020, 12:08 PM
shamus's Avatar
shamus shamus is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Staffordshire
Posts: 4,580
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Hiya PicPa!

to the mad house (official).

Ask away my old geriatric, you are amongst.. umm... other geriatrics...
I'm not mad, the Elves made me do it
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 17-05-2020, 12:17 PM
Liz_xxx Liz_xxx is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 223
Default

Welcome to the forum Painter
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 17-05-2020, 12:19 PM
shamus's Avatar
shamus shamus is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Staffordshire
Posts: 4,580
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by picturepainter View Post
Hi there, older gent here but I am new to the doll world and wondering which is the best to buy for the most satisfying relationship going forward? I had a blow up a few years ago for a short time and enjoyed her but i am after more realism now and have a few kinks too. Any advice and support greatfully received.
We need much more to go on as to what you are looking for.

Are there any issues with weight? size? What is your budget?

You know that you have to be gentle with these girls. As a general rule I would say that the more real that they feel the more delicate you need to be in handling them.

They are low maintenance but not maintenance free. They need powdering, some of them need oiling, they need cleaning, makeup and you need to be careful over choice of clothing so that you do not stain them (whote clothes are good).

Are there any images that you have seen where you are attracted to the girl. if so, post a link here and we'll tell you who she is and where to get her from... Or on occassion we'll tell you that the girl isn't available to the UKL market.

All the best,

Shamus.
__________________

Last edited by shamus; 17-05-2020 at 12:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 17-05-2020, 12:39 PM
Belarin Belarin is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 79
Default

Painter

I probably can't offer much help as I'm waiting on my first doll to arrive but you'll find plenty of good advise and help from people here, take your time ask away and you'll soon find the girl of your dreams.

Definitely consider the weight though, it seems the average for a fairly light weight TPE/Silicone lady is around the 30Kg mark (though lighter can be found). A second tip would be don't ask for head recommendations, your wallet will be sent on a spiralling vortex of doom down in the thread that shall not be named.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 17-05-2020, 12:55 PM
shamus's Avatar
shamus shamus is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Staffordshire
Posts: 4,580
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belarin View Post
Painter

I probably can't offer much help as I'm waiting on my first doll to arrive but you'll find plenty of good advise and help from people here, take your time ask away and you'll soon find the girl of your dreams.

Definitely consider the weight though, it seems the average for a fairly light weight TPE/Silicone lady is around the 30Kg mark (though lighter can be found). A second tip would be don't ask for head recommendations, your wallet will be sent on a spiralling vortex of doom down in the thread that shall not be named.

Damn that thread and the places that it has led me in search of images for it.

A equally apt title for the thread that shall not be named may be "abandon all hope all ye who enter here"

Its too late for me... My 24th head should be arriving tomorrow!
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.