UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Old 17-05-2020, 10:01 PM
Active New Member

Default I'm new here

Hello, Im Bouncer
ive been a visiting the forum as a guest for quite a while now and thought it was time to make the leap and join.
As of yet i do not own a doll, or should that be i do not have a lovely lady yet . . . but the urge to have one arround has become overpowering. i have talked to my best friend obout my "interest" and he has stated that it would be like "shagging a corpse". I had to disagree, its way more involved than that.
I have been following lots of the posts and the knowlage and advice is just staggering. I have been through the "head No.s" post and i have chosen so many heads and changed my mind so many times i've lost count allready. Just seeing the same head with different eyes and wigs has blown me away.
I'm looking forward to being a part of this wonderful group.
B
Old 17-05-2020, 10:15 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Hello Bouncer and a big to the Forum. You will find all the information here that you will need to make a decision on which doll to buy.
There is no way that our ladies can be described as corpses!

Old 17-05-2020, 10:15 PM

Bouncer

Still pretty new here myself and totally feel you on the head thread. My wallet is gonna be empty for years.
Old 17-05-2020, 10:28 PM

Hi bouncer. Dont listen to your friend. Im fairly new to the whole doll life but its the best thing ive ever done. Ive known real woman that we're lifeless in bed so dont let that put you off. I couldnt ask for more from my girl.. Take your time and make the right choice. And be preparared for your life to change lol.
Emma says hi too.

Old 17-05-2020, 10:28 PM
Diamond Member

Hi B,

good to have you on board matey

Your friend has obviously never looked across the pillow to a pair of gorgeous blue eye's staring back at him.

Kiss a girl with a head such as WM #273 or WM #172 and you would be hard pressed to tell the difference between her and any other type of woman in that they actually kiss you back.

Its more noticable on the girls with a slightly open mouth than closed mouths but first time you kiss one you will have that WTF moment.

And then there's when they touch you. easily explained away by you must have rolled on the duvet or she was slightly off balance... But it will happen that you are in bed and she touches you and when she does you wil be praying that the rational explanations are wrong.

Shagging a corpse.... Pffft... After she's kissed you, and touched you it really doesn't matter what your friend thinks as all that matters is her... Or them... It invariably ends up as them

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 17-05-2020, 10:37 PM
Active New Member

Thank you for the welcome.
After looking at all the lovely girls on here what I had had in mind has gone out the window. I'm in no rush. . . I need to take my time and get this right.
No doubt i will be asking for help and advice just as soon as I can get my choices into some kind of control !!
B
Old 17-05-2020, 10:42 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
Hi bouncer. Dont listen to your friend. Im fairly new to the whole doll life but its the best thing ive ever done. Ive known real woman that we're lifeless in bed so dont let that put you off. I couldnt ask for more from my girl.. Take your time and make the right choice. And be preparared for your life to change lol.
Emma says hi too.

Wow..... brown eyes and the long dark hair...…. more to add to my list
Old 17-05-2020, 10:43 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Thank you for the welcome.
After looking at all the lovely girls on here what I had had in mind has gone out the window. I'm in no rush. . . I need to take my time and get this right.
No doubt i will be asking for help and advice just as soon as I can get my choices into some kind of control !!
B
Fair enough.... take your time... Just... Don't look in their eyes.

Just being helpful
Old 17-05-2020, 11:14 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Fair enough.... take your time... Just... Don't look in their eyes.

Just being helpful
Just Being Helpful. . . . . hell yes!

I stole this from the Heads thread. . . Who, what is she ? Name, No.s please. . . she is going on my short /long list.

head-332e.jpg

They look so much better with clothes on !
B
Old 17-05-2020, 11:36 PM
Diamond Member

Hi! And WELCOME!

Just show your friend https://www.the-doll-house.com/liter...aremlover.html and ask him if anyone would actually write a book about a corpse . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.