UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 18-05-2020, 07:47 AM
Ambula Ambula is offline
Active New Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 17
Default A new guy onboard

Hello All!

I just discovered this fantastic forum couple of days ago. It has already given me a tons of help and knowledge. Thank you for that. I almost ordered one from Aliexpress some shop, but after i read threads for this forum, i postponed it.

My journey has just begun, but i am trying to find a doll, wich is 150-165cm, has a bit curvy, not too much, and huge tits. Huge tits as like M-Cup, but i wish them to be round, not pear shape or too hanging. I really do not know if that kind of doll even exists, but atleast i try to find one And ofcourse cute, but at the same time naughty face. Blue eyes and red hair. Or brrown yes and dark hair, i havent decided yet.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 18-05-2020, 08:26 AM
SDL's Avatar
SDL SDL is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Herts, England
Posts: 607
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambula View Post
Hello All!

I just discovered this fantastic forum couple of days ago. It has already given me a tons of help and knowledge. Thank you for that. I almost ordered one from Aliexpress some shop, but after i read threads for this forum, i postponed it.

My journey has just begun, but i am trying to find a doll, wich is 150-165cm, has a bit curvy, not too much, and huge tits. Huge tits as like M-Cup, but i wish them to be round, not pear shape or too hanging. I really do not know if that kind of doll even exists, but atleast i try to find one And ofcourse cute, but at the same time naughty face. Blue eyes and red hair. Or brrown yes and dark hair, i havent decided yet.
Hi Ambula

You can start by looking here...

https://siliconesexworld.com/collections/n-cup?page=1

You can change the cup size in the menu at the top
__________________
Wash: Oh, yeah! I definitely have to say it was her legs. You can put that down! Her legs, and right where her legs meet her back. That - actually that whole area.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 18-05-2020, 08:34 AM
algaeholics's Avatar
algaeholics algaeholics is online now
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: God's Own County
Posts: 4,214
Default

They exist...

CAUTION: M-Cup = virtually unmovable... Often 40kg+.

Let your head do a bit of rational thinking first. Take your time.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 18-05-2020, 09:25 AM
Karrot's Avatar
Karrot Karrot is offline
Golden Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: @ The Patch
Posts: 6,626
Default

Welcome mate. Cant really help as not my area of expertise...

Paging TOMMO... BOOB Questions. TOMMO to the BOOB QUESTION STAND PLEASE

K
__________________

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 18-05-2020, 10:41 AM
Ambula Ambula is offline
Active New Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 17
Default

Thank you for warm welcoming

First i was like: ”That is perfect!” When i saw WM 150cm M-cup doll. But it is over 50kilos. Basically it needs to move only between two rooms, but still it would be heavy as a.. Well, heavy

And i Don’t know if wm 150cm m-cup would be too ”curvy” from hips and tighs..

I will start searching. There is So much to choose from, and several vendors seems to have same manufacturers dolls on their sites. I am now starting to realize, that if i want to have a perfect doll and not lose my money, it is going to be a long road But this ”world” is a quite facinating
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 18-05-2020, 10:46 AM
SDL's Avatar
SDL SDL is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Herts, England
Posts: 607
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambula View Post
Thank you for warm welcoming

First i was like: ”That is perfect!” When i saw WM 150cm M-cup doll. But it is over 50kilos. Basically it needs to move only between two rooms, but still it would be heavy as a.. Well, heavy

And i Don’t know if wm 150cm m-cup would be too ”curvy” from hips and tighs..

I will start searching. There is So much to choose from, and several vendors seems to have same manufacturers dolls on their sites. I am now starting to realize, that if i want to have a perfect doll and not lose my money, it is going to be a long road But this ”world” is a quite facinating
Go for hollow boobs. That will knock a few Kgs off the total weight.

Also get 2 dolls to save keep moving 1
__________________
Wash: Oh, yeah! I definitely have to say it was her legs. You can put that down! Her legs, and right where her legs meet her back. That - actually that whole area.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 18-05-2020, 11:12 AM
algaeholics's Avatar
algaeholics algaeholics is online now
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: God's Own County
Posts: 4,214
Default

If you find something and you have ANY doubt of the doll or the supplier, come back here with the info as we will see you right.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 18-05-2020, 11:16 AM
Gorgon Gorgon is offline
Active New Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 10
Default

Hi, i got my dream girl last week and its an wm 150cm M-cup. Love the body and the first time i saw her at the website i fell in love on the first look. No other doll got my attention like her.
But... She is really heavy. I had a struggle with her just positioning her. But its My first doll so in Still learning how to move her. So if the weight is a problem then she can be a problem.
Im not regretting buying her, she is perfect!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 18-05-2020, 11:39 AM
Karrot's Avatar
Karrot Karrot is offline
Golden Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: @ The Patch
Posts: 6,626
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgon View Post
Hi, i got my dream girl last week and its an wm 150cm M-cup. Love the body and the first time i saw her at the website i fell in love on the first look. No other doll got my attention like her.
But... She is really heavy. I had a struggle with her just positioning her. But its My first doll so in Still learning how to move her. So if the weight is a problem then she can be a problem.
Im not regretting buying her, she is perfect!
This is such a rarity to hear with the heavier girls! Im glad you are happy, and can advocate to others!



K
__________________

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 18-05-2020, 11:46 AM
Belarin Belarin is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 79
Default

Ambula

Take your time choosing a doll and do make sure to ask around on here when you've found one you like, the members here are great at pointing people in the right direction.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.