UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Old 18-05-2020, 07:47 AM
Active New Member

Default A new guy onboard

Hello All!

I just discovered this fantastic forum couple of days ago. It has already given me a tons of help and knowledge. Thank you for that. I almost ordered one from Aliexpress some shop, but after i read threads for this forum, i postponed it.

My journey has just begun, but i am trying to find a doll, wich is 150-165cm, has a bit curvy, not too much, and huge tits. Huge tits as like M-Cup, but i wish them to be round, not pear shape or too hanging. I really do not know if that kind of doll even exists, but atleast i try to find one And ofcourse cute, but at the same time naughty face. Blue eyes and red hair. Or brrown yes and dark hair, i havent decided yet.
Old 18-05-2020, 08:26 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambula View Post
Hello All!

I just discovered this fantastic forum couple of days ago. It has already given me a tons of help and knowledge. Thank you for that. I almost ordered one from Aliexpress some shop, but after i read threads for this forum, i postponed it.

My journey has just begun, but i am trying to find a doll, wich is 150-165cm, has a bit curvy, not too much, and huge tits. Huge tits as like M-Cup, but i wish them to be round, not pear shape or too hanging. I really do not know if that kind of doll even exists, but atleast i try to find one And ofcourse cute, but at the same time naughty face. Blue eyes and red hair. Or brrown yes and dark hair, i havent decided yet.
Hi Ambula

You can start by looking here...

https://siliconesexworld.com/collections/n-cup?page=1

You can change the cup size in the menu at the top
Old 18-05-2020, 08:34 AM
Diamond Member

They exist...

CAUTION: M-Cup = virtually unmovable... Often 40kg+.

Let your head do a bit of rational thinking first. Take your time.

Old 18-05-2020, 09:25 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Welcome mate. Cant really help as not my area of expertise...

Paging TOMMO... BOOB Questions. TOMMO to the BOOB QUESTION STAND PLEASE

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 18-05-2020, 10:41 AM
Active New Member

Thank you for warm welcoming

First i was like: ”That is perfect!” When i saw WM 150cm M-cup doll. But it is over 50kilos. Basically it needs to move only between two rooms, but still it would be heavy as a.. Well, heavy

And i Don’t know if wm 150cm m-cup would be too ”curvy” from hips and tighs..

I will start searching. There is So much to choose from, and several vendors seems to have same manufacturers dolls on their sites. I am now starting to realize, that if i want to have a perfect doll and not lose my money, it is going to be a long road But this ”world” is a quite facinating
Old 18-05-2020, 10:46 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambula View Post
Thank you for warm welcoming

First i was like: ”That is perfect!” When i saw WM 150cm M-cup doll. But it is over 50kilos. Basically it needs to move only between two rooms, but still it would be heavy as a.. Well, heavy

And i Don’t know if wm 150cm m-cup would be too ”curvy” from hips and tighs..

I will start searching. There is So much to choose from, and several vendors seems to have same manufacturers dolls on their sites. I am now starting to realize, that if i want to have a perfect doll and not lose my money, it is going to be a long road But this ”world” is a quite facinating
Go for hollow boobs. That will knock a few Kgs off the total weight.

Also get 2 dolls to save keep moving 1
Old 18-05-2020, 11:12 AM
Diamond Member

If you find something and you have ANY doubt of the doll or the supplier, come back here with the info as we will see you right.

Old 18-05-2020, 11:16 AM
Active New Member

Hi, i got my dream girl last week and its an wm 150cm M-cup. Love the body and the first time i saw her at the website i fell in love on the first look. No other doll got my attention like her.
But... She is really heavy. I had a struggle with her just positioning her. But its My first doll so in Still learning how to move her. So if the weight is a problem then she can be a problem.
Im not regretting buying her, she is perfect!
Old 18-05-2020, 11:39 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgon View Post
Hi, i got my dream girl last week and its an wm 150cm M-cup. Love the body and the first time i saw her at the website i fell in love on the first look. No other doll got my attention like her.
But... She is really heavy. I had a struggle with her just positioning her. But its My first doll so in Still learning how to move her. So if the weight is a problem then she can be a problem.
Im not regretting buying her, she is perfect!
This is such a rarity to hear with the heavier girls! Im glad you are happy, and can advocate to others!

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 18-05-2020, 11:46 AM

Ambula

Take your time choosing a doll and do make sure to ask around on here when you've found one you like, the members here are great at pointing people in the right direction.