UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 20-05-2020, 11:13 AM
Gold Member

Default Fire dolls

Hi gang. Hope everyone is safe and well.
Has anyone been able to review, or know someone who has reviewed the newer Fire dolls ? (166cm)
They have new articulated fingers and the wrist plates look sturdier.
Since Jinsan/WM are mass produced and poor quality in GENERAL (individuals obviously have been lucky) but from personal experience and reading other owners, the general concensus is that the skeletons are still widely different even though they are the same build, from loose joints, to breaking joints, and don't let me start again about the terrible tpe (yes even the "good grade" stuff) dust and dirt magnets Planning on silicone in the future so long as head connectors are going to be interchangeable
Anyway, as a stop gap, the fire dolls look like a step in the right direction.
And you new folks here if you read, and don't jump at buying straight away ! All advice you get will be good, but for the love of all that's dollworthy, THINK before you buy. Tpe looks good in photos and vendor pics but the real things are a maintenance headache (i have had and owned 5) all same but yet all so different and all flawed from Jinsan
Old 20-05-2020, 12:02 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waspie View Post
Has anyone been able to review, or know someone who has reviewed the newer Fire dolls ? (166cm)
Its a straight copy of the WM 166C. See this thread : http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...light=firedoll

See especially Mandos's post (the last post in the thread) which shows direct comparisons to the superior Jinsan girls.

Quote:
Since Jinsan/WM are mass produced and poor quality in GENERAL (individuals obviously have been lucky) but from personal experience and reading other owners, the general concensus is that the skeletons are still widely different even though they are the same build, from loose joints, to breaking joints, and don't let me start again about the terrible tpe (yes even the "good grade" stuff) dust and dirt magnets Planning on silicone in the future so long as head connectors are going to be interchangeable
We are going to fundamentally disagree on this. Six of my girls bodies are Jinsan. Amongst them I have old rubber TPE, new standard TPE, Platinum TPE and Jellysoft TPE.

I have had no issues with any skeleton.

I have had no issues with any blend of TPE

The hands of my oldest took four years for the finger wires to break. My SM's were buggered in a week.

The other WM (the 166C) that has broken fingers was an accident during a photo shoot. It was nothing to do with build quality.

The feel of newer Jinsan girls is second to non.

The skeletons of newer Jinsan girls are works of art.

Quote:
Jinsan spend a lot on R&D. All that Firedoll do is clone the Jinsan top sellers and flog them cheaper.

take a look at a direct comparison between Jinsan and Firedoll even copying his photoshoots

Quote:
And you new folks here if you read, and don't jump at buying straight away ! All advice you get will be good, but for the love of all that's dollworthy, THINK before you buy. Tpe looks good in photos and vendor pics but the real things are a maintenance headache (i have had and owned 5) all same but yet all so different and all flawed from Jinsan
Not to jump to the buy button straight away is always good advice. There is an awful lot out there and you really have to know whats available before parting with your money.

People such as ourselves can give advice but our taste in girls will be different to others. So me saying head x is stunning someone else may look and think Really!

Bodies are equally as confusing. Whilst we disagree fundamentally on Jinsan girls I do think that it touche on a very valid point of its whats on the inside that matters for longevity.

I personally really like SM even though they are nowhere close to Jinsan quality.

There are few skeletons that can be up to the standard of Irontech but comparative to SM, Jinsan, JY I find their TPE feels... For want of a better word, cheaper.

Of course, what we say is based on the girls that we have in our lives. All of the big brands are in serious competition for your money and are constantly innovating and improving.

Conversely brands such as Firedoll simply hang on the coattails of the innovators seeking to make a few bucks on undercutting better companies with knock offs of their products.

I do worry when some vendors sell both Jinsan and Firedoll whether if you bought a Jinsan girl you would be supplied with a cheaper, less detailed firedoll. In many cases people would not know the difference and would assume that the lower detail was because of how the girls were presented in marketing materials where we know that Mandos does not employ trickery on his photographs and you can get your girls to look exactly as they look inthe marketing.

See above images supplied by Mandos in the linked thread. Pretty much makes the case for the defence there don't you think.

Shamus
Old 20-05-2020, 02:36 PM
Gold Member

Yes we have to agree to differ
You have been lucky with your dolls, no doubt.
To say that Jinsan do a lot of "R&D" well, i'd love to see the results of this !
Their hands and fingers are as atrocious as they have been from the beginning, so why do Firedolls (apparently inferior) have an improvement and Jinsan don't ?
Why do so many complain about bad skeletons if they are r & d ing ?
Couldn't care less if there's copies out there, as some are better than the originals.
It would also be better to state, rather than you haven't had problems with tpe, stating the fact that potential buyers should be made aware that any tpe doll has pitfalls and hazards and buy at own risk. instead of "go for it, you won't regret it) ! Too many positives for potential buyers when they need to be made aware of the downsides, and Jinsan are FAR from superior, medicore at best, at least nowadays, thanks to the milking mass production service. Quantity, not quality......
Facts pertaining to tpe degradation and being dust and dirt magnets are well versed throughout all doll forums, along with skeletal problems and gripes.
I doubt that having 4 out of 5 of my previous dolls have faults just unlucky !
Especially when i trolled the forums all over to find other folks with the same issues, and there were, at the time, a lot !
This isn't an attack on you Shamus, buddy, but anyone who backs Jinsan and says go for it, without mentioning any risks should not be taken seriously, and that goes for any tpe doll.
Old 20-05-2020, 03:30 PM
Diamond Member

No offence taken matey, only open debate gives a full picture and our experiences of Jinsan girls seems to differ enormously. Both stances have merit but either stance allowed to exist without disagreement may colour the view of the audience into perceived agreement that a statement is a given fact rather than an opinion.

Quote:
You have been lucky with your dolls, no doubt.
And the more that I learn about how to look after them the luckier I get lol.

The hands are a recurring theme with TPE girls and if Jinsan girls were worse than others I would have no qualms about saying so. From my experience I find them better than SM, about the same as Irontech.

Quote:
To say that Jinsan do a lot of "R&D" well, i'd love to see the results of this !
we do, all of the time. new blends of TPE, new types of vagina, enhancements and alternatives in the boob department, new skeletons. The big boys. Jinsan vs Aeshira are in constant battle to launch innovations that give them an advantage for a couple of months before the other replicates and improves on the innovation.

Quote:
Their hands and fingers are as atrocious as they have been from the beginning, so why do Firedolls (apparently inferior) have an improvement and Jinsan don't ?
How do we yet know that the Firedoll hands are superior in the longer term? My breakages of finger wires have always been at the whrist. I have never had a wire snap so better fingers would not fix that. Also, the breakages happen after a long times, not immediately so surely the jury needs to be out on the firedoll hands until proven over a long period in the market.

Quote:
Why do so many complain about bad skeletons if they are r & d ing ?
I have absolutely no complaints about Jinsan skeletons and to the best of my knowledge have seen no others on here who have had issues with Jinsan skeletons.

There may be some. Not saying that there are not but maybe you would like to direct me to someone on here whio has a genuine Jinsan girl from a verified source who have issues with their girls skeleton then I would be happy to read it.

That of course excludes the people who tried to stand non standing girls back in the distant past when they used to have wire ankles.

Quote:
Couldn't care less if there's copies out there, as some are better than the originals.
That again is surely opinion, not fact.

Quote:
It would also be better to state, rather than you haven't had problems with tpe, stating the fact that potential buyers should be made aware that any tpe doll has pitfalls and hazards and buy at own risk. instead of "go for it, you won't regret it) ! Too many positives for potential buyers when they need to be made aware of the downsides, and Jinsan are FAR from superior, medicore at best, at least nowadays, thanks to the milking mass production service. Quantity, not quality......
I reiterate. I have had no issue with any blend of Jinsan TPE.

If you let any TPE get too hot, clean it with incorrect materials, get silicone based products near it, etc. then it will disintegrate. The fact that one of my Jinsan girls is now six years old and her TPE is still sound should surely suggest that its not the material but how you keep them.

Quote:
Facts pertaining to tpe degradation and being dust and dirt magnets are well versed throughout all doll forums, along with skeletal problems and gripes.
mostly covered above except the dust and dirt magnet part. Up until Christmas I would have disputed this claim but Angel was very statically charged and attracts hairs. Over time regular cleaning and powdering with cornflour, plus stopping wearing nylon socks when carrying her around has made this disappear.

My girls do not attract dirt or dust.

Quote:
I doubt that having 4 out of 5 of my previous dolls have faults just unlucky !
I doubt that having six out of six that don't have any issues is pure luck as well.

Quote:
Especially when i trolled the forums all over to find other folks with the same issues, and there were, at the time, a lot !
And if you trolled car forums you would find people complaining about how bad their BMW's are when they are widely recognised as one of the worlds best car manufacturers.
Some people blame the manufacturer for their own issues / mistreatment / misunderstanding of how to maintain. Others may be genuine faults. You create this many girls and the odd pup is bound to get through from even the best manufacturers.

Quote:
This isn't an attack on you Shamus, buddy, but anyone who backs Jinsan and says go for it, without mentioning any risks should not be taken seriously, and that goes for any tpe doll.
No offence taken but there are a lot of very happy people on here whose better halves started their lives in building 21 sheng shi hai pang street.

Go for it doesn't sound like a line that I would use but certainly I agree that if someone is looking to purchase a good quality doll I will invariably recomend Jinsan.

That said though, if someone is asking questions about SM I don't say don't buy that buy this. It's not that I am single minded in my advice.

Yesterday I told someone to consider the JY163E. Via PM about an hour ago I was advising someone on SM. I always sing the praises of Irontech skeletons.

But, if someone is interested in a Jinsan girl I see no reason at all to put them off their selection as I know that the girl they choose will look (or can look) exactly like Mandos's marketing shots. Not sort of like the shots if you are looking into the light and squinting really hard.

The skeletons don't squeak.

They don't smell

Their TPE is smooth, realistic and robust

they stay the test of time.

Your experiences are obviously different to my own. But in my expereince Jinsan make bloody good girls... Or in Angel and Charlottes cases they make bad girls well

Shamus.

Last edited by shamus; 20-05-2020 at 03:58 PM.
Old 20-05-2020, 03:59 PM
Gold Member

Hiya Shamus!!!

Nice to see you recommending one of the gorgeous JY163E's to someone.......I may be able to guess who

I will have to also agree to disagree with waspie on this one too. Late last year I was lucky enough to meet a gang of silicone girls, they were just BEAUTIFUL, the detailing is incredible, but my own personal choice was that I just didn't like the skin texture.

Tpe is only a dust magnet of you're not looking after it, my girls are sprawled in bed or sat on chairs next to the bed, and I NEVER notice any dust build up until I shower them.......and even then, its hardly enough to be noticeable.

Physics would suggest that silicone.....TPE.......solid platinum........if something large is left lying/standing/sitting in your bedroom for days and days, its going to get dusty (don't believe me? just move your bed and hoover under it!).

The only finger poke I have had in the last year, was when I moved one of my ladies clumsily, and her finger was stretched to about 5 times its normal length.......I thought it was about to simply rip off when I saw it, released the pressure and then carefully stretched the finger back over the wire, and was lucky enough to get it perfectly back in place.
To be fair........I don't thing there is a hand design in existance that would of stood up to that (I did give myself a stern talking too afterwards!)

The skeletons......both my girls have their little idiosyncracies, left leg on Suzy is a little looser than the right (she stands perfectly though), Lucy is very smooth, but being non standing, leg issues don't affect her in any important ways.
These are things that I notice........someone else probably wouldn't.

I've never owned Jinsan, but they are clearly up there with the best, I personally think that JY are very close behind, even though the price point is lower (still recovering from a bad rep a few years ago, I think).

Meh, you get out of these ladies what you put into them. I don't think it matters if you go for silicone or TPE, if not properly cared for, maintained and looked after, sooner or later, they'll give you something to bitch about.

The simple fact is that in my humble opinion, silicone isn't better, its just a more expensive material. The detail is better, admittedly, but the price difference isn't paying for some super duper skeleton, unbreakable fingers and a dust repellant system.........its just paying for a more expensive production medium.
Just to be clear, I am in no way knocking silicone....... I'm just trying to say that slating TPE as "the devils work" and thinking silicone will be your saviour is a little optimistic.
Having got my hands on a WIDE range of ladies of both silicone and tpe........I'll be sticking with tpe!
Old 20-05-2020, 05:21 PM
Gold Member

We shouldn't put down one, when the other does the same
Old 20-05-2020, 05:41 PM

Default Fire-Doll Zora

Hello! Iam newbie in here I just order my first lovedoll, its Fire-Doll Zora

Attachment 33320

I will write a review when i get her, i have waited for 3 weeks now.

I ordered in here:
https://www.dollsclub.com/sexdolls/l...x-doll-dc11852

Choise was difficult because there are so many of them.

So my doll is 166cm tall, i chose customization options: Stand-up foot, interchangeable vagina and reinforced skeleton with movable shoulder

Im sorry poor English skills

Quote:
They have new articulated fingers and the wrist plates look sturdier.
Old 20-05-2020, 05:54 PM
Diamond Member

Firetail, a review would be good.

Old 20-05-2020, 06:11 PM

Thanks I will write review, i cant wait to get her!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Firetail, a review would be good.
Old 20-05-2020, 06:28 PM
Super Moderator

We need a review please,

I am looking forward to it.

I am thinking of buying a firedoll myself J.O.O.I.

Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 21-05-2020 at 12:25 AM.