UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls wanted.

Old 05-01-2022, 01:21 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Hello Shamus!

Thanks so much for your detailed reply. That was extremely helpful for me! And yes, you read my mind with the cloudclimax part haha!

I did look at the 164 doll you linked, and she’s absolutely stunning. It’s a shame she can’t stand though. It really is.

After having a good think yesterday, I came to the conclusion that I will most likely be going for a WM doll. 6”2 and pretty strong so the weight of the doll isn’t an issue. My wife weighs 52kg so even a 40kg doll would be an improvement hahaha.

This one caught my eye the most from cloud climax. I wanted something with a bigger bust to be honest but this one may be just fine!

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/wm...-tan-in-stock/

I also love the body on this doll but not so much the face! I might try and call them today and see if they’d allow me to swap it for something else

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/wm...-324-in-stock/

Here are a few iron tech dolls from lucid that caught my eye too. They just don’t seem as realistic as WM dolls, and there’s definitely not enough reviews out there that I can find! I saw someone order one from here and it looked great though.

https://www.lucidtoys.com/collection...doll-166cm-tan

https://www.lucidtoys.com/collection...159cm-w_158987

So hard to choose!!!
The others beat me to the weight discussion. As a rule of thumb for what they will feel like take the advertised weight and double it. Some girls are easier to work with than others. For example the 166C seems lighter than she is as her body design is a work of weight distribution genius. A 52kg woman will seem much lighter than a 40kg TPE girl. Try to set your line in the sand as 38kg but aim closer to 32kg for a good realistic feeling girl.

On the replace the head for the 159d. If she doesn't appeal then don't go for her but I think that head could be made to look a lot better than in that first set of available photos. Unfortunately my normal source of photosets is down so cannot point you to any alternative sets... Hang on a sec... Nope, even the Jinsan heads thread only has that one photoshoot. I still reccon that is a head with potential but with the wrong makeup, the wrong wig and the wrong photographer. Looking past that though she has good bone structure, nice eyes,

take a look at those Irontech heads comparative to the Jinsan heads. There is nothing wrong with them, you could be very happy with them. But you don't try to stare into their eyes trying to catch them blinking where some of the Jinsan girls here you walk in the room and you get whip lash.

I really rate Irontech bodies but all of my Irontechs are wearing Jinsan heads... I think... Hang on.. Ok, I was nearly right. Two of the Irontechs are wearing SM heads (SM #63 Elf heads to be precise... Tuip and Crocus both on IT150's to be even more precise).

Of your selection for me it would be the 164D with #108 though. great body, really good weight. ticks all the boxes. Not a head on my list but still a pretty one... And thats where my issue would occur even more than the immediate delivery premium price as for that sort of money I would expect the girl to be exactly who I want to give a golden ticket to so if there is any aprehension hold off until the right girl comes along.

Enjoy this time of finding the right girl. When you see the right one you will just know as your heart will jump into you mouth and you will "need" her in your life.

All the best,

Shamus.

Last edited by shamus; 05-01-2022 at 03:54 PM.
Old 05-01-2022, 01:39 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
..Shamus does war and peace...
..so if there is any aprehension hold off until the right girl comes along.

Enjoy this time of finding the right girl. When you see the right one you will just know as your heart will jump into you mouth and you will "need" her in your life.

All the best,

Shamus.
Im going to respectfully disagree a little on this last point. Yes, if you spot "THE" one you'll know it. But my most recent new girl experience was different.

Maddie was invited to stay for a couple of reasons, the left reason and the right reason. In all honesty facial looks were not paramount in my head when making this decision. All I knew at the time of sending bus fair was "its a face I dont hate" (she was an in-stock girl, so no options to change things). I know that sounds callous, but its how things were.

Then she turned up.....

A quick Wig change and a very light touch up with the makeup (not a total make over) and she moved from "I can live with it" to "Fook me! she's lovely"

Remember that all the pics you see online are purely an indication of who she could be. Change the wig, change the eye colour, change the clothing style, It all adds up to "who" she will be for you.

K

Click the pics for their threads...
"...there was an odd smell of fish coming from it.." The Tale of Fluffy Kittenpaws
Old 05-01-2022, 01:42 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by svevo View Post

I did wonder when/where your IT163 had come from when you first mentioned it
I had a recollection you'd adopted a few from Samurai and I assumed it was one of his less mentioned girls. I guess that really is the origin story for Sandy?
If you ever get around to putting her on the scales I'd be curious. I feel guilty for whoever is not on the body at the time and the IT165 or 165 minus is the most logical choice for an additional body.
Hi Svevo,

yep, she was one of a batch of four that I gave new homes to when Sam was issueing eviction notices for their bad behaviour. Thats probably why my mind got befuddled as one of the others was a WM 163C

just had her on the scales and she comes in at 36kg. She's only wearing a skimpy nighty as she's only just got up so reccon thats about spot on.

Looking at Lucids site they have her as 34kg so right ball park. Looks like their weight excludes th head.

If that 165A is otherwise the same as the 165B then when funds allow that bodies going on my buy list (Elves grow quickly don't ya know ).

Worth noting I think that some of their images don't match the skin tones in the description (Irontech white is very white. The images used are in natural).

Cheers for the heads up on the 163 minus

Shamus.
Old 05-01-2022, 02:30 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Ah Shamus, there are reasons the Elves try not to let you our without a chaperone.......

K

The buggers don't let me out full stop.... Did that come out like a complaint. certainly not intended as one.

was rereading the original post and the line that stands out this time is:

"I’m gonna’ be away from my wife for a year so I thought it try out a doll for a while".

In a years time poor ol light is going to feel like he's cheating on his girl with his wife.

This is going to end up real expensive when he has to buy his Jinsan girl her own appartment, starts coming home smelling of TPE and has lots of unexplained expenditure on the credit card.
Old 05-01-2022, 03:50 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Hi Light

I'll chime in with comments on gel breasts. I have four girls with them, one JY (166 muscular), one WM (162E) and two XYs (170E & 163B/C).

The XYs' gel breasts are not very noticeable as being gel - they are quite firm and not very jiggly.

Both the JY and WM are early examples of gel breasts, produced whilst the exploding in plane holds was still an issue, and are very nice and jiggly They both survived their respective journeys from China

Personally, I think that gel breasts suit the larger-boobed girls - in some cases, they can spoil the shape of smaller-breasted ones, rendering them somewhat amorphous in shape.

Agree with all the comments about weight, btw!
Old 05-01-2022, 08:37 PM
Administrator

Hi Flash,

I will add a bit more detail about the four dolls you have on your list, it's just detail and info hopefully to help you with your choice, we all have different tastes, I see you like D cup's.

Both Lucid Irontech (Racy) dolls you listed will come with solid breasts, there is nothing wrong with them, I personally like Irontech solids, they are softer than some other brands with solid breasts, I received my IT166D last week, On my scales she's 44.4kg naked, with head on, for your first doll that will be heavy, the one you have posted a link to is IT tan, that is more yellow than the images suggest, IT brown is more similar to WM tan.

The WM164D doll is the lightest weight of the four, there is a lot less tpe on her body, mainly her waist, she is the most skinny of the four, she's possibly the best doll to start with on that account, the image you see is also a good idea of the colour doll you will receive, she is light tan the doll in the image also is, the WM159D is tan, with a lot of light in the photos she looks lighter in those pictures than she will be standing in front of you in your house, there is nothing wrong with that, just pointing out the publicity photos can be a little deceiving. You will need to ask Paul @ Cloud Climax which type of TPE / Gel breasts they have got, there have been several types and firmness over the last several months, these are in stock dolls they actually could be any of them depending on when they were made. IMHO gel are the best, in whichever form, followed by hollow, then by solids.
Old 06-01-2022, 12:05 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
I received my IT166D last week, On my scales she's 44.4kg naked, with head on

God bless your knees, Tommo. They must sound like someone digging into a bag of Walkers when you lift that girl