UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls wanted.

Old 05-01-2022, 01:37 AM
Active New Member

Default My first doll!

Hey guys, thanks so much for the warm welcome, and I hope youíre all well!!

Iím gonnaí be away from my wife for a year so I thought it try out a doll for a while. Why not, eh?

Anyway, Iím looking to purchase my first doll. Thing is, Iím looking for something thatís UK stocked. What are my options? I really like cloudclimax Wm dolls, and they seem to have some in. I also like the iron tech dolls from lucid but Iím not sure if theyíre real or not.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also, whatís the difference between gel and not gel breasts? Is it marginal or something very noticeable?

Thanks very much ❤️
Old 05-01-2022, 02:57 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Hi Light,

well, WM and Irontech are very different girls.

Irontech TPE is warm and soft but lacks some of the realism of WM girls.

The Irontechs at Lucid have been the cause of much debate on here but whatever the debate they are made using the same skeletons, using the same TPE, in the same factory by the same people.

In general I am not a big fan of Irrontech heads but take a look at Tommo's latest acquisition. The Viola head is just stunning.

I really, really rate the Irontech 163C body which for me is perfect but what is perfect for one person may not be for someone else. Which girls have really grabbed your fancy and we'll tell you if there is any issue with the one that you have selected such as it beinng listed at the wrong weight (that happens a lot!).

WM (Jinsan) girls are to my mind a step up from Irontech. (Thats personal opinion). The TPE is different to Irontech and seems to carry a lot more detail. I also find that makeup lasts longer on WM compared to Irontech girls.

Which WM bodies / heads have really gained your attention?... Hang on, lets see if I can guess... To Cloud Climax...

Right. I'm back. Did you miss me.

WM 166C. Great body, seems lighter than she actually is. quite a few people here have at least one of that one. Highly recomended.

Ooh, he's got a YL151C in (he calls it a WM 151C but he's wrong) head #304 as well. Right, See Lulu's Rachel for that one. I've got the same but Angel (YL #286) stole the body so my pics are not exactly the same as the one in Pauls pics (Cloud Climax). Anything that you want to know about that body though just ask. If it says anything I was so impressed with that one I've now got two of them living here

Tommo would be your man to advise on the 164's. He may have more than one of them but I do know that he's got a 164J and except for the boob size that series are all pretty much the same (I note that the 164J is now out of stock at CC). Ooh, and Pauls got some 157B's in as well. Thats a good adaptable easy to get on with body but personally I rate the 166C higher.

Personal choice would probably be the YL151C from the stock that he's got but that one is a bit on the heavy side as she carries a lot of her weight in her arse so you feel it more than you do with the 166C.

Before going with either Lucid or Cloud Climax also check out what Phils got in stock. Some of his stock are rehomings but others are cancelled orders so they are new, unused, only out of the box for their adoption photoshoot.

see here https://www.the-doll-house.com/Brand...k-Items-models

That 164F with head #398 that he has does look particularly nice... No mention of articulated hands unfortunately and looks like non standing. Real shame as I might have been tempted by her.

What about the 156 with head #88. only 29kg, standing feet, gel breasts.... I really need a lottery win

gel vs non gel is a difficult one. The gel breasts are officially still in development. In the last year or so Jinsan have released several different versions. The first which were fantastic if they got here had a tendency to explode in the holds of planes. Those that followed were more like hollows and the latest variant is somwhere between the two.

What I will say is that on my first 151C she has solids and they are very, very realistic. On my second 151C she has the really soft wobbly gel breasts and I find them less realistic than the solids (still fantastic, just different).... But on another girl they may be different.

I do tend to go for C and below in breast sizes so perhaps I'm not the best person to talk about that appendage. Tommo will probably have examples of each type of gel breast so would be better for comment.

For me to pay main vendor prices not I would expect articulated hands, shrugging shoulders, standing feet, gel breasts as a minimum spec.

Happy choosing matey

all the best,

Shamus.
Old 05-01-2022, 09:45 AM

> Right. I'm back. Did you miss me.

You were gone so long I thought you'd finished your post.
Old 05-01-2022, 09:48 AM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hi Light,

well, WM and Irontech are very different girls.

Irontech TPE is warm and soft but lacks some of the realism of WM girls.

The Irontechs at Lucid have been the cause of much debate on here but whatever the debate they are made using the same skeletons, using the same TPE, in the same factory by the same people.

In general I am not a big fan of Irrontech heads but take a look at Tommo's latest acquisition. The Viola head is just stunning.

I really, really rate the Irontech 163C body which for me is perfect but what is perfect for one person may not be for someone else. Which girls have really grabbed your fancy and we'll tell you if there is any issue with the one that you have selected such as it beinng listed at the wrong weight (that happens a lot!).

WM (Jinsan) girls are to my mind a step up from Irontech. (Thats personal opinion). The TPE is different to Irontech and seems to carry a lot more detail. I also find that makeup lasts longer on WM compared to Irontech girls.

Which WM bodies / heads have really gained your attention?... Hang on, lets see if I can guess... To Cloud Climax...

Right. I'm back. Did you miss me.

WM 166C. Great body, seems lighter than she actually is. quite a few people here have at least one of that one. Highly recomended.

Ooh, he's got a YL151C in (he calls it a WM 151C but he's wrong) head #304 as well. Right, See Lulu's Rachel for that one. I've got the same but Angel (YL #286) stole the body so my pics are not exactly the same as the one in Pauls pics (Cloud Climax). Anything that you want to know about that body though just ask. If it says anything I was so impressed with that one I've now got two of them living here

Tommo would be your man to advise on the 164's. He may have more than one of them but I do know that he's got a 164J and except for the boob size that series are all pretty much the same (I note that the 164J is now out of stock at CC). Ooh, and Pauls got some 157B's in as well. Thats a good adaptable easy to get on with body but personally I rate the 166C higher.

Personal choice would probably be the YL151C from the stock that he's got but that one is a bit on the heavy side as she carries a lot of her weight in her arse so you feel it more than you do with the 166C.

Before going with either Lucid or Cloud Climax also check out what Phils got in stock. Some of his stock are rehomings but others are cancelled orders so they are new, unused, only out of the box for their adoption photoshoot.

see here https://www.the-doll-house.com/Brand...k-Items-models

That 164F with head #398 that he has does look particularly nice... No mention of articulated hands unfortunately and looks like non standing. Real shame as I might have been tempted by her.

What about the 156 with head #88. only 29kg, standing feet, gel breasts.... I really need a lottery win

gel vs non gel is a difficult one. The gel breasts are officially still in development. In the last year or so Jinsan have released several different versions. The first which were fantastic if they got here had a tendency to explode in the holds of planes. Those that followed were more like hollows and the latest variant is somwhere between the two.

What I will say is that on my first 151C she has solids and they are very, very realistic. On my second 151C she has the really soft wobbly gel breasts and I find them less realistic than the solids (still fantastic, just different).... But on another girl they may be different.

I do tend to go for C and below in breast sizes so perhaps I'm not the best person to talk about that appendage. Tommo will probably have examples of each type of gel breast so would be better for comment.

For me to pay main vendor prices not I would expect articulated hands, shrugging shoulders, standing feet, gel breasts as a minimum spec.

Happy choosing matey

all the best,

Shamus.
Hello Shamus!

Thanks so much for your detailed reply. That was extremely helpful for me! And yes, you read my mind with the cloudclimax part haha!

I did look at the 164 doll you linked, and sheís absolutely stunning. Itís a shame she canít stand though. It really is.

After having a good think yesterday, I came to the conclusion that I will most likely be going for a WM doll. 6Ē2 and pretty strong so the weight of the doll isnít an issue. My wife weighs 52kg so even a 40kg doll would be an improvement hahaha.

This one caught my eye the most from cloud climax. I wanted something with a bigger bust to be honest but this one may be just fine!

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/wm...-tan-in-stock/

I also love the body on this doll but not so much the face! I might try and call them today and see if theyíd allow me to swap it for something else

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/wm...-324-in-stock/

Here are a few iron tech dolls from lucid that caught my eye too. They just donít seem as realistic as WM dolls, and thereís definitely not enough reviews out there that I can find! I saw someone order one from here and it looked great though.

https://www.lucidtoys.com/collection...doll-166cm-tan

https://www.lucidtoys.com/collection...159cm-w_158987

So hard to choose!!!
Old 05-01-2022, 10:18 AM
Diamond Member

With regards to the gel breasts, 2 of my girls are wm166c. One with gel and one without. The difference is definitely noticeable and the gel ones feel quite realistic, this has even been confirmed by the hands of a female friend
Old 05-01-2022, 11:17 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
With regards to the gel breasts, 2 of my girls are wm166c. One with gel and one without. The difference is definitely noticeable and the gel ones feel quite realistic, this has even been confirmed by the hands of a female friend
Being said female friend, I concur

My own YL151C has solid breasts and although I do love them, I would probably go for gel if I were to get another girl doll due to them being more realistic in feel.
Old 05-01-2022, 11:37 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Hi Light,

I have an IT 163/Ella (review thread) bought from Lucid a little over 2 years ago and have been very happy with her.
I also had an Ayumi head from them a year or so later that now shares body time. I've no complaints. Have a look at some pictures in my albums, if you are curious.

I'm not a great fan of Irontechs promotional photography for their dolls and it can be quite difficult to find users Irontech pictures on this forum, especially because the 2 IT bodies you linked are relatively new models. I haven't seen any user pictures of the 166, but you could find a decent number of the IT159 on the other popular doll forum (TDF). If you go and search there, you will find a user, Panther68, who makes excellent (and realistic) pictures of most of the IT range and their heads, aswell as informative stuff like side by side pics of various bodies, including the 159.

I'd add the observation, to Shamus comments about differences in TPE, that Ayumis head felt and smelt different to the Ella head from a year or more before. I believe from this and other members comments on the subject, that manufacturers are constantly changing their TPE mixes for one reason or another.

I know you said that 40kg weight isn't a great problem to you, but I would think both the IT models you mention would be closer to 45kg in reality. Even if handling that weight is okay with you, my opinion is that you would enjoy your doll more if she weighed less.
If I were to get another doll I'd aim for getting closer to 30kg than 40kg.

On the gel breast question, my major concern with the gel is from the actual pictures of gel breasts, compared with the non-gel, the addition of the gel changes the body shape of the doll. I guess if you are buying a doll from stock, rather than totally based on images, you can potentially make sure the shape/size is still to your liking by getting actual photos.

Anyway - good luck with your search

Last edited by svevo; 05-01-2022 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Added link to tdf
Old 05-01-2022, 11:42 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Hi Light

As above

Just wanted to add that if you want a larger bust, definitely try to get gel breasts. I've heard they are so much fun you wont want to stop playing with them Cant recall where this info came from though.... /coughMADDIEcough/

K

Click the pics for their threads...
"...there was an odd smell of fish coming from it.." The Tale of Fluffy Kittenpaws
Old 05-01-2022, 11:44 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
6Ē2 and pretty strong so the weight of the doll isnít an issue. My wife weighs 52kg so even a 40kg doll would be an improvement hahaha.
Oh, dear boy...

...who wants to tell him first?
Old 05-01-2022, 11:47 AM
Diamond Member

The weight may suprise you. My brother has a 40kg doll and i wouldnt want to do anything more than pose her for photos. They are a dead weight and offer no help when you pick them up