UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 12-01-2022, 07:54 PM

Default SeeDree Foam Doll - What are your experiences?

I bought my first doll, the SeeDree foam doll with removable limbs, back in Nov 21 after reading a review on the forum, and my experience is somewhat mixed. The doll can be dismantled and fits in the provided, smallish storage case. The doll is LIGHT, 9-10kg only, and is easily carried from room to room, and up and down stairs. The silicon Grainne head is beautiful and I love looking at her while she sits in the chair next to me every day. But there have been problems too. The provided onahole or vagina is far too small for my average size, it is removable, and even when removed and pulled open wide to let me in, once released, I am pushed immediately out again. It is just a no-go. The seller and manufacturer recommended cutting some of the foam away from the vaginal entry and installing a Fleshlight. I managed to squeeze the smaller version Fleshlight in while the legs were removed, but when the legs were reattached they were impossible to close together, the Fleshlight is just too bulky. I have since tried an alternative smaller onahole with some success, but still not ideal. Part of the issue I feel is the location of the vaginal cavity, which is quite low between the doll's legs (there is no anus), this means the onahole unit is squashed when the legs close. This location also makes access to the onahole more difficult when lying on top, as entry requires going down before going in. Hope this is not too explicit! I have also found the foam body tearing in many places, both elbow joints at the back, on the right hand across the fingers, and a split across the whole of the middle back where it bends when sitting up. Plus the vaginal area issues due to cutting a larger entry and some tearing with squeezing a larger onahole into the space. Fortunately the silky bodysuit covers most of these issues so that I can continue to enjoy my doll each day in her clothed state.

Have you encountered any of these issues with your SeeDree? This is my first doll so maybe I moved the joints too far and caused some tears? Any limitations in sexual activity, my experience has been quite restricted? I like my doll and enjoy her company but am wondering do I really need a different body for night time use, maybe a stronger silicon body without foam inside? Your own experiences and any recommendations for me would be greatly appreciated as this has been my only doll.
Old 12-01-2022, 08:52 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Hi VC,

Let my start by saying I dont have a SeeDree, but I have had an Ex-Lite for a time, and there are some comparisons..

So Foam dolls have always had the issue of splitting, It's a sad fact, but they foam just does not wear well around joints that get moved. As you say the silky body suit 'skin' masks that and allows you to continue to enjoy her.

As for inserts, the key here isnt to get anything expensive, but to get something you fit inside. Ive had my share of toys and inserts for dolls and have found only a few that actually make life easy and enjoyable, and they all share 1 common characteristic. The channel where 'human' is inserted is relatively large at rest.

The DS Dolls Silicone insert for the 158/160 bodies is excellent. Soft silicone, textured, and has something like a 1 diameter cavity at rest.

The Lovehoney reversible stroker is also excellent as an insert (though not realistic) and only requires a poly bag around it to solve the issue of it having a small opening at the non-business end.

The dolls cavity would probably be to big for either of these, but that means you can position and pad as necessary for a better experience.

And if you are considering going for a TPE girl and dont want to break the bank, Kimber.co.uk
Hope that helps

K

Click the pics for their threads...
"...there was an odd smell of fish coming from it.." The Tale of Fluffy Kittenpaws
Old 12-01-2022, 10:32 PM

Default Thanks for the info

Thanks Karrot for the information. It seems then that foam is not really a long life material when there is movement. That's why I am thinking that I now need another doll for night time use, and keep it in bed, because it will almost certainly be a lot heavier than the SeeDree. I will look first at some kind of silicon doll because it seems this is a stable material and there is little upkeep with this type of doll compared to a TPE one. But maybe in the end it will be the cost that decides for me. Again, thanks for your input.
Old 14-01-2022, 06:06 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Hi Vor

Most silicone dolls will have a foam insert to keep the weight down, one exception being Sino, but they heavy, But good for sex and photography.
Old 17-01-2022, 12:10 AM

Default Foam inserts

Thanks for the reply PDutus. Are you aware of any of these foam inserts for weight-reduction breaking because the doll is bent, particularly when the back is bent? Maybe they are placed centrally in the torso where the back is straight and doesn't bend? The manufacturers don't give out any information about this, maybe they regard this as secret and don't want it exposed to competitors. I was reading today about the Zelex silicon dolls and they can now be bought with an optional foam weight-reducer, the 155C model comes down to 28kg with this insert. But if it weakened the structure of the doll and allowed the silicon to start to split in places, then it would seem to me to be better to leave the foam out and accept the extra weight.
Regards
Vor
Old 17-01-2022, 09:08 AM
Golden Diamond Member

I can speak from long and complex knowledge of the DS structure due to many years of ownership and many surgeries ion various ladies over the years. The Foam structure of many Silicone dolls is very similar, so the knowledge carries over.

The Foam core is usually a PU foam which is flexible, bit not as flexible as the silicone over it. Im compression its fines, in extension its more of an issue.

The Core is generally in the torso, pelvis, and thighs.

On a all the DS I've ever encountered the torso and pelvis have never been an issue, with no tearing of the foam core. The torso joints simply dont ever bend far enough to cause issues if you keep her range of motion in the normal natural limits.

On Xiaoli, my DS160+ the foam has split on the outer side of her hips, This very likely being from her early days with me where I crossed her legs too far and cause the issue myself. Even with these splits in the foam core, the silicone over the top never had any issues other than a slight indentation from where the foam was no longer underneath the silicone skin.

Most Silicone dolls will have between 1/4 and 1 inch of silicone over them depending on manufacturer and body area. Torso sides tend to be thinner silicone over the foam core, where as thighs tens to be thicker silicone for a softer feel over the foam core.

HTH

K

Click the pics for their threads...
"...there was an odd smell of fish coming from it.." The Tale of Fluffy Kittenpaws
Old 18-01-2022, 03:21 PM

Default Foam weight-reduced dolls

Thanks again Karrot for the input regarding your own experience with dolls. This is really what I want to hear about, how others have fared with the use of foam in their doll. I read an article about how Starpery have weight reduced their silicon dolls, they showed a picture of a body of foam over the skeleton, and said it took a lot of experimentation and wastage before they were able to successfully cover this with silicon. Obviously the silicon must be very thin in some places, as you have described in your experience with DS. It will be interesting to see how these more recent weight-reduction dolls stand up to the test of time and movement. Hopefully in the months ahead owners of such newer dolls will share their experiences with us all on the forum here so that we will know what dolls are robust and worth spending the money on. For the moment I think I would still choose a doll without the extra weight reduction option, and just live with a few kgs more weight, but have thicker silicon all over. I appreciate your contributions to my threads, thanks.

Tags
seedree foam tearing