UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2020, 03:54 PM
Banned

I keep going back to the supplied link and its taken me a while but it's finally clicked whats wrong with her (not with Roxy, with the ad).

They have gone out of their way to dehumanise her and make her look like a sex doll. Look at the eys where they have removed the sparkle and painted on white spots to look like reflected light.

No effort was imvested to make her look as good as she could be and you would think for that amount of money they would have invested a bit of effort in the phgotography.

Well, Mandos, Alottahope and Psion certainly don't have anythingk to worry about from that photographer!

Its obvious that Roxy is so much more alive than the doll in the ad.

Yep, things that you will need to explain away to yourself:

1) hearing their hearts beating is simply your blood flow echoeing through their bodies.

2) being able to see their chests moving if you stare at them for a really long time is simply an optical illusion and not that they are breathing.

3) Them kissing you back is simply soft TPE and a vacuum.

4) Them holding you even tighter when you try to move their arms away is simply stiff joints and your movement

5) Them not being in the same position when you wake up to when you went to sleep is simply you forgoit the position they were in when you went to sleep

6) Waking up cold because all of the duvet is now wrapped around them is just you must have rolled out of the duvet

7) Waking up with them snuggled against your back just means that you must need a new matress as she must have rolled into you in the night.

8) her head moved because its not screwed on all of the way.

And for all of the strange things that many of us here has witnessed not one of us has any fear at all of them and non of us would be without them.

Welcome to the club matey,

Shamus
Old 10-11-2020, 04:20 PM

Only just noticed...45kg!!! Holy moly
My back was having sympathy spasms just reading that
Old 10-11-2020, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlos View Post
Only just noticed...45kg!!! Holy moly
My back was having sympathy spasms just reading that
Hiya Karlos. That will be boxed weight. Average for the packaging materials is 5kg so I would think that in reality she's closer to 38-40kg... Still heavier than any of my girls but I don't think excessive.
Old 10-11-2020, 04:33 PM
Silver Member

If i recall, 45kg is the total weight of Roxy, AND the packaging. But yeah, she's one heavy girl. XD

As for the heart beating sound, i'd already worked out within seconds it was just mine. Or i was imagining it because it was when i woke up from a nap.

As for the photos, they're actually really really bad... her face is the 'worst' part. In terms of her being a sex doll, yes. That's how she's advertised. But to me she's a lot more, and i'm sure you all feel the same way about your girls too. Had i not been so quick, i'd have selected a different doll because of the face and her weight. But... i'm still over the moon with her!!!

What's the AVERAGE weight of a doll? Roxy is 5'2 if that helps, you can see her stats from the link i posted. I'm SUPER bad when it comes to weight, i don't know what's heavy and what's not!
Old 10-11-2020, 04:33 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Cabbage. It's good to hear your Roxy has found such a welcoming home.

You've already had quite a mountain of good advice but I'll chip in on a couple of subjects.

Clothes sizes.
From the LH measurements I'd expect you'd find no problem in using womens sizes if you want. It varies depending on manufacturer, cut, top/bottom/dresses, so it's not an exact science. I would expect you'll find fitting clothes in the range of 4 - 8. I have a very similar sized doll and I generally start with looking at size 8 now. Given her height I'd also start with looking at 'petite' stuff for a better fit in length, where that is an option.

Storage. Personally I'd avoid the floor if I could, just on the basis of the difficulty of lifting her up off it without doing some sort of damage to either you or her, given her listed weight of 45kg
Your longer term cupboard solution sounds much better. Again my tpe doll is either stored standing or lying on the bed. On occasion I disguise her when lying on the bed, with a carefully arranged 'spare' duvet, which works for the case of a casual observer.
Old 10-11-2020, 04:41 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hiya Karlos. That will be boxed weight. Average for the packaging materials is 5kg so I would think that in reality she's closer to 38-40kg... Still heavier than any of my girls but I don't think excessive.
Tina is around that weight but she has a couple of big excuses for that extra weight

Old 10-11-2020, 04:50 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernGuy View Post
Tina is around that weight but she has a couple of big excuses for that extra weight

JEEZ! Those are some big bananas!

I actually ADORE Roxy's body. She's got almost a flat stomach and i find it REALLY hard to stop stroking it when we cuddle.

When it comes to clothes, once i get some i'll be sure to sort some pictures out. I've also got a new wig coming and a brush as well because... damn. A doll's hair gets messed up FAST. It's only a cheap wig 'for now' though. But a hugely different colour! I actually can't wait to get her all set and try taking some photos of her posing and stuff!
Old 10-11-2020, 05:07 PM
Diamond Member

Emma i 5ft 5 and weighs 33kg. Checked this on my scales. She's quite a slim girl tho

Last edited by Adam&Emma; 10-11-2020 at 05:28 PM.
Old 10-11-2020, 05:17 PM
Gold Member

And welcome to the doll world from me as well.

Funny, I have had dolls for some time and its a real education learning about women's clothing and sizes

In time it will become easy , I can now look at a woman and figure out her clothes sizes easily ....lol
Old 10-11-2020, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
What's the AVERAGE weight of a doll? Roxy is 5'2 if that helps, you can see her stats from the link i posted. I'm SUPER bad when it comes to weight, i don't know what's heavy and what's not!
For skinny lil things like the WM 157B or WM 168A you are looking at 28kg

I would put the everage weight for most girls though at 28-35kg. with the real average at around 32kg.

A lot though is down to how they hold their weight.

I find that altough the WM 166C is an average weight girl at 31kg she seems much lighter than the YL151C that is 2kg lighter but carries more of it on her hips. (No Angel, I was not calling you fat).

most of my girls are between 28kg and 32kg. The heaviest girl here weighs in at 35kg (WM 163E which is a Lovedolls.com exclusive).

There is little direct correlation between height and weight. Its all down to their build and the blend of TPE used.

JY have recently released a TPE core replacement that will reduce dolls by at least 10kg (for an extra £300). All the real weight is in the TPE. The skeletons are relatively light.

HTH,

Shamus.