UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2020, 05:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentell View Post

Funny, I have had dolls for some time and its a real education learning about women's clothing and sizes

In time it will become easy , I can now look at a woman and figure out her clothes sizes easily ....lol
Hi Ray

Yep, before dolls I used to mentally undress girls. Now I mentally dress them

Was in Tesco's the other evening and this woman had a long green coat with fur edging and patterned flared slacks that looked straight from the 1960's... I REALLY wanted to ask her where she got her clothes from but instead rushed home and scoured Ebay for the exact look... Still looking but when I find it I know that it works

Shamus.
Old 10-11-2020, 05:30 PM
Site Owner

Good Evening Cabbage,

And A Big

To

The UK Love Forum

I'm often last one to the party these days.

It great to see you're setting in already,

Roxy looks really great, I believe she's about 38kgs out her packaging, that some weight for your first doll, I am sure in a few weeks you will be finding her really easy to move around, although I wouldn't recommend trying cowgirl for a little while.

I see you have got many answers to clothes, reading through all your replies.
I find it all depends what look your after, I always like tighter clothes, so I edge towards smaller sizes, I also shop closer to those sizes eco mentions above, Primark XXS is UK size 4-6, it works on some items although the cut is wrong for many, UK girl age 12 is just slightly bigger than a XXS, especially on something like denim shorts, I buy a lot of them, now although the XSS is smaller I tend to go for the age 12 because many pairs have an elastic strap inside to adjust the waist band in a few sizes

Anyhow, Enjoy your time here, and don't worry about asking questions there are many members here will try their best to help you out.

Cheers

Tommo

Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257

Last edited by Tommo10; 10-11-2020 at 05:54 PM.
Old 10-11-2020, 05:38 PM
Site Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Was in Tesco's the other evening and this woman had a long green coat with fur edging and patterned flared slacks that looked straight from the 1960's... I REALLY wanted to ask her where she got her clothes from but instead rushed home and scoured Ebay for the exact look... Still looking but when I find it I know that it works

Shamus.
You might get a slapping, especially from her husband....

But, ever thought about google lens.
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257

Last edited by Tommo10; 10-11-2020 at 05:52 PM.
Old 10-11-2020, 05:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
You might a slapping, especially from her husband....

But, ever thought about google lens.
More worried about coming away with a date

Lol, I'm sure that whipping out the mobile and photographing her would have been waaay better. (But officer I just wanted to know where she bought her clothes ).

Lol, that gave me a giggle
Old 10-11-2020, 05:56 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post

Shamus.
Top tip!
Next time this happens, pull out your phone and ask if you can take her picture for 'your own use' and smile sweetly while you say that last bit - she is sure to understand.
Oh, and if it's dark in the car park when she is loading the car, creep up behind her really quietly and breath softly down her neck and tell her she is safe and you won't hurt her.
She will 100% understand and be instantly comforted.
Old 10-11-2020, 06:08 PM
Silver Member

If you want to know where a lady got her clothes from, i'd go with:

"Excuse me... this is going to sound mental but i love that dress/jacket/pair of jeans etc and i was wondering, could you tell me where you got them? It's my girlfriends/ wife's/ sister's birthday soon and she'd love them!" Should work a charm.

Thank you again for all the replies! I am SO glad i joined this forum! Everyone is so helpful and friendly. I see most of you have some pictures of various girls... i plan on doing some myself of mine when i get her hair all brushed and stuff!
Old 10-11-2020, 06:20 PM
Part of the Furniture

Top tip for shopping in Primark

Wear a long Mac (closed with a belt), shorts, sandals and socks. Be sure to maintain eye contact with any security staff for 3 seconds longer than is comfortable, and always keep glancing towards the changing rooms......

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 10-11-2020, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
"Excuse me... this is going to sound mental but i love that dress/jacket/pair of jeans etc and i was wondering, could you tell me where you got them? It's my girlfriends/ wife's/ sister's birthday soon and she'd love them!" Should work a charm.
From the way he describes her outfit, she'll probably think he's taking the piss
Old 10-11-2020, 07:35 PM
Diamond Member

cabbage have you read edgar allen poes the tell tale heart? you may end up hearing crying or scratching while roxy is in hiding, if you do don't ask your girlfriend if she hears it or she may get suspicious and start looking around.

carlys_guy
Old 10-11-2020, 07:40 PM
Gold Member

And you say you have trouble with wigs.

Well I found this sort of comb to work very well.
Always start at the bottom of the wig running fingers through as well as the comb.
Slowly detangle then move upwards to the crown , can take quite a while to do