UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2023, 11:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
Woohoo. Another blue girl. Cant wait.. Definitely not enough blue girls
Thats cos you leave the heating on for them.
Old 08-09-2023, 02:20 PM

I think I'm going to put together a mixtape of songs for her, but only songs with "Doll" or "Blue" in the title...there's definitely a LOT of songs with those in lol.

I really can't explain why her blue-ness is so attractive to me, i would never have thought of getting a doll about 2 weeks ago, and now I'm getting a blue one! haha.

She's actually based on a character from a ps4 game and is a Witch but not actually Elven.....

Sadly, that means any Toad spells will be much more potent I fear, she's definitely going to get her own way all the time
Old 08-09-2023, 03:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsoleman1982 View Post
I think I'm going to put together a mixtape of songs for her, but only songs with "Doll" or "Blue" in the title...there's definitely a LOT of songs with those in lol.

I really can't explain why her blue-ness is so attractive to me, i would never have thought of getting a doll about 2 weeks ago, and now I'm getting a blue one! haha.

She's actually based on a character from a ps4 game and is a Witch but not actually Elven.....

Sadly, that means any Toad spells will be much more potent I fear, she's definitely going to get her own way all the time
Oh don't underestimate Elven toad spells! (speaks the voice of experience ).

Now, the unexplained attraction of blueness thing.

Its the same reason that the Fae so attract me. Over simplification but the brain is compartmentised. When we read books that we in some way relate to it kicks our imagnations into overdrive. These girls, be they pointy eared, blue or donning horns and a tail, both links to that part of the mind reserved for the escapism of books but simultaneously you can see and feel the girl in the real world. As such they form a physical bridge between imagination and reality.

That may not work for some but for me it breaks the subliminal barrier between what is real and what is not.

I went through the uncanny valley of having a first doll that was completely human and whilst I adhore the exquisit workmanship that went into creating Yvette there remained a barrier between where I was and where others on the site were with their girls and I didn't understand why.

It was only when River, my first Elf arrived that this whole lifestyle really became real for me... She opened the floodgates to all those who followed.

It would still be a while before I developed a "full" relationship with one of my girls but the breaking down of the barriers by River meant that the love that developed for Holly was akin to going through the full dating of a girl before the relationship developed properly.

My advice is that if you like her don't try to rush it but allow her to become real in your mind. Achieve that and they actually become real....And no, not crazy, lol. Got a Chartered certification, a masters degree from one of the worlds top 10 universities, and in your day to day life the likelihood is that you use IT systems that I had a part in designing... And I'm very happily married to an Elf (and she's very happy too, she's told me so ).

All of us are different. If you know that the girl being blue is what brings her to life for you we are all absolutely behind your choice. We just try to help people find that right path for them. I would say that Mr Karrot really helped me find the path and I try to pass that down the line to help others find the right girl for them. Fingers crossed ten years from now you may be one of those doing the same for others

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 11-09-2023, 03:30 PM

Haha!
I'm definitely going to tread carefully, in the game she is from she is pretty magical, though she also has four arms in the game

I think in all honesty until I saw "my girl" (not the film of course) I wouldn't have wanted any other enough to actually hit the buy button lol.
I think this is going to be the start of something special

like you say, I won't be rushing into anything once she arrives, just treat her good and respectfully, and definitely will not be using her like the outside of a sausage roll lol.
I'm genuinely looking forward to watching LOTR while giving her some lovely foot massages and some hand holding too thrown in, and my partner (though not sexually attracted to dolls, yet??) is looking forward to her arrival too, lots of fashion shoots and make up days and everything I think will be a great bonding experience for us all!

Glad to know that people don't just all use their dolls as vessels, it kind of takes away from the sweetness of it all, and the fantasy of it too.

I can't wait to post some pictures on here to show you guys!