UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 28-08-2023, 10:45 AM

Hi! I'm new hear myself!

I can recommend Lucidtoys, they were remarkably quick.
Old 28-08-2023, 10:58 AM
Site Owner

Welcome to the forum.

Your choice of Aibei blue elf doll is very nice, just be mindful of her weight they state she's 39Kg, I believe 160 body in real life is slightly heaver then that, she would be a heavy doll for a first doll.
Old 28-08-2023, 11:01 AM
Banned

Did someone call?

Morning Andy

Hi Isol

I asked the girls and they say that she's a ringer. Neither Elvish nor Drow as her ears are the wrong shape. She is non the less a bit of a sweetie.

They also said that is an awful lot of money for an Aibei.... I know, they're a bunch of snobs so I'll just lock them out of the room for a minute and we'll have a bit of a chat about manufacturers.

I'm only going to talk TPE as thats what I know.

For that sort of money you could be looking at a Jinsan girl. WM, YL, OR, and I'm going to include SE under that banner even though they are more like a cousin than direct family. There are some very, very nice Elves that you could get but Jinsan charge an extra couple of hundred if you want to go off piste with the skin tone.

Aibei are a bit of a giant that slips quiety under the radar. They are the manufacturer behind some other brands which I believe includes Dolls Castle, Funwest and Kimber.

There is nothing wrong with them but we just don't have a UK vendor that handles Aibei.... Well, maybe Lucid but the Aibei's they get are bundled in with a mish mash of other manuafcturered such as CosDoll, Jarliet and others under their Girlfriend and finest ranges. The advantage is that you can get what they have quickly. The disadvantage is that you don't really know what you're getting unless you order named manufacturer dolls such as SM, JY, Irontech and 6YE that they stock (somethings hidden under the names Soulmate, Sugarbabe, Racy and Allure).

Silicone Lovers do Funwest and blue is a standard no charge colour option so any girl here could be just as "Elvish" as the girl in the pic that you linked

https://siliconelovers.com/collectio...t_height=170cm

Thats also a lot less than you are looking at as the price on thee SL site is the price that you pay where buying from Aibei you would also have import duties to add to that.

They are currently running a sale and offering all these freebies with Funwest dolls:
1 x FREE Extra Head
1 x FREE Gel Breasts
1 x FREE Standing Feet
1 x FREE Shrugging Shoulders
1 x FREE EVO Skeleton
1 x FREE Enhanced Mouth
1 x FREE Irrigator
1 x FREE Heating Rod
1 x FREE Hanging Hook
1 x FREE Push-fit Adaptor
1 x FREE Double Jointed Knees

I note on the Aibei site those are all paid extras.

You still have to select the free options and would still need to add to the above articulated hands.

But, I'm not pushing SL or Funwest. Just using them as an example to show that the link that you gave is expensive.

If you want to talk Elves (proper one's with point ears ) just let me know... Although asking that, you would get the seriously long replies that paraphrased will guide you towards either WM, YL, SE or SM. But I would tell you about others en route to that epiphany

For now though, I could be wrong, but I got the impression that this was more about Aibei than Elves per se.

One aside I will say. Watch the weight. I note that one you chose was 39kg. For how she feels double that. Try to keep your first under 33kg. Even at that weight she will take a little getting used to but your body will adapt to the weight relatively quickly where at nearly 40kg there is a real risk that you will have difficulties moving her around.

Talk in a bit.

Shamus.
Old 28-08-2023, 11:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Welcome to the forum.

Your choice of Aibei blue elf doll is very nice, just be mindful of her weight they state she's 39Kg, I believe 160 body in real life is slightly heaver then that, she would be a heavy doll for a first doll.
Snap.

Have you noticed that whenever someone posts now after their first doll the first thing that we look at is the weight of the girl that they selected.
Old 28-08-2023, 11:16 AM
Platinum coloured Poppet & Pigeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Snap.

Have you noticed that whenever someone posts now after their first doll the first thing that we look at is the weight of the girl that they selected.
Yup. Welcome to the forum and glad you found us (and Shamus - what he doesn't know about pointy ears isn't worth knowing) ...weight is up there with the most important considerations when buying a doll ...I don't bring home anything over 32kg because I simply can't lift them around anymore.
Old 28-08-2023, 11:29 AM
Silver Member

Hi welcome to the forum I hope you find what you are looking for

very helpful people on this forum and many tips just ask away
Old 28-08-2023, 11:35 AM
Banned

Just took a look at that link that you posted Algae and whilst it looks legitimate I'm wary as there are just too many dead links. Not the sort of thing that you would expect from a manufacturer owned site.

I think that you were wise to put a get out of jail free card on your reply as it looks legit but feels wrong.
Old 28-08-2023, 11:36 AM
Banned

Afternoon Tarlos
Old 28-08-2023, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
I can't really commit. Don't want to be responsible if it goes south!!!

Good feedback (if you believe it) and the business information seems legit (if you believe it).
I don't blame you! I suppose its definitely worth investigating more, if its exactly the same doll at that price I could spend some of the saved money on witch and elf outfits for her lol
Old 28-08-2023, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Love View Post
You could try talking to Lucid as I know they have some Aibei girls although not that one. Pretty sure they said somewhere they can do custom orders and have recently branched into preorder sales

Oh, and welcome.
Thank you, that's a good idea, could be a very good way to find out more about Aibei