UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 28-10-2023, 11:42 AM
Silver Member

Default Hello

Hello Community

I’ve just joined the site.
I have a Firedoll (Ryda) which was purchased for me by a very good friend following my divorce and subsequent lack of success with internet dating. I think he felt sorry for me!
He contacted me to say there was a special gift on the way which he hoped would cheer me up. The following day, a large, long and very heavy box was delivered to my house. I thought the delivery driver was going to have a heart attack as he tried to carry it up the drive. My friend knew that I had a very amateur interest in astronomy, and judging by the size and shape and weight of the box I thought he’d bought me a proper telescope. You can imagine my surprise when I opened it!
I confess I have enjoyed using it a few times but I find that dust and dirt stick very tightly to the TPA. Does anyone have any advice for how I could clean this off? I’ve tried copious amounts of baby oil which does the trick partially, but I need something more substantial.
I probably won’t keep the doll as I nowhave a new lady in my life. She thinks the story is hilarious and really doesn’t mind me having it. She says there’s no difference to some of the toys that she has, but I feel I would like to pass it on. I’ve enjoyed reading many of the posts, and I’ve been impressed by the imagination of some doll owners and the photographs posted, I look forward to being a member of this community
Old 28-10-2023, 11:56 AM
Gold Excellence Member

The easiest way to clean the dust off is put your doll in the shower. Take the head off first and cover the metal threaded neck with a food bag, secured with elastic band. Once dried thoroughly apply either baby powder or corn flour, depending on your preference. The powder makes her skin feel lovely.
Welcome to the forum
Old 28-10-2023, 12:10 PM
Silver Member

Thanks, I’ll give that a go. Should I just use a soft cloth?
Old 28-10-2023, 12:36 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Essentially, talc/cornflour will prevent her being and feeling sticky. So once cleaned up, copious amount of either of these powder will significantly reduce her attractiveness to dust and hairs and feathers and such!

- - -
Old 28-10-2023, 01:19 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedzed View Post
Thanks, I’ll give that a go. Should I just use a soft cloth?

Yes, a soft sponge or microfibre cloth will do. Use any mild body wash with a smell you like. Enjoy the intimacy of pampering her
Old 28-10-2023, 02:13 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Also make sure that the feet are covered too, if she has foot bolts or openings for them; water in the skeleton is a bad idea.

And by the way -
Old 28-10-2023, 03:16 PM
Silver Member

Welcome Jedzed.

During her first week with me Elina became very dirty, it looked like she had explored the loft, the cellar or had found a disused coal mine that no-one knew about. A few months later I discovered that it was the secretions from my skin that was making her dirty. I found that Hydrogen Peroxide cream as used in (human) hair dying is fantastic in removing dirt that is reluctant to come off. Just squirt it on, rub it over the area and leave it for thirty-forty minutes to do its stuff then wash off with shower gel, you may need to reapply it. Once air dried, get hold of baby powder or corn powder and begin by rubbing it in all over her body. Remember to tell her, while you are doing it, how fantastic she looks and how much better she'll feel.

Regards
SJL
Old 28-10-2023, 04:11 PM
Silver Member

That’s really helpful, thanks. Just given her a good shower but there’s still some much which hadn’t cleared. I’ll try your suggestion.
Old 28-10-2023, 04:32 PM
Part of the Furniture

Hi Jed,

Another thing you can try on grubby areas is to massage in some baby Oil, let it tit for a few mins then scrape over the area (light pressure) with the a blunt straight edge, like the eds of a bank/store card or the back edge of a butter knife. Just make sure the edge is not as all sharp!

Once you've got the muck off, pat the area dry with a towel and apply baby powder of cornflower.

If its a Stain from clothing, that another thing entirely and will need one of various methods to try to lift it out.

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 28-10-2023, 05:43 PM

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like you have a very good friend there to go those distances to see a mate happy.

And I hope we get to see some pics of Ryda (or her new given name) in due course.