UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dekunoboo Dolls Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-03-2012, 07:55 PM

Default Hello. I'm new here.

I've been thinking of getting a love doll. I'm not really going to be much of a collector. In fact, most of what I collect are regular plushies, as in safe for kids, and most recently anime figurines, like Freeing's stuff, and the Ex Cute dolls(part of the Pure Neemo family).

So now I've got a couple decisions on what I want to save up money for. Ha ha! I'm really kind of lost. I've been eyeballing a couple of the Dekunoboo dolls on Kanojo Toys, especially Yukachan and Honoka. These dolls look more attainable than the ultra realistic, silicone skin dolls for thousands of dollars. Honoka looks more well put together and much cuter than Yukachan, but she doesn't come with clothes or an insert. Kanojo Toys also doesn't mention if Yukachan comes with clothes. I like how Honoka actually has a belly button, but she's a little bit pricier than Yuka or her cousin Hinachan.

On the other hand, I've just recently discovered the Harumi Designs dolls, also on sale at Modern Count, and I've been eyeballing the lolicon dolls there. The website of the main manufacturer mentions these dolls are made with a type of foam that simulates the feeling of skin and reflects warmth back on the user. I also like how these dolls seem to be more realistic and don't have as many visible seams than the Dekunoboo dolls. I also like the idea of the "concealed insert". However, Modern Count's shipping prices seem to be higher than Kanojo Toys.

So I was wondering if anybody has experience with these dolls and what he would recommend. What are the Dekunoboo dolls made of and how does this material compare with the Harumi Designs dolls?

Also, just for fun, I'm also trying to save up money for one of the Tokyo Dolls seamless dolls.