UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2023, 03:59 PM
Active New Member

Default real hair wigs

Anyone thinking of buying a real Remy hair wig stay well away from a company call Kimwigs or any of it's satalite sites which are easy to spot due to there simalarity, i think they are just Chinese brokers for the Chinese wig makers although they have a UK address they don't abide by UK consumer protection laws, the blonde one they sent me was absolutly disgusting, they must of got the hair off a dead person who died of a serious illness, when i asked for a complete refund, they offered just 15% and said keep the item which was not on, after many emails i decided to use a UK law they can't stop, a section 75 of the credit card act, which i believe reverses the transaction or Masrstercard persue them for the money, whatever, hopefully i'll get my money back.
Honestly your better off with the synthetic ones, much cheaper, the ones that came with Susan are almost real in look and feel, Chinese made i know, so there's good and bad Chinese makers but no consumer protections if there bad, if you you want a real hair one your into four figures for something good
Old 07-06-2023, 04:22 PM
Gold Member

Your better off going to London to one of the Afro hair shops then you can see what your going to get. As for the smell its most likely the glue they used.
Old 08-06-2023, 11:06 AM
Part of the Furniture

Sorry you had this experience, the Credit Card should sort you out. Mine did with a similar situation.

A good quality real hair wig is going to cost you triple figures (and none of those are pennies) and for our ladies the advantage over a decent quality synthetic wig is minimal, especially if the lady wearing it will be more static than those who are in and out of bed every day.

A well cared for synthetic wig can last years. Maddie has had a 20 quid wig from Amazon for a little over 2 years, and its been steamed and styled regularly. Yes the ends will get a little frizzy and even steaming wont cure that 100% but human hair will split and frizz as well, and on a wig, you cant cut them off and have them grow back.

The biggest advantage of a Human Hair Wig (especially a Remy) is the reduced shedding of strands and matting around the wig cap, but for the price of a decent human hair wig you can get 5+ synthetics, making this almost a moot point.

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 08-06-2023, 09:44 PM
Gold Excellence Member

I have a few real hair wigs but I agree that the cost benefit is hard to justify. I found the synthetic hair irritated me when in bed so all the girls now have human hair. Saying that, the wig Hannah is wearing in her recent photos is synthetic.
Old 09-06-2023, 02:36 PM
Active New Member

thanks for the replies people, haven't heard anything on the section 75 credit card thing yet, expect it will take a few weeks.
Have just bought a small Brazillian mousy brown pubic wig from a small UK based theatrical supplier chap who makes them himself from real hair, looks pubic to me, was advertised on Etsy but didn't fancy using them, his website was in the advert so contacted him direct and got a discount and cheaper delivery and paid with PayPal, also ordered some Vulva original scent from Aroma Fero, a little dab on the pubic wig should work, from the 5 star reviews should really spice things up, apparently women also use it as a perfume to attract men, will let you all know
Old 12-06-2023, 11:03 AM
Active New Member

depends if you want to stay online to buy one, if this does not bother you there is a wig shop in every market, they particularly focus on afro weaves, but I did go inside one and they have all sorts of colours/styles on the back wall, and will even order what I wanted, the prices were a few quid more than internet but I could see and feel it before payment, unfortunately online most of them weave under one umbrella company (see what I did there :-) )so it depends if it bothers you or not, personally i'm too short...I mean life's too short to care what other people think.

best of luck to you.
Old 17-06-2023, 11:14 AM
Active New Member

Default real hair wigs

just an update on the section 75 credit card thing, got my cashback refund in full including postage on the doggy 2nd wig and supprisingly got a full cashback refund on the first wig i got off them even though there wasn't a dispute on that one £298 in total, the first one wasn't to bad, the Kimwigs bloke wasn't to happy, ive got all my money back and still got the wigs, think they must be frieghtened of upsetting Western banks, hope i don't get the Chinese Mafia knocking on my door