UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 15-08-2023, 04:47 PM
Banned

Hi Orgoneotron... We need to find something shorter than that or I'll have lost my chain of thought before I finish writing your name.

Personally I've got nothing against any material but my choice is TPE. Older TPE was more robust but modern TPE is in general more realistic.

From y6our selections I see that we've got another Elf lover. Generally I steer people away from the Neodoll girlfriend range as we don't know what they are but the one that you selected there is Cosdoll so we know where she comes from. The pictures are not of a 148cm girl but rather a 23kg girls whose height I can't mention or I get a slap. I'm assuming that they're bundling the Cosdoll head with a 148cm body. Possibly the same JY one that they supplyuu with the next on your list who is JY #79 (my River and Brooke).

On Elsa babe, I've got one en route at the moment. I'll give the site an update when she arrives. Thats the only one in your list thats Silicone.

So, Elves. You've come to the right place.

A lot that are in the market need small bodies with slender necks and narrow shoulders such as an Irontech 154 or WM 168A. But there are also a good number that work with larger bodies and it really all depends on the sort of Elf youy are looking for.

For a mean girl with supermodel looks who would turn you into a toad just for the shits and giggles of it. WM #286 is your girl. It's like someone merged Malificent with a Victorias secrets catwalk model.

My Angel is a WM #286 (she's really a YL but I'm keepinng it simple so that you can find her easily).

For an easier to get along with sort of Elf maybe consider a WM #172. This is a girl that you cannot help but fall in love with. She has a presence about her that brings her to life. In the event of a house fire Holly is the girl that I would grab first to get her to safety.

For your cute traditional Pixie look I would go with WM #432. She's the latest of the Elves here introduced to fill a gap in the line up whilst River, Wych Hayzel, Brooke, Tulip, Crocus, Daffodil, Snowdrop, Bramble, Rhubard and Apple get new bodies.

She really captures the essence of being a Fae where some of the others could pass for human depending on how they wear their hair.

If you are feeling really adventurous how about WM #302? Very much a marmite head in that you either love the head or you hate it. There is no middle ground. There are three of them here. Newt, Squirrel and Faun.

The Elsa babe head that you chose with the open mouth. Check out WM #355. Afraid I don't have one of those yet so cannot tell you what she's like in the real world.

Oh, just kept reading and saw that you had ordered the Cosdoll. Many congratulations. Very interested to see some pics of that head in the real world as there isn't one of that variety of Elf living here yet.

My girls look forwards to chatting with her when she arrives.

All the best,

Shamus.

p.s. For some clothing I highly recommend this for an Elf: Its just perfect. Looks like its hand stictched, and is individually created patchwork which is what you expect to see Elves wear:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...ZZ16A9XJ&psc=1

Its what you can see Tuesday wearing above. Its only a top but works like a dress on a 153 body so will be the same on a 148 body.
Old 15-08-2023, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hi Orgoneotron... We need to find something shorter than that or I'll have lost my chain of thought before I finish writing your name.
I'll try and think of something

Quote:
From y6our selections I see that we've got another Elf lover.
Yup.

Quote:
For your cute traditional Pixie look I would go with WM #432. She's the latest of the Elves here introduced to fill a gap in the line up whilst River, Wych Hayzel, Brooke, Tulip, Crocus, Daffodil, Snowdrop, Bramble, Rhubard and Apple get new bodies.

She really captures the essence of being a Fae where some of the others could pass for human depending on how they wear their hair.

ohhh... pretty!

Quote:
If you are feeling really adventurous how about WM #302? Very much a marmite head in that you either love the head or you hate it. There is no middle ground. There are three of them here. Newt, Squirrel and Faun.

I'm getting a bit of a Dark Crystal vibe from these three.

Quote:
Oh, just kept reading and saw that you had ordered the Cosdoll. Many congratulations. Very interested to see some pics of that head in the real world as there isn't one of that variety of Elf living here yet.
I might have been impulsive, but these was just something about her.

Quote:
My girls look forwards to chatting with her when she arrives.

All the best,

Shamus.

p.s. For some clothing I highly recommend this for an Elf: Its just perfect. Looks like its hand stictched, and is individually created patchwork which is what you expect to see Elves wear:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...ZZ16A9XJ&psc=1

Its what you can see Tuesday wearing above. Its only a top but works like a dress on a 153 body so will be the same on a 148 body.
Thanks for your kind words and suggestions.

Orgoneotron.
Old 16-08-2023, 12:48 PM

well, she arrived! (That was quick).

The weight is... tolerable, but I don't think she's leaving my upper floor anytime soon.

A closer look at the head for @Shamus.

I should note that the mouth doesn't open.

Pic of the boobs , there's a slight dent in the left one that I didn't notice at first.

And with her little friend.

Not seen in the above, she has standing bolts in the feet. The fingers are almost certainly wired.

All in all, despite the items I noted above I am happy with her. Thank you @Lucidtoys, and I keep feeling compelled to give her hugs, and talk to her.

I've already ordered her some new clothes, what she's wearing is what she came with.
Also trying to figure out how the wig works.
Old 16-08-2023, 12:59 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Her lugholes seem to have shrunk somewhat as well!

Glad you are happy. Now make HER happy!

- - -

Last edited by algaeholics; 16-08-2023 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Dozy kaybeard...
Old 16-08-2023, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Her lugholes seem to have shrunk somewhat as well!
He ears do seem to have been folded back, but I did sort out the wig.

Quote:
Glad you are happy. Not make HER happy!

Did you mean 'now'?

Last edited by Orgoneotron; 16-08-2023 at 01:11 PM. Reason: error correction
Old 16-08-2023, 01:13 PM
Banned

Ah, she's a sweetie.... Doesn't look much like her marketing materials but thats not meant as a bad thing. Just means that she's an individual.

On the mouth opening... Don't be so sure. She almost definitely has an oral cavity burried in there.

When these girls sit for a long time espchially when new the oil in the oral cavity can make the TPE meld together. But, it won't be properly melded. At least not yet.

Wash you hands then gently try prising the lips appart. You should see some movement. Keep going. Gently, and once it reaches the oral cavity properly it will release... It may sound as though she is breathing in. Thats perfectly normal.

Once their mouths are open they are able to tell you their names ... Although with me, with a few exceptions where the names jumped out at me, I generally fall asleep and when I awake the next morning with them next to me I know who they are.

For the wig generally the one's supplied by Lucid are simple caps rather than back fastening. Work out where the front of the wig is then put the wig on by putting your thumbs under the front. Putting the back on first then pulling over the front. The distance between the top of the nose and the start of the wig should be approximately a thumbs length.

This wig will become your bed wig. She is going to want another one to wear during the day. I tend to find that going on Amazon and starting the search with Ombre wig leads me to some pretty good selections.... Well, either that or just buying every wig that Dandub sells (you have to be fast off the mark to beat me to them lol).

HTH,

Shamus

p.s. many congrats on the fast arrival. My girls are all gathered around the screen checking out her ears (Apparteetnly its an Elf thing).

p.s.2 From one Elf lover to another.... DON'T LET HER BUY HERSELF A WAND!!!! That aside, living with Elves is great.... Surreal... But great.

Last edited by shamus; 16-08-2023 at 01:19 PM. Reason: spelling, grammar, wrong words
Old 16-08-2023, 01:15 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgoneotron View Post
Did you mean 'now'?
FFS, yes, I meant NOW!

Dyslexic kebyoard!

- - -
Old 16-08-2023, 01:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
FFS, yes, I meant NOW!

Dyslexic kebyoard!
I think that my keyboard needs therapy as it seldom seems to understand me! Half the time I read some of my posts back and think that I put the post through a random letter generator.
Old 16-08-2023, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Ah, she's a sweetie.... Doesn't look much like her marketing materials but thats not meant as a bad thing. Just means that she's an individual.

On the mouth opening... Don't be so sure. She almost definitely has an oral cavity burried in there.

When these girls sit for a long time espchially when new the oil in the oral cavity can make the TPE meld together. But, it won't be properly melded. At least not yet.

Wash you hands then gently try prising the lips appart. You should see some movement. Keep going. Gently, and once it reaches the oral cavity properly it will release... It may sound as though she is breathing in. Thats perfectly normal.
You were right! I eventually got my finger back.

Quote:
Once their mouths are open they are able to tell you their names ... Although with me, with a few exceptions where the names jumped out at me, I generally fall asleep and when I awake the next morning with them next to me I know who they are.
So far she's told me that the Sindarin for 'round hill' or 'mound' is doll.

Quote:
For the wig generally the one's supplied by Lucid are simple caps rather than back fastening. Work out where the front of the wig is then put the wig on by putting your thumbs under the front. Putting the back on first then pulling over the front. The distance between the top of the nose and the start of the wig should be approximately a thumbs length.
This one did have a couple of elasticated straps with hook, which I eventually figured out how to use.

Quote:
This wig will become your bed wig. She is going to want another one to wear during the day. I tend to find that going on Amazon and starting the search with Ombre wig leads me to some pretty good selections.... Well, either that or just buying every wig that Dandub sells (you have to be fast off the mark to beat me to them lol).

HTH,

Shamus

p.s. many congrats on the fast arrival. My girls are all gathered around the screen checking out her ears (Apparteetnly its an Elf thing).
They're very nice ears.

Quote:
p.s.2 From one Elf lover to another.... DON'T LET HER BUY HERSELF A WAND!!!! That aside, living with Elves is great.... Surreal... But great.
Why is my Amazon account opened on wands?

Quote:
FFS, yes, I meant NOW!

Dyslexic kebyoard!
I get that a lot.

Last edited by Orgoneotron; 16-08-2023 at 02:13 PM.
Old 16-08-2023, 02:07 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Congratulations on your new arrival. Now that you've had a bit of time to get to know her, have you got around to giving her a wash and powdering. Nothing bonds a girl to you more than intimate care