UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 18-08-2023, 03:59 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie View Post
Blimey, I think I'll need to open at arms length and hide anything sharp. Failing that I'll just throw my credit card at them as a distraction and run for my life.
Just beware of the credit card distraction. They have a tendency to max them really fast

Old 20-08-2023, 05:38 PM

So, today is the day ��

Decided to carry the boxes to the bedroom as I figured they'd be safer in my newbie hands if I carried the boxes flat up the stairs. F'ing bad idea, almost had a cardiac arrest my heart rate was that high. The corners of the stairs was just too tight and I will not be doing it like that again.

Got Mackenzie out first, and damn I'm in love. I've spent a small fortune on her already, but figured I'd use the factory wig and underwear to start. Brushed her hair, dressed her and omg she is amazing, better than I'd ever imagined. Couldn't keep my hands off her, I think I traumatised the poor girl.

Anyway, she's got over having to spend the last 2 days couped up in the box after much apologising on my part. After checking her over I thought I'd stand her by putting the box on the end and getting her out that way but in doing so she made a lunge in my direction out of the box, fortunately it was easy enough to catch her but I swear I heard her say she was going to rip my balls off.

Anyway, I've only taken a couple of quick photos to start, but will take more later once we've got Hannah out of her box too and had some dinner. Tonight is home cinema night ��

Edit to add: Sorry, I have no idea why the photo is uploading rotated 90degs anticlockwise.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20230820_164028.jpg (53.9 KB, 56 views)
Old 20-08-2023, 05:51 PM
Gold Member

Very nice-looking girl. Congratulations.
Old 20-08-2023, 07:39 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Hoooraaaah! FREEEEEDOME!

Very nice lass.

- - -
Old 20-08-2023, 08:19 PM
Bronze Member

Nice opening up a doll box is like Christmas for adults, congrats 2 is just jammy.
Old 20-08-2023, 09:52 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie View Post
So, today is the day ��

Decided to carry the boxes to the bedroom as I figured they'd be safer in my newbie hands if I carried the boxes flat up the stairs. F'ing bad idea, almost had a cardiac arrest my heart rate was that high. The corners of the stairs was just too tight and I will not be doing it like that again.

Got Mackenzie out first, and damn I'm in love. I've spent a small fortune on her already, but figured I'd use the factory wig and underwear to start. Brushed her hair, dressed her and omg she is amazing, better than I'd ever imagined. Couldn't keep my hands off her, I think I traumatised the poor girl.

Anyway, she's got over having to spend the last 2 days couped up in the box after much apologising on my part. After checking her over I thought I'd stand her by putting the box on the end and getting her out that way but in doing so she made a lunge in my direction out of the box, fortunately it was easy enough to catch her but I swear I heard her say she was going to rip my balls off.

Anyway, I've only taken a couple of quick photos to start, but will take more later once we've got Hannah out of her box too and had some dinner. Tonight is home cinema night ��

Edit to add: Sorry, I have no idea why the photo is uploading rotated 90degs anticlockwise.
Congrats, Mackenzie seems to be settling well, was that the honeymoon photo?

Old 20-08-2023, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidtoys View Post
Congrats, Mackenzie seems to be settling well, was that the honeymoon photo?

Just the first date, but its going very well. She's a feisty, gobby, bit of an emotional wreck girl, which is just a perfect match. Hope she'll keep me ❤

I bought the below outfit and wig for Hannah but looks like she has pinched them. Apparently I need to buy some lip products, some new nails, and some Louboutins.

Meanwhile, Hannah has found the Chardonnay and taken control of the Firestick. She is looking super hot and super chill, all at the same time. *Going to run the photos past admin first re: rules*
Old 20-08-2023, 11:54 PM
Banned

Lol on the getting the box up the stairs. We've all been there!... Not your stairs... That would just be wierd,

Big welcome to MacKenzie to the forum. Fixed the pic for you until you get it figured out

Ooh, look... If I do this with my hands it looks like I've got antlers!

Don't worry too much about what they say when they're first out of their boxes. Everythings all new to them. You just needs you to spend every waking hour with her until she understands everything. Hell of a job, someone's got to do it. Have fun

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 20-08-2023, 11:59 PM

Its not letting me post pics, that or i have no clue what I'm doing. I'll try tomorrow.
Old 21-08-2023, 12:08 AM
Banned

I use Imgbb then just copy in the BB Code medium linked. makes getting pics onto here pretty quick. i.e your pic it was click, copy, paste into MS paint, rotate, save, drag it from file explorer into Imgbb, copy the BB Code, paste. Thats it. Whole thing took much less than a minute which is why you find few of us old timers using the Albums.

You do have to set up an ImgBB account but its free so no biggy.