UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Cloud Climax (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-11-2020, 04:04 PM
Active New Member

Default New Male WM Doll

Hi. New to forum. Received my Male WM doll, 160cm with 78 head. Very petite but I can lift him quite easily. Very impressed with all joint movements, but how long will they stay stiff, and get loose? Self standing, but because of his small feet the shoes slip off, when I lift him. Need smaller shoes and boots, but he is easy to dress. He has a beautiful androgynous face. Have turned him into a sexy HM Rocker Boy, with long flowing hair. Some make-up with black eye liner (lower eye lid) as with many HM Rocker boys and Emo Boys. I have made his plump lips a deeper red and also slightly glossy, but this comes off when I kiss him, as he is very kissable. Maybe you can get some type of TPE paint or lipstick, that stays on his lips after kissing? I was slightly concerned at very slim build but have grown to love it. The only gripe is his fingers, far too spindly, and too delicate. They are so delicate I can see some accidents happening, with the metal poking through, need extra care. Overall, I love him! Will post some photos when I know how to on this forum? This is my intro, take it easy and stay safe.