UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Anatomicaldoll Doll Forum.(G)

Old 23-06-2015, 07:06 AM
Gold Member

Default Lovely girls you have

Lovely pictures flash and I do love your silcone art girl too....please post pictures of your girls dressed up please.....esp the silcone art doll in suspenders and stockings please....it give me a idea of what she looks like all dressed up.
Dark
Old 23-06-2015, 10:48 PM
Part of the Furniture

Hold the phone! How did I miss this??

Gorgeous! If this is the girl that Angelah sold on, I know her, as I helped her in and out of the car at the 2014 meet. And she's stunning!

Love the bath time pics, but the one of Natasha and Yuuko together is cracking!

Please dont apologise for posting a pic of Yuuko either, she's gorgeous.

Karrot

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 25-06-2015, 10:59 AM
Silver Member

Cheers you guys!

We'll be taking some more pics of Natasha & Zina .. . . and for Mr Darkangel we'll take some more pics of Yuuko and post them in 'dolls in general' when time permits.
Zina will start her own photo thread separate from Natasha's to avoid any confusion over heads.

Both dolls do need some repair work, the AD body has a disconnected little finger which has come loose from the palm plate and also needs some more intimate repair work. Yuuko's been great but now she needs elbow surgery due to a swivelling joint coming loose. Oh the joys of doll ownership!
Old 02-07-2015, 08:59 PM
Ex Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashGordoll View Post
...the AD body has a disconnected little finger which has come loose from the palm plate...
It seems that is a general problem with AD body 4. Nothing is perfect.

She is very beautiful, anyhow. (I know, 'cos I seen her in real life too.)
Old 03-07-2015, 09:55 AM
Silver Member

I fixed that little finger and found out the wire had broken where the palm plate is. I connected some 2.5mm copper wire to the break and clamped it back to the palm plate and its fine.
Very annoying. . . shortly after the thumb and index finger have now broken, I suspect the wires have yet again broken in the same area. Weirdly its all on the same left hand, the right hand finger wires are still fine.

The wire that's been used isn't the right stuff for the job. It needed to be a softer metal other than the brittle carbon steel wire that's been used. I'm a metal worker btw!
Old 03-07-2015, 10:54 AM
Silver Member

The intimate repair that was needed may well disturb some people here but this is what happened:

Talking of bedroom activities: The first time turned out to be a disaster! In hind sight I wish I'd shone a torch up her back passage before any rumpy pumpy because unfortunately the wall between the two passages had some very thin spots and during said rumpy pumpy the wall split resulting in a loud popping sound. I knew instantly something had broken in the canal and on further inspection here's the problem.

Its a bit tricky to take pics with a torch in one hand and camera in the other:

As a temporary fix I glued it back together with the trusted and tested Wacker E41 flowable silicone adhesive and intended not to use the doll for anything sexual until figuring out a plan to fill all those thin spots and thicken the wall. The E41 did a great job, before gluing the tear I inserted a cigar tube in the anal passage smeared in washing up liquid to stop it flowing into the anal passage.

I left the doll like that for quite a while and consulted with Oleg how to fix this problem permanently, he was kind enough to give me some advice and said I could use the repair bottles that came with the doll which he said was 00-30 Ecoflex. He told me to wash it out with soap and water, dry it and fill the wall from the anal passage side, I think he thought that if it was filled in through the vagina side it would restrict the vagina too much.

After listening to the advice I decided to go my own way after reading Mahteks re-core thread in the ODC maintenance section. (Thanks Mahtek)!
The vagina was like a cave and pretty large when the legs were spread so I decided it would be far better to fill the shallow area on the vagina side of the wall. Fairly recently I managed to source a suitable additional cure primer here in the UK: http://temple4.co.uk/silicone-primer/ its the ACC No.3. The chemical properties looked similar to the primer Mahtek used so it was a good choice.
Because I'd already stuck the split shut with condensation cure silicone I was concerned that not using a primer would result in de-lamination after filling with Plat silicone.

I was also concerned that the repair bottles with the doll might be passed their best, so I ordered some brand new Ecoflex 00-30 and some silc pig pigments to color it.

I had the doll on the floor with the wall horizontal and legs spread wide.. Washed the wall with delemonine (de-greasing citrus stuff) and then acetone and let the acetone flash off. Then applied the No.3 primer with a folded up cotton pad in some forceps and let it dry like that for roughly 45 minutes.
While the primer was drying I weighed out equal parts of the Ecoflex 00-30 into separate clean beakers and mixed both A and B separately then added flesh color to part A and mixed (very small amount of silc pig goes a long way), then added part A to part B making sure to get all of it in. Mixed thoroughly for 3 minutes making sure to scrape the sides and bottom all the time.

There was no need to use a core or anything, I simply used a wooden tongue depressor and dribbled the Ecoflex into the thin area again and again, as the silicone started to catalyze it got thicker and I was able to put more in and get a nice thickness to the wall. Once I was happy I just left it.
4 hours later the remaining silicone in the beaker had set nicely and I checked the vaginal wall of the doll. Woohoo! Job done and the silicone feels nice and solid, hardly tacky as well. I gave it a damned good prodding with my fingers and its absolutely perfect with no signs of any de-lamination, if it can take a good prodding from my fingers it can certainly take a prodding from my. . . . The Ecoflex 00-30 is strong but fairly soft, its just right for the job.
The thin spots where the tear happened was only about 1mm thick, but now its filled its probably a good 10mm-12mm.

I literally just made this repair a few days ago and didn't have time to take photos of it, but trust me the results are great and it looks exactly how it should do and no one would be able to tell this repair has ever been done.
The doll has had a few good boinking sessions since the repair and I can tell you the vagina feels superbly soft and durable, much better than before, the anal passage has had a good boinking as well and it feels amazing.

Sorry for the rambling, but this may well help anyone unfortunate enough to find themselves in the same position.
All in all this repair was one of the easiest I've done and providing you research and source the correct materials and follow the manufacturers guide lines you too can be a pussy fixer upper!

Last edited by FlashGordoll; 03-07-2015 at 10:56 AM.
Old 03-04-2018, 08:33 AM
Silver Member

Just a few lazy snap shots of Natasha to add, she basically sits on the sofa and watches TV all day with the odd glance out of the window (probably wishing the weather would cheer up a bit).

Last edited by FlashGordoll; 21-04-2018 at 08:55 PM. Reason: bloody photos went missing!
Old 03-04-2018, 02:36 PM
Diamond Member

nice pics thanks for posting maybe she needs a pet to keep her company when you are out.

carlys_guy
Old 03-04-2018, 03:28 PM
Gold Member

She’s one beautiful Slavic Lady I’m so envious of you FlashGordoll.Wouldnt mind some more pictures .
Old 03-04-2018, 11:39 PM
Bronze Member

Gorgeous doll. And now a collector's item. Take care of her!