UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Maidlee Doll Forum. (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 30-04-2015, 01:51 PM
Gold Member

Default Unboxing Maidlee Doll Maid-Fong

Hi,

after Ira's Unboxings of Chinese dolls, I want to do one myself. It's something big, heavy, and beautiful: Maid-Fong by Maidlee Doll (it is the box that is heady and big, and it is the doll that is beautiful, not the other way around . This is an updated post of an Unboxing I did a while ago on TDF. This one will have more photos and updated information (for whatever weird reason I'm not allowed to edit my own posts on TDF).

Maid-Fong is a rather tall girl, she's about 158 cm. The doll is made of several different platinum cured silicones, has a foam core, a skeleton and joints. Also she is not a especially lightweight girl, she weights about 37 kg. This is an grown-up lady by any measure, but she still weights less than, say, a Mechadoll or a typical Realdoll.

Maidlee Doll spared no trouble to package her safely. She comes in a carton box of 150x54x32 cm. From the outside it looks plain. That's smart, so customs will not suspect something like antiques or living animals.

The lead time to build Maid-Fong is 4-6 weeks. We imported her from Canada by air; shipping her to Germany with DHL Express took about one week. It was an experiment since Maidlee used to ship their dolls on the sea route to Europe. But that's more expensive and takes a lot more time. The experiment took some nerves, but it went well in the end. By using the air route, her way from Canada to Europe will not take longer than shipping a TPE doll from HK. So now we're up to the competition from Asia ;-)

By the way, the doll I'm unboxing here is on exhibition, so if you happen to be in Germany, you can see her in person. Just drop me a PM before driving by.

Inside, the carton is reinforced with a massive wooden frame. It's a very solid construction and takes some time to disassemble properly.

Maid-Fong wears a sports bra that protects her huge breasts when traveling. Her hands and arms are protected by transparent foil.

The hands rest on a massive block of foam that encapsulates her complete abdomen, including the crotch and the butt.

The wooden frame and the foam blocks allow her to stand upright. That is necessary because you never know in which direction the box might land on automized conveyor belts during the transport. With this construction of the transport packaging, it's almost impossible to damage the neck. This is a major advantage over budget packaging as used by many Chinese manufacturers.

However, solid packaging comes at a price. Packaging is rather expensive, and the box is heavy. Together with the doll and one head, the box weights 64 kg. You probably won't be able to carry this box alone; we recommend at least to use a hand truck, or to carry the transport box together with a second person.

The upper foam block can be removed separately while the doll still rests in her box.

After removing the upper foam core, Maid-Fongs abdomen becomes visible. Her upper body wears a pantyhose, but otherwise she's totally nude. It's a breathtaking sight to look straight onto her beautifully shaped pussy lips.

After unpolitely staring betwween Maid-Fong's legs (like I did), you might be tempted to just tear her out of the box. Don't do that, continue to disassembe the upper part of the wooden frame properly by unscrewing all the screws on the top frame.

Maidlee Doll recommends to keep the frame and screws for the next transportation.

That's the wooden frame with the carton removed. In the middle, you see the lower foam block that protects Maid-Fongs soft butt. To the right, there is a handle that helps grabbing the box.

On the bottom of the box, between Maid-Fong's legs, rests another small carton.

Last edited by Dollstudio; 30-04-2015 at 02:33 PM.
Old 30-04-2015, 01:55 PM
Gold Member

Default Unboxing Maidlee Doll Maid-Fong - Part 2

Inside this carton is Maid-Fong's head, and her wig. Head, and wig are sealed separately in transparent foil.

That's the wooden frame with the carton removed. Maid-Fong still rests safely in the lover foam block.

The transport box is big and heavy, but still much smaller than the wooden crates used by MD, Abyss, or Anatomical. Actually, it's not so much bigger than the carton boxes of Chinese dolls:

Comparison of Maid-Fong's transport box (top) and a carton of a YL Doll 148 (bottom). Maid-Fong's bux is just a couple of centimeters higher.

Also the box has some more width, but it's still smaller than you might expect.

Maidlee Doll has done an amazing job with this packaging!
Old 30-04-2015, 02:00 PM
Gold Member

Default Unboxing Maidlee Doll Maid-Fong - Part 3

Now for some details.

Maid-Fong comes with a neck bolt; Maidlee Doll calles it an eye bolt. You are gonna love it as life-sized silicone dolls like Maid-Fong are heavy, and they need tools for proper handling, like neck bolts, doll stands, and winches.

The image above shows the eye bolt, connected to a massive carabiner spring hook as used for climbing. The eye bolt allows you to hang Maid-Fong onto a doll stand or anything else that can carry a weight of 37 kg.

That's a view at her left breast. The white sports bra Maid-Fong comes in is pretty sexy; it supports the soft breasts and still is slightly transparent. I love it how the nipples shine through the bra. If hard nipples on soft breasts are a turn-on for you, you will love Maid-Fong!

Maid-Fong also has breathtaking details. Her hands have wires and are fully poseable. The hands feel extremely life-like and realistic. They feel robust and I like to touch these hands, they just feel right.

The hand from above show amazing details like knuckles and light pink finger nails. If you look at these hand in real from some disctance, you won't be able to distinguish them from a living person.

To avoid misunderstandings: Maid-Fong does not come with glued-on finger nails; it's just painted silicone, so actually it's ony a nail bed. I absolutely prefer it this way to the claws some dolls are equipped with. Maid-Fong does not have anything on her body that could hurt you or herself with sharp edges, and there's nothing that could break and force you to glue on. She's pure loving softness in silicone. She will never hurt you like some real women do.

If you want finger nails or toe nails, just go ahead. You can buy them from any drugstore and just glue them on Maid-Fongs fingers and/or toes. It just doesn't come by default with the doll.

Of course Maid-Fong has seamlines. But the manufacturing quality is nothing but excellent. The seams are almost invisible and hardly can be felt when touching. This doll is built with significantly higher standards than the DS Doll 145 Ira unboxed a couple of weeks ago at TDF. Maid-Fong does not have anything remotely similar to the thick seam line around both sides of the hip that we noticed on this DS Doll. Maid-Fongs body is just smooth, and touching her is irresistible.

Her eyes. This are the brown eyes, but she can also order her with blue eyes. Maid-Fongs eye are made of acrylic glass and the line of sight can be adjusted.

I got bored with the default eyes after a while and exchanged them with other acrylic eyes from Secrist Dolls. The eyed have a diameter of 26 mm, like Mechadolls, and you want the full eyballs (not the half eyeballs). Don't glue the eyes into their sockets, like the creators of reborns are used to. Keep the eyes moveable and adjust the line of sight from time to time. After doing that I noticed how important the eyes are. I would recommend everybody to experiment with eye colors and the line of sight.

This image is kind of a fake because Maid-Fong does not have a tongue; this tongue one was borrowed from a Doll Sweet doll. But that's a completely different story… ;-)

So what kind of doll is Maid-Fong? She is quite heavy and there are dolls of similar size that are more lightweight. The issue with reducing weight is that the lightweight silicone dolls are kind of skinny; they might have large breasts as well, but their body is not voluptuous. If you like curvy bodies like designed by MD, MPD, or DDC, you will always end up between 36 and 40 kg or even more. Either skinny, or voluptuous, it's a design decision.

For Maid-Fong, the design decision was to make a love doll without compromises: huge breasts, voluptuous body, built-in vaginal, anal and oral cavities, and a skeleton with loose joints. She's the ultimate playmate in bed, and I doubt that she can be beaten in this discipline by any doll on the market.

But she can not leave the bed, she can not sit upright unsupported, she can not stand without a doll stand, and you definitely can not take her outdoors. She might not be a potential soul-mate for everybody, but she's definitely the perfect bed-mate. I wouldn't want to miss her.

Sandro

Last edited by Dollstudio; 30-04-2015 at 03:15 PM.
Old 30-04-2015, 06:16 PM
Part of the Furniture

Please keep posting these Sandro. it's interesting for experienced owners to see, and invaluable for new buyers

Karrot

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 30-04-2015, 10:29 PM
Platinum Member

Another fascinating guide. She's certainly a beautiful (and beautifully made) doll but, boy that weight.
Old 01-05-2015, 03:47 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jensguy56 View Post
She's certainly a beautiful (and beautifully made) doll but, boy that weight.
Well, just for reference, she's a bit more lightweight than other dolls in her class. But yes, she has some weight.

When I first tried to carry her around, I couldn't belive how hard it would be to handle such a doll, at the same time trying neither to hurt her nor myself.

However, after a couple of days I got used to it quite comfortably. So I think, as long as you're healthy, you'll accomodate. If you already have a bad back, I wouldn't advice any doll like her. It's an issue we should discuss more often; I'm afraid a doll with a few kilos less wouldn't be advisable as well. I think some tools like winches might help.

But what can you do if you like voluptuous breasts & buttocks like she has? ;-) She has quite a way of jinxing me…

Cheers, Sandro