Old 01-10-2014, 10:43 AM
Bronze Member

Stunning photos my friend
Old 01-10-2014, 12:10 PM
Diamond Member

beautiful lady you have there Wulfie
Old 01-10-2014, 12:21 PM
Platinum Member

Stunning photos Wulfie. That pale morning light was just perfect and Lupe, it almost goes without saying, is breathtakingly beautiful. I gather the farmer rather enjoyed the photo session too .
Old 02-10-2014, 03:42 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Thanks folks for your kind comments
Lupes worked out well considering I didn't want her initially and then I've been stuffed for brass since as the money spent buying her should have gone on building work which I've had to do mainly myself.
Since her arrival, she was left in the spare room untouched as I'd get nothing done should I have started pics but this was a great weekend and the opportunity just came up that Sunday morning.

Jensguy
Quote:
I gather the farmer rather enjoyed the photo session too
Yep, he'd stopped and watched me unload her on arrival on the Friday stopping and staring, same as last year and it was when she was up on the roadside as I was halfway through the shoot that he pulled up in his Landrover.
My thoughts ........here we go....... but no, straight question from him when he pulled up alongside and after he'd looked her up and down, "How much does one of those cost?"
I told him the new price with import which made him drop his jaw and raise his eyebrows to which I added " but they don't answer back" - which got a huge grin/chuckle and a thumbs up as he drove off.
It was a good morning that morning.

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 15-10-2014, 02:24 AM
Diamond Member

Default nice doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfie View Post
Thanks folks for your kind comments
Lupes worked out well considering I didn't want her initially and then I've been stuffed for brass since as the money spent buying her should have gone on building work which I've had to do mainly myself.
Since her arrival, she was left in the spare room untouched as I'd get nothing done should I have started pics but this was a great weekend and the opportunity just came up that Sunday morning.

Jensguy

Yep, he'd stopped and watched me unload her on arrival on the Friday stopping and staring, same as last year and it was when she was up on the roadside as I was halfway through the shoot that he pulled up in his Landrover.
My thoughts ........here we go....... but no, straight question from him when he pulled up alongside and after he'd looked her up and down, "How much does one of those cost?"
I told him the new price with import which made him drop his jaw and raise his eyebrows to which I added " but they don't answer back" - which got a huge grin/chuckle and a thumbs up as he drove off.
It was a good morning that morning.
very nice doll and quite realistic what make is she? i'm waiting for my doll to get here from midiman i'm getting a carly deluxe.
Old 19-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Golden Diamond Member

She's a Wkd Lupe from Abyss. Carly Deluxe, one of Juliets sisters, a lovely choice but then I'm biased towards the Carlys.

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.