UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 04-12-2018, 02:26 PM

Post A legal question I thought about today

Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I've read and or posted anything and thought it'd be a wonderful time to post something within the community.

During the weekends I had some fun times with Angelique, my artificial partner. And I wanted to see what bitmoji would make of her so I tried installing that on one of the many backup phones I have laying about. I know she deserves better than one of my old phones and I will get her something better in time!

Anyway, BitMoji requires a login from either SnapChat or email, and I don't know why email doesn't work so I tried SnapChat, unfortunately registering for SnapChat requires a valid mobile phone number; to do that I need to order and register a mobile phone number for her, back in the days we'd be able to get a prepaid SIM without registration, but due to increasing terrorism and to increase national security they need to be registered.

The workaround I thought of was to register the card on my name and have her use it, but that only adds fuel to the fire for those yelling how we see women (and dolls) as nothing but objects, while in fact the entire reason I wanted to do this is to add that much more character to her. Because to me and I bet many others my partner is so much more than a doll to me.

Is it fraud when you purchase goods or services on a fake name? is it fraud when you do so for your artificial partner. What would you do in my case, do you folks consider it fraud? and if so surely you can see I mean no ill intent.

Regards,
Ben
Old 04-12-2018, 02:36 PM
Gold Member

Difficult to answer.

1. You are in the Netherlands, so a UK forum may not be the right place to ask.

2. Fraud, as far as I see it, is the 'intent to obtain a pecuniary advantage by deception'. If you are not gaining financially, I can't see there being a problem...

Your 'agreement' is with the phone company, not the Government.

Don't quote me though...
Old 04-12-2018, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
1. You are in the Netherlands, so a UK forum may not be the right place to ask.
Hehe, that's true. Our laws do differ, but I think the UK laws if anything are even more strict, plus I'm genuinely interested in your opinions.

That said, thanks for your input, I totally agree.