UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Plush Dolls in General Forum.

Old 26-11-2018, 03:05 PM

Nah I like the original heads They look cuter the longer you have them
Old 26-11-2018, 08:40 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
Nah I like the original heads They look cuter the longer you have them
that sounds good.

do you have a picture from backside of head?
just a big hole?
Old 27-11-2018, 10:04 AM

Yes it's a big hole in the back under the hair where you can put in a fleshlight. I usually just put a fleshlight in one of the lower holes and just go in the mouth as foreplay and then continue to the other holes and finish in the one with the fleshlight. Sometimes I'm thinking that it would be nice with even more holes. I have two of them so I get 6 holes in a session plus between the breasts on the bigbreasted one but I always fuck every single hole and between the breasts every single time . Sometimes I include my TPE doll in the game and then I have 9 holes plus between the breasts. The bad thing with the TPE doll is that you have to clean every hole of her afterwards. On the Valentinas I just go dry in the holes and with lube in the fleshlight hole and then I just have to clean out the fleshlight afterwards. I will try to upload a photo of the hole in the head but if you look at the videos on their site here:
http://www.valentinagirls.com/videos.html
the second video from the top shows the hole quite well and how you put the fleshlight in it. I've gone in the hole in the back of the head also but it's feels a bit strange to fuck a lady in the back of the head
Old 27-11-2018, 05:19 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Yes it's a big hole in the back under the hair where you can put in a fleshlight. I usually just put a fleshlight in one of the lower holes and just go in the mouth as foreplay and then continue to the other holes and finish in the one with the fleshlight. Sometimes I'm thinking that it would be nice with even more holes. I have two of them so I get 6 holes in a session plus between the breasts on the bigbreasted one but I always fuck every single hole and between the breasts every single time . Sometimes I include my TPE doll in the game and then I have 9 holes plus between the breasts. The bad thing with the TPE doll is that you have to clean every hole of her afterwards. On the Valentinas I just go dry in the holes and with lube in the fleshlight hole and then I just have to clean out the fleshlight afterwards. I will try to upload a photo of the hole in the head but if you look at the videos on their site here:
http://www.valentinagirls.com/videos.html
the second video from the top shows the hole quite well and how you put the fleshlight in it. I've gone in the hole in the back of the head also but it's feels a bit strange to fuck a lady in the back of the head

ok.
so you just go natural in the other holes?
no condom?
is it smooth?
Old 01-12-2018, 04:21 PM

Haha no never a condom never never!!! I hate condoms!!!

The holes are all very smooth but if you cum in them you have to clean...

So if I can I save the load for the hole with the fleshlight.

I have finished in the raw holes sometimes and it's not that hard to clean, they flip inside out for cleaning, but you still need to wait for it to dry and all that.
Old 02-12-2018, 06:12 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Haha no never a condom never never!!! I hate condoms!!!

The holes are all very smooth but if you cum in them you have to clean...

So if I can I save the load for the hole with the fleshlight.

I have finished in the raw holes sometimes and it's not that hard to clean, they flip inside out for cleaning, but you still need to wait for it to dry and all that.
good to know.

easy to flip inside out to clean.(one more positive thing)

also in head?
Old 03-12-2018, 10:31 PM

yeah you can flip the head hole out too but not as easily. You can flip the front half out the mouth and the back half out the back hole. Now if you finish in her head and your dick sticks out the other end then you'll have to wash her hair also
Old 04-12-2018, 01:54 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
yeah you can flip the head hole out too but not as easily. You can flip the front half out the mouth and the back half out the back hole. Now if you finish in her head and your dick sticks out the other end then you'll have to wash her hair also

ok.
some extra work
Old 04-12-2018, 05:22 PM

Ahhaaa but if you plan ahead you can tie up her hair
Old 09-12-2018, 07:13 PM
Bronze Member

I will plan...
but first I need one.