UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum. > JM Doll Forum.

Old 04-12-2018, 05:40 PM

Congrats on the purchase Pron, she looks fantastic. The more I see about this updated doll the more I want one!
Old 08-12-2018, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptured View Post
Congrats on the purchase Pron, she looks fantastic. The more I see about this updated doll the more I want one!
Thanks!

By the way here is a pic where you can see the difference in size of the JM156 and my Realdoll 2 body D.
They said they were just investigating their new 'sextoy'

Old Yesterday, 11:50 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptured View Post
The more I see about this updated doll the more I want one!
At risk of annoying the TPE Freaks, this generation of silicone dolls is significant competition in softness and realism, and even price.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old Yesterday, 01:10 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
At risk of annoying the TPE Freaks, this generation of silicone dolls is significant competition in softness and realism, and even price.

Best wishes

Harem
Tpe freaks? Harem you are going to far! Read rule 3 on here about members choice of dolls, so all members that own tpe dolls are freaks eh? Silver
Old Yesterday, 01:12 PM
Gold Member

Quote:

Best wishes

Harem
Harem,

Well, I'm a very happy TPE freak who would also be more than happy to adopt a 4woods or Sinthetics.

I've read stupid statements over on TDF with lines such as "TPE is dead" which quite rightly gets stomped on as being uttered by the village idiot. I don't want to have that sort of division occur over this side of the pond. I think that the bulk of us are more than happy with either skin variant and tend to rate manufacturers rather than simply the material used.

There is an on going battle between Audi and BMW with witty marketing aimed at one upmanship over their rival. Its the same with TPE vs Silicone. For years one has read about the supiority of Silicone but at the same time I read comments such as yours which simply say that you feel that Silicone is now able to compete with TPE on softness and realism.... Admitting legacy superiority.

And if you want to compare skeletons, compare a piper against a DS? You yourself have said great things about SM dolls (although personally, now owning one whilst they are good, I personally rate them well behind Jinsan girls on quality).

Lets not be divisive but appreciate that all of us love our girls no matter what skin type they may have.

At the end of the day we all need each other here. There are enough enemies on the outside trying to paint doll ownership as something that its not. Lets not make enemies on the inside by factionalising ourselves.

regards,

Shamus

Last edited by shamus; Yesterday at 02:14 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:28 PM
Diamond Member

:-) When one throws into the hat the advantages and disadvantages of both materials, one starts to see through dolls such as this one that silicone is beginning to encroach upon the high ground that TPE once occupied.

My reference to TPE Freaks is in respect of someone unknown and unidentified who had dug up my personal telephone number and rang me at 8am on Saturday morning from a withheld number saying something in a deep disguised voice very quickly consisting of four syllables, the final two of which were "sex doll" and immediately put down the phone.

During the last week I'd received obsessive PMs on the other forum from someone who had got it into his head that I was trying to destroy the TPE industry. As a matter of record, I'm not. I'm simply making observations about dolls such as this one made of silicone against which TPE dolls will have to work hard to compete.

Best wishes

Harem

- - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old Yesterday, 02:55 PM
Silver Member

Harem so if someone on tdf phoned you then why are you referring to tpe owners on here as freaks??? You were referring to me on tdf as the tpe freak that rang you and when i invited you to ring me about it in pm you blanked me so i made it public on your thread i made it clear that i did not have your phone number like i said on there what did i do pull it from your mind with specail powers?? members here that are also on tdf feel free to look at harems thread, tpe challanged silicone now silicone challanges tpe on there, i pmed harem saying that i would not let him distroy tpe market days before and he mentions this on page 17 of that thread about some idiot prank calling him thats how i no 100 percent he was pointing the finger at me. Harem you might of done good things for doll owners in past but you are clearly going to far, pls take a step back and think before you jump matey i am getting sick of this now it has to stop. Silver
Old Yesterday, 03:07 PM
Diamond Member

The march of the advances in silicone experience, and their good value compared to TPE are a fact independent of anything I might say nor how vexed anyone might feel about it.

Best wishes

Harem

- - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - -
Old Yesterday, 03:49 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
:-)
My reference to TPE Freaks is in respect of someone unknown and unidentified who had dug up my personal telephone number and rang me at 8am on Saturday morning from a withheld number saying something in a deep disguised voice very quickly consisting of four syllables, the final two of which were "sex doll" and immediately put down the phone.
During the last week I'd received obsessive PMs on the other forum from someone who had got it into his head that I was trying to destroy the TPE industry. As a matter of record, I'm not. I'm simply making observations about dolls such as this one made of silicone against which TPE dolls will have to work hard to compete.
Hi Harem,

so if the person on the Phone said something so quickly how do you know that they were someone who prefered TPE or even a doll owner at all. The enemy at the moment is the people out there who seem incapable of having independant thought, being whipped into a frenzy by the red tops that we are a bunch of freaks and deviants which they justify by finding and publicly ridiculing one of two that are in order to paint us all with the same brush.... Well, either that or it was a vendor that you've pissed off!

I'll take it then that the reference to Freaks was just an unfortunate turn of phrase born out of annoyance at someone making this personal rather than any deep rooted animosity towards TPE.

On the latter point in your reply, the same arguements may be used of silicone vs silicone and TPE vs TPE in that various manufacturers champion harder and softer compunds each with their advantages and disadvantages... i.e. the old realism vs longevity debate. I'm sure that you have much wider experience of the various dolls than I do but even just being able to feel the difference between WM, JY and SM it becomes clear that this cannot be simplified to merely Silicone vs TPE.

The reality is I feel that Silicone is working hard to take back the ground lost through the arrogance of believing that they had the better product and not understanding the changing market dynamics. The reducing price of (some) silicone girls more in line with high end TPE combined with (I'm taking your word for this) improved skin feel now making it more comparable will I hope lead more towards a market based on the girls shape, the beauty of their faces and the skill invested in their creation rather than merely the material they are made from.

There's no way that I could ever wait for a Sinthetics (hard enough waiting for a Jinsan girl) but one day I will buy a 4Woods as I am not at all anti Silicone. I just want the very best that my money can buy and there are several more TPE girls on my list (6YE, WM, OR, YL, JY and D4E) that need invites to Shamus towers before I consider diversifying to Silicone.

As for the comment about people believing that you were attempting to destroy TPE... I don't see it? I believe that the one's with the real power over sales are the likes of Mandos, Psion, Allotahope, Incredidoll, Stacey, etc. as it is through quality of sales and supporting images rather than words that markets are made or fall.

All the best,

Shamus.

Last edited by shamus; Yesterday at 05:42 PM.
Old Yesterday, 03:53 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfox71 View Post
Harem so if someone on tdf phoned you then why are you referring to tpe owners on here as freaks??? You were referring to me on tdf as the tpe freak that rang you and when i invited you to ring me about it in pm you blanked me so i made it public on your thread i made it clear that i did not have your phone number like i said on there what did i do pull it from your mind with specail powers?? members here that are also on tdf feel free to look at harems thread, tpe challanged silicone now silicone challanges tpe on there, i pmed harem saying that i would not let him distroy tpe market days before and he mentions this on page 17 of that thread about some idiot prank calling him thats how i no 100 percent he was pointing the finger at me. Harem you might of done good things for doll owners in past but you are clearly going to far, pls take a step back and think before you jump matey i am getting sick of this now it has to stop. Silver
Sorry, wasn't attempting to skip over your post Silver. Mine took a bit of sculpting and I'm attempting to work at the same time so we crossed.

I do miss a lot of threads stateside but I will check that out later today.

many thanks,

Shamus.