UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum. > YL Doll Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-12-2018, 10:01 PM
ChikkinNoodul's Avatar
ChikkinNoodul ChikkinNoodul is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Cologne, Germany
Posts: 60
Default The Lady Alvariel is here.

Alvariel is a YL 155cm Custom with white skin, the Bella head, and blue eyes.

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery...php?album=9518










Alvariel is a barely legal runaway (just turned 120), she couldn't bear living with her racist parents anymore. She knows that there are thousands of reasons why her parents hate humans, the most recent one being that they lost their hidden home in the forest to the industrial revolution. Still she fell in love with a human, and now she's hiding from her parents in the city. She hopes that the souls of modern humans can be re-enchanted before everything is lost.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-12-2018, 11:04 PM
AllDolledUp's Avatar
AllDolledUp AllDolledUp is offline
Active New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 15
Default

...and you're the lucky fella she fell in love with. Well she's definitely enchanting...



Quote:
Originally Posted by ChikkinNoodul View Post
__________________

"I say go, she say yes
Dim the lights, you can guess the rest..."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-12-2018, 03:33 AM
harleyhahn's Avatar
harleyhahn harleyhahn is offline
Golden Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Germany and Spain / Malaga
Posts: 5,919
Default

Very nice Girl...Sharp Body
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-12-2018, 06:22 PM
Everhard Everhard is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Stepford-on-Sea, England
Posts: 525
Default

An interesting and different doll. (I have the tanned version with two different heads.) Silicone doll manufacturers should copy this body shape!
__________________
Doll Teashop
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-12-2018, 09:11 PM
ChikkinNoodul's Avatar
ChikkinNoodul ChikkinNoodul is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Cologne, Germany
Posts: 60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everhard View Post
An interesting and different doll. (I have the tanned version with two different heads.) Silicone doll manufacturers should copy this body shape!
Absolutely, this body is amazing! Not too small yet still not too heavy, with sweet little perky pointy titties, legs that aren't very long but still shapely and sexy, and a bum to die for.

I need more money though, Alvariel has just discovered a whole lot of Elven dresses on Etsy:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FireflyPath
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-12-2018, 09:57 PM
shamus's Avatar
shamus shamus is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Staffordshire
Posts: 777
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChikkinNoodul View Post
Absolutely, this body is amazing! Not too small yet still not too heavy, with sweet little perky pointy titties, legs that aren't very long but still shapely and sexy, and a bum to die for.

I need more money though, Alvariel has just discovered a whole lot of Elven dresses on Etsy:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FireflyPath
Also try going on Ebay and Amazon and typing Witch in womens clothing. You get a lot of crap come up but amongst it there is generally some good stuff perfect for Elves.

From one Elf lover and appreciator of white skin tone to another, she's a beaut and no mistake matey.

we neeed many, many, many more pics
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-12-2018, 11:48 PM
ChikkinNoodul's Avatar
ChikkinNoodul ChikkinNoodul is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Cologne, Germany
Posts: 60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Also try going on Ebay and Amazon and typing Witch in womens clothing. You get a lot of crap come up but amongst it there is generally some good stuff perfect for Elves.

From one Elf lover and appreciator of white skin tone to another, she's a beaut and no mistake matey.

we neeed many, many, many more pics
My little Elf keeps me quite busy, but most photos I have taken so far were quick snapshots with the camera on automatic when I needed a break from shagging. I think I'll do a proper photo session soon though.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-12-2018, 05:09 AM
Tommo10's Avatar
Tommo10 Tommo10 is online now
Gold Excellence Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Staffs. U.K.
Posts: 1,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChikkinNoodul View Post
Alvariel is a YL 155cm Custom with white skin, the Bella head, and blue eyes.







Alvariel

Alvariel is stunning.
Her body shape, skin tone, beautiful elf face, and of course them tits,
are absolutely amazing
I have got the odd Jinsan doll myself, and an elf also, which I think you may have spotted.
The YL155 custom I haven't really seen many photos of, or at least I wasn't paying much attention . I will have to start been more alert now.
Alvariel is so gorgeous

Tommo

__________________
Do I need this line over here.





It Seems Like I'm A Jinsan, DS, 4Woods Man.

Other Brands Are Available.
🔖 Always Read The Label
🔖.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-12-2018, 10:43 AM
ChikkinNoodul's Avatar
ChikkinNoodul ChikkinNoodul is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Cologne, Germany
Posts: 60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post

Alvariel is stunning.
Her body shape, skin tone, beautiful elf face, and of course them tits,
are absolutely amazing
I have got the odd Jinsan doll myself, and an elf also, which I think you may have spotted.
The YL155 custom I haven't really seen many photos of, or at least I wasn't paying much attention . I will have to start been more alert now.
Alvariel is so gorgeous

Tommo

I know, right? I can keep my eyes off her. Or my hands or lips.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-12-2018, 11:48 PM
shamus's Avatar
shamus shamus is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Staffordshire
Posts: 777
Default

Hope you don't mind me adding a note to the thread CN. Just filling in one missing peice of information fopr readers not following the Jinsan head thread.

The head referred to "Bella" is the name attributed by the Doll Studio. The Jinsan number for this head is #286 (see the Jinsan Head Thread).

Chickin, just saw the first pics of your girl over on TDF : https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=108384.

Truly lovely matey. I notice that her factory lipstick lasted about as long as Rivers did.... Tut, Elves!
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
elf, elf doll, yldoll

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.