UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > For Sale Forum.

Old 05-12-2018, 08:55 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Why??
Quite AH!

Still in box but no idea where it came from.

I hoped that my gentle nudge would elicit more information that would help them but at the min this one doesn't feel right.

Hope that I'm wrong but the poster needs to add more heritage to this thread to get interest.
Old 05-12-2018, 09:02 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Can I just point out the rules of sale I have copied and paste and unlined the ones we seem to have a problem with. Also why is the date on the card is different than some of the photos.

Rules for Sales Posts on the UK Love Doll Forum.

(1) The sales section is for members use only. The item/s for sale must be doll related.

(2) Your post must include a photo of the item for sale including your username on this forum and evidence to show the date the photo was taken.

(3) Images must be your own and be of the exact item for sale.

(4) List full details of the item including: Manufacturer, Material (TPE, Plush, Silicone etc.), date of manufacture (if known), Vendor (who sold you the item), also list any included accessories etc.

(5) List, in detail, any and all damage and/or repairs to the item. Include photos that clearly show damaged or repaired areas.

(6) State whether the item can be delivered or is pick-up only. If it can be delivered, state whether UK only, Europe only or that full International delivery is available. Be clear about who will pay. If pick-up only list the location at which the item can be picked-up.

(7) State your price, be clear about what is included in this price. Auctions are not permitted.

(8) Use the forum's Private Messaging system for initial replies, do not give your email, postal address or telephone number on the open forum.

(9) You should update your sales post with an "Item still for sale" post every 28 days until the item is sold or withdrawn from sale.

(10) On completion of the sale a post should be made stating that the item has been sold. If withdrawn from sale post a message stating that the item is withdrawn. This allows the mods to remove the thread from the 'Sales' section.

(11) Other members should not post in a sales thread unless it is relevant to that sale.

These rules are straightforward and simple, if you are new to the forum then please have a look at some older sales threads for examples of what works here.
Failure to comply with the above sales instructions will result in the sales thread being removed.

Tommo

It Seems Like I'm A Jinsan, DS, 4Woods Man.

Other Brands Are Available.
🔖 Always Read The Label
🔖.

Last edited by Tommo10; 06-12-2018 at 06:24 AM.
Old 05-12-2018, 10:08 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Quite AH!

I hoped that my gentle nudge would elicit more information that would help them but at the min this one doesn't feel right.

Hope that I'm wrong but the poster needs to add more heritage to this thread to get interest.
Agree with you
Old 05-12-2018, 10:16 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Why??
Seller is not honest with information, so i would stay clear of this doll, unless he confirms where he got her from
Old 06-12-2018, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Why??
The difference between the original price and offered makes me pain
Old 06-12-2018, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Quite AH!

Ok
When I saw sexy dolls for the first time, they took me.I've Checked the prices and offers,then ask how from where like you then I found some factory in China which build it for me like they doing for retailers in uk.I can write I did spend 1450 pounds as they run in this price up to this time in most selling pages in UK but I've paid a bit lower price where I was happy with it and boom!She is with me.I have a girlfriend and I can't use the doll as I'm feeling a bit different this is just personal feels.The doll was used ONLY 4 QUICK TIMES and I have a movie from the factory where it was prepared for me.
I hope this will satisfy your questions.
Thanks
Old 06-12-2018, 03:41 AM

or you could just say exactly where you got her from then people will stop thinking there is an issue.
Old 06-12-2018, 07:23 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maviarab View Post
or you could just say exactly where you got her from then people will stop thinking there is an issue.
Totally agree, Its not hard for him to say where he got it from. He obviously doesnt want people to know where he got it from
Old 06-12-2018, 09:59 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dock View Post
The difference between the original price and offered makes me pain
And your using that excuse to jeopardise the sale?

Either you want to sell it, or you don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dock View Post
The doll was used ONLY 4 QUICK TIMES
Length of copulation has little bearing on value...

I think we've established it's a Chinese knockoff, being sold used and damaged at a price close to the original retail cost.

Good luck...