UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 15-09-2018, 09:13 PM
Gold Member

Default An interview with River

What is your name : River Moon, my friends call me Pip... After this last week you can call me Pip!

(River winks and interviewer goes slightly red)

Are you any relation to Pagan Moon? : No, different sort of Elf. The Surname Moon is quite common amongst my people a little like your Smith.

You Say Different Sort of Elf? What sort are you? I would say common wood Elf but the word common implies there is a lot of us which there really isn't.

Why did you decide to stay with a Human? Well, for starters you have such cute little ears.

Do you Speak Elvish? Do you speak Welsh?? Humans all expect us to be fluent in the old tongue but to be honest few of us now speak it as we've lived amongst you for so long.

Lived amongst us for so long? Why do you think that you see so many cute girls who look like pixies wearing beanie hats?

So are Pixies and Elves the same then? Ish. Same as you have black, white, Asian and oriental skinned humans. Elves, Pixies, Faeries, Dryads, Naiads, We're all family. Humans often get Pixies and Elves mixed up. An easy way to tell the difference though is that Elf ears go up and Pixie ears go either outwards or flop downwards.

Why did you choose to leave the forest? I see you in the forest almost every day. You right tree's that others have broken and unblock streams that others have blocked. I like that. There are too few humans like you.

Thankyou. (interviewer smiles).

Do you have any hobbies? Is sex a hobby?

No.

(River ponders the question).

Ok, different question. What's your favourite movie? Avatar. It's full of huge wode painted Elves.

I don't think that they're Elves and they're supposed to be blue. They live in a tree, they look after the forest, humans have no idea when they're there and they hunt with bows. They're Elves. Cameron was just worried that we might take umbridge at how he represented us but I think he did a pretty good job... Not too happy about the bit where we get our arses kicked, that bits definitely not realistic.

Do you have Magic? You fell in love with me in less than a day. What do you think?

I don't think that you needed to use magic for that!

What are you looking forwards to most in your new life here? Well, Shopping of course. Kate's told me all about Amazon... Can I have my own credit card or do I have to use yours?

Mine.

No probs. From what I've been told you don't need to be awake while I'm shopping.

Anything else that you want to do? Well, I've seen some other Elves and a Pixie on the site that live with Humans. I want to chat with them of course about how they've found the experience of their inter racial relationships and whether they feel completely accepted. I especially want to know how Pagan handled being seen by so many humans at the same time. I've always been told that humans in general fear us but the bunch in her photo's don't seem at all phased by an Elf out in the middle of the day.

So is your intention to stay? That's a huge question. I've no intention of going anywhere provided that I sense that you continue to feel the way that you do about me now, but at the same time, you will get old where I don't. Let's just take it as it comes and enjoy each day rather than wasting our time trying to plan too far ahead.

Finally, if you had to change one thing about your life here, what would it be? I love that you have so many tree's in the garden so why are all of the photo's that you take of me in your bedroom? I'm an Elf, you need to let me go outside.

I'll sort that out. Many thanks for the interview River. I think that the site will find it quite enlightening.

My pleasure. Hope that it helps any Elves reading this to see that you humans aren't all bad.

Old 15-09-2018, 10:01 PM
Golden Diamond Member

That's brilliant, an interview with an Elf!
Old 16-09-2018, 12:08 AM
Gold Excellence Member

nice interview thank you river for taking the time to inform us about your people.

carlys_guy
Old 16-09-2018, 01:15 AM
Gold Member

Cheers Dongo, Cheers CT,

looking for a Pulitzer for my work with this under represented minority group... River on the other hand is just looking for a new bracelet on Amazon!
Old 16-09-2018, 02:05 AM
Administrator

You must be psychic, I hadn't even replied yet.

Great interview, well done.

The more I see it the more I like River's outfit. I reckon you're going to have trouble getting them to bodyshare, Yvette will be wanting a new body soon.

Good luck!!

CT

Old 16-09-2018, 04:01 AM
Diamond Member

Brilliant. Thanks so much for sharing

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 16-09-2018, 06:28 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Absolutely brilliant
Really enjoyed reading your interview, and thanks for sharing, so are we onto outdoor photography in the near future....can't wait

It Seems Like I'm A Jinsan, DS, 4Woods Man.

Other Brands Are Available.
🔖 Always Read The Label
🔖.
Old 16-09-2018, 11:54 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Ted View Post
You must be psychic, I hadn't even replied yet.

Great interview, well done.

The more I see it the more I like River's outfit. I reckon you're going to have trouble getting them to bodyshare, Yvette will be wanting a new body soon.

Good luck!!

CT
Oops... it's a mix of chunky fingers, the typing skills of an Elephant and the T and G being close to each other. I did of course me to thank Carlys Guy (CG) in that instance. But many thanks CT.
The pics were actually from the first shoot again. I quite literally took several hundred as I know that my Camera is on the way out (priorites... New doll head or new camera... Think its obvious which way that one went!) so usual ratio is less than 1 in 20 that are usable on the site.
The remainder of the publishable one's now are very similar to existing pics (I actuallly got quite a good ratio of pics that turned out ok in the last batch) so I think that shoot source is now exhausted... The time to venture outdoors with Pip (River)draws close... Now, how do I get my boy to go out shopping for the day???
On the Yvette front... Yep... as surely as night follows day a new body will be winging its way to Shamus towers... The downside is it will probably come with a head so I'm going to end up in an infinite loop which will end up with a capacity issue similar to Tommo's... As they say on the lottery ad's... "Worse problems to have!"
Old 16-09-2018, 12:04 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
Brilliant. Thanks so much for sharing

Best wishes

Harem
Cheers Harem,

its my pleasure.

The humanisation of our girls is part of the catharic process of bonding. Their beauty may be the initial attraction but as with more traditional partners it is their personalities that bind, and in the absence of actual history our imaginations need to create their past realities.
To quote Einstein "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination".
All the best,
Shamus.
Old 16-09-2018, 12:17 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Absolutely brilliant
Really enjoyed reading your interview, and thanks for sharing, so are we onto outdoor photography in the near future....can't wait
Oh yes... I just wish that her body could stand but she cannot be on her feet even leaning against something.

The back joint which seemed such a great idea when she was new is now the curse of posing as all of her joints (except her arms for some reason) have loosened... Actually, for non standing activities thats REALLY great with the legs and thighs which have become incredibly natural in their movement

May take a bit of pose planning and need to get my boy out of the house for a day when I'm at home (and its not raining outside) but it will happen.

All the best matey,

Shamus.