UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum. > JM Doll Forum.

Old 18-11-2018, 04:47 PM

Default JM156 Silicone Doll Review + Topic - Meet Linda

This is the topic and little review about my JM156 silicone doll.
Two days ago I got the info she will arrive next day, so I took a day off yesterday.
Everything went fine with the order and shipping and it seems customs didn't open the parcel.
It took about 2 weeks from ordering until images from the factory and then about 3 weeks until she arrived which is very short compared to how long I waited for example for my Realdoll.
She was boxed in very well and with lots of foam and additional protection I requested.
I was asked about the wig and said I don't need any, just box her in so she doesn't get damaged on the long journey to Germany.
I was even more surprised she came with two wigs, dressed and with some clothes and an English manual which can be useful for a first time doll owner
There was also an hex key for the foot bolts and a hook and a silicone sample in the parcel.

Starting with her head, it took a while until I realized her lower eyelashes are painted (just like the eyebrows).
The details are painted very well and the eyes look realistic and have veins etc.
The head was one of the reasons I ordered this doll after I saw haremlovers pictures.

The head is connected with a M16 bolt to the neck. The bolt was already mounted in the head.
The bolt and the hook were cutting made for purpose and not cheap mass production. This was one of the first things I saw when I inspected her as it's my job as a development engineer to look at details and to improve them.
I didn't try to move her eyes yet so I don't know how they are made.
She has a separate tongue which is a nice feature for taking pics and with the upper teeth in the mouth it's a good idea.

The neck is hinged (no gooseneck) and works fine.
Her skeleton is stiff which is good for taking pictures and holding position, but not too stiff. The joints on both sides are similar stiff but for a first time owner it might feel strange if you don't know where to grab to rotate.

The silicone of the doll feels very good and soft. It's a little bit harder than my 2017 TPE WM doll and a bit softer than my 2018 Realdoll and Mechadoll.
Softness has it's pros and cons regarding wear, tearing etc. so there's nothing I would complain about looking at the dolls I experienced.
I was surprised she has textured skin which means you don't have to powder often and makes the skin feel very realistic.
The smell of the silicone is almost not noticeable. My Realdoll smelled much more (and I was surprised she smells exactly the same) and my TPE doll still smells much more after 2 years than my new silicone dolls.
One of the reasons I ordered the JM156 was because I heard she doesn't have a foam core 'solid silicone'.
My doll has cores in shanks, tighs, forearms, upper arms and thorax and skull.
I don't want to squeeze hard, but the cores feel very solid, so I'm not sure if it's hard foam, plastic or even metal. I would have payed $500 extra for using only silicone there to compensate the material price.
The thickness of the silicone is about 5-10mm I guess where there's a core between skin and skeleton.
Silicone thickness is very similar to my Realdoll in most areas of the body but even if the JM silicone feels softer, the doll feels harder because of the hard cores.
The breasts are filled with some very liquid feeling gel or silicone, similar to my Mechadoll and softer than my Realdoll's breasts. Her boobs are small compared to my other dolls, but my TPE doll would feel better with this soft material inside instead of air in my opinion.

The hand plates seem to be bigger than most of the TPE doll's hands I've seen.
The fingers are poseable with very little force which surprised me and hold position.
They are easier to pose than my TPE dolls fingers and much easier to pose than the fingers of my Realdoll.
I hope they will last a while, on my TPE doll they broke after very short time.
I like the painted finger nails because they don't scratch you and you still can add plastic nails for a few dollars if you like.

The feet also have some texture and detail and feel great. I removed the screws because I don't need them when she's in my bed or on my doll rail for cleaning.
The standing feature is great if you want to use your doll for taking pics or posing even if loose skeleton can also add to realism in some situations.

I also made some endoscope pics after the horror stories I read and experienced about TPE dolls.
Her mouth orifice looks very well made and is sealed to the skull (yes there are many (TPE) dolls with open end which are impossible to keep clean and free of mold).
But I don't want to use her head for oral.
The vagina has a rather large diameter on the inside and very nice waves and bumps and is also not too deep.
You can't find this on most of the dolls / toys and of course it depends on your size :lol: (I casted and designed many inserts for my other toy ladies).
The design used here makes you press out the air and feel like she want's to suck you back in when you get out. :mrgreen: which is really intense if she fits to your size.
Same with the anal cavity which is made with more and 'sharper' bumps.

This doll got 8-10 test rides on the first two days which is much more than my 10k Realdoll

I'm thinking about making a plaster cast or something like this to be able to recast the same orifices in the future. Does anyone have experience with making a copy of silicone without damaging the silicone?
One thing I would like to see here is a smooth radius from the skin to the orifice to prevent tearing similar like Realdoll and some others do.

So if you wonder why I bought this doll even if I have some other more exclusive dolls, it's because I like variety and I don't want to sleep with TPE smell in my bed and don't want to damage the other dolls in sleep.
Her size is great for cuddling at night even if you are maybe 20-30cm taller.

For the price she's an excellent doll and I didn't know dolls like this are available for this price.
I got some offers from TDF and non TDF vendors which were almost double price I payed even if I got perfect service!
If I knew it I maybe would never have bought my TPE doll which made me order a Realdoll :lol:
It seems the Chinese manufacturers seem to close the gap to the 'high end' dolls and I'm sure this manufacturer could sell and produce a life sized $2500-3000 doll which I would rate better or same than my 10k Realdoll.

I sometimes wrote to get a cheap doll as first doll and to get a better silicone doll afterwards if you like dolls.
But now I would recommend to get a doll like this as (first) doll to avoid disappointment.

What I would like to see as further improvement from JM is a scaled up doll with some improvements regarding silicone thickness or cores on the skeleton and orifices and they could make a doll competing with the best available on the market for less than half price. :thumbs_up:
I'm not a friend of reviews on first day, if the doll will fall apart tomorrow I will write here. but I don't expect this to happen and I'm happy I ordered this JM156 doll :wink:

Best regards,
Pron

Old 18-11-2018, 04:49 PM

Pics of mouth, anus and vagina attached.
All of them seem to be fine (which you would expect from a good doll :lol: )
First two are from the vagina.

Old 18-11-2018, 04:50 PM

Factory pics:

Old 18-11-2018, 06:02 PM
Golden Diamond Member

A very comprehensive review indeed. Excellent stuff. I love that blue and green wig.
Old 25-11-2018, 10:30 PM
Bronze Member

Thanks for posting this detailed review Pron.
I hadn't known the new JM 156 even had a standing feet capability and was also under the impression JM were of a solid silicone construction. It prompted me to look at their website and the cores are described as being 'hard polyfoam'.
It would be also useful if you might confirm her weight and height are on or close to the manufacturers specification (32kg and 156cm)?
Old 26-11-2018, 08:41 AM
Diamond Member

This goes hand in hand with http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=11410

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 29-11-2018, 10:07 PM

Thanks all!
I have a lot of work to do at the moment and will update within a month maybe with some pics etc.
Meanwhile I did the test plaster cast from a Realdoll insert and will do a plaster cast from my JM doll soon.
Quote:
Thanks for posting this detailed review Pron.
I hadn't known the new JM 156 even had a standing feet capability and was also under the impression JM were of a solid silicone construction. It prompted me to look at their website and the cores are described as being 'hard polyfoam'.
It would be also useful if you might confirm her weight and height are on or close to the manufacturers specification (32kg and 156cm)?
Thanks, I guess it's hard polyfoam, too.
Height seems to be OK and also the weight.

The manual is one of few things I don't like compared to other silicone doll manuals.
You can stand and store dolls like her for many years in standing position. On some dolls the breasts should be supported.
Regarding the feet you should be careful not to put her on a soft ground because then the weight is not on the screws and can damage the silicone.
I changed some screws on one of my other dolls to prevent damage on the floor / shoes and would change them for this doll too, if I would store her standing.
She's sleeping for two weeks now in my bed and has no damage at all. I protect her fingers with washcloths :wink:
I attached a pic where you can see the textured skin. It feels and looks a bit like the skin of a cold chicken when she's not warmed up. :lol:
I will also install a radiator next to my bed to keep one of my dolls always at body temperature with very low cost and max safety for the doll and my property.
Standing heating would be an option for this doll too like I did for one of my other dolls:
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=86721
Many owners of silicone dolls like this texture and you don't need to powder her often. Normally once after washing the doll it's enough until next wash and the material is not a dust magnet like TPE.

The feet and plaster cast are not from the JM and are just for information:
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi...80817&start=16

Old 29-11-2018, 11:30 PM
Administrator

Now those are great breasts

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 01-12-2018, 12:33 AM
Diamond Member

That wig is a wonder.

In my opinion this is one of the best faces of all dolls. Reminds me of a 70s or 80s TV presenter doesn't she?

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 01-12-2018, 02:36 AM

I don't know why but the face reminds me of a girl with colored hair so she got this wig.
Maybe about the stressed guy who meets this woman in Lost in Translation?

The WM155 head #46 also reminds me a bit of Scarlett Johansson.
The wig also fits to this music video: