UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2023, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ich Will View Post
What Is the Airspeed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow?
Tut, I don't think that he was expecting the Spanish inquisition
Old 05-03-2023, 04:50 PM
Silver Member

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition

Old 05-03-2023, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ich Will View Post

About 20 miles an hour, but a tiny bit slower if its pulling the new doll I just ordered from Siliconelovers.

Piper Doll - 150cm Akira+Big Breasts

She looks absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for the help folks. Will post pics once she gets here
Old 05-03-2023, 11:05 PM

What a strange feeling this is after just ordering a doll. Not sure if I hit the purchase button too soon

The dolls look so different on various sites. I followed a link recommended, but are they OK? Will I get it, will it look like what I expect it to be like?

The doll advert says big breast, but on some sites the doll looks a little young. guess its the face and being oriental, its hard to judge as an occidental, but never the less, she is beautiful which is something important to me, and the body style looks adult

Sex is such a taboo subject in our society and very sexist. Girls have high street shops, but men are considered perverted just expecting a tiny bit of what woman take for granted. Bet Ann Summers shifts more batteries than all the other retailers on the high street, and no one blinks an eye, but any type of outlet for men's sexual interests is looked down on

Wonder if this feeling of slight anxiety is normal with a first time purchase?. Guess if I am unhappy I can always sell it and try something else. Hopefully all goes well with this little adventure into a mildly long time thought of fantasy

Put this here just in case anyone else has the same anxiety with a first time purchase and let them know they are not alone
Old 05-03-2023, 11:25 PM
Golden Diamond Member

If you followed a link recommended on this site then you are highly likely to get what you see, differences of appearance can be due to many factors, makeup, posing, lighting, is she an original manufacturer or a copy? These factors also determine her visual age, some dolls look perfectly fine in suitable clothing but put them in a school uniform or certain other clothing and it all just looks wrong!

On a first purchase, anxiety is totally normal, you are heading down a rabbit hole you previously may not have even thought about, of course you will have an internal debate until she arrives. Even then, you may feel doubts until you put her head and wig on, put her in a more natural pose, move her eyes so they aren't looking in different directions and then have another look.

You are likely to stop using terms such as, 'it' and start seeing her as a 'she' They do come to life when you get to the point of changing your mindset and see their potential

And yes, there is a big bias to men having a form of sexual pleasure compared to women and their sex toys but you will probably find that having her in a comfortable position will give you a different kind of satisfaction that isn't inherently apparent...let's face it, shrugging shoulders, foot bolts, a skeleton that you can pose, moveable eyes, articulated fingers etc aren't necessary if she is just designed for sex!

Worry not, just accept the anticipation till she arrives and then take it from there

Also, ask as many questions as you need to before and after she arrives.
Old 06-03-2023, 12:02 AM
Banned

Hiya, think that you need to post the links that are worrying you and we'll tell you if they are the same girl.

Sometimes there are different variants of the same girl tht even share the same name.

One thing that will change as soon as she arrives is that she will no longer be an it. trust me, the right makeup on these girls and some of them would pass for breathers (just caught up and read Rev's reply... What Rev said ).

Sure that everything will be fine but as I say, always best to get a second opinion from one of us if you are worried. If you dn't wnant to post on the site send a pm. people are here are always happy to help... Sometimes work gets in the way so turn around isn't always instantaneous but we don't leave people hanging for too long if they are worried about something.

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 06-03-2023, 06:21 AM
Bronze Member

I can only speak for myself, but as soon as I clicked the ‘buy’ button on my first doll I was overrun with many feelings. Exhilaration and panic took hold simultaneously - I couldn’t believe I had finally “done it” and crossed that threshold. When she arrived and the box was sitting in my lounge waiting to be opened I was worried; would I like her? Would she match the pictures? Had this all been a huge mistake? What kind of guy orders a life-sized sex doll, anyway?!

As soon as she was free from her box and in possession of her wig and some clothing, I knew I’d made the right choice. As others have said, the moment she comes alive and becomes a ‘she’ and not an ‘it’, you start to experience many wonderful feelings. I love being a doll owner and can’t wait to get my next girl. I’m sure your new lady will be more than you ever imagined.
Jess (WM #233 on shared Kimber body)
Kelly (WM#273 on shared Kimber body)
Mila (WM #335 on shared Kimber body)

Last edited by ClosetDollFan; 06-03-2023 at 04:51 PM.
Old 06-03-2023, 06:50 AM
Part of the Furniture

Totally normal my Dude, worry not.

Akira does have a youthful face, but as others have said its all in the presentation. At 150cm she's going to be a XXS body size so Sizes 4-6. Primark XXS is your friend here for cheap clothing thats perfect for our girls and boys. (and dont worry about going out to buy womens clothes, no one in the shop cares)

Hope the wait isnt too long

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 06-03-2023, 09:44 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Indeed, your anxieties are totally normal.

Lets face it, this is potentially life changing!

When Allie arrived here in 2016, all those anxieties disappeared once her wig went on. I was smitten, and knew instantly that loneliness was a thing of the past.

- - -
Old 06-03-2023, 04:17 PM

A big thanks going out to everyone that gave me first class advice, it has been most helpful.
Agree about the point that a photograph is framed from the eye of the creator. The face is sort of generic, with many interpretations. I can remember seeing it as a 3D model years ago, and actually used it once myself in a production. So once again folks, thanks for the help

Tags
newmemberintro1