UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 26-01-2023, 12:48 PM
Silver Member

Oh no, I'm at work, stuck wandering how close the matches are between the 150 IL natural body and JY natural doll heads...

Rei has her own dedicated twitter profile at https://twitter.com/reiayanamidoll
Old 26-01-2023, 01:45 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan View Post
Oh no, I'm at work, stuck wandering how close the matches are between the 150 IL natural body and JY natural doll heads...

The base TPE is quite similar, the difference is due to the HR paint on the girls.
Old 26-01-2023, 02:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidtoys View Post

M16 Neck for IL Doll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidtoys View Post
M16 Neck for YouQ

Please note, we have received quite a few orders and an extra day for dispatch will be added.

Cheers, that was really useful.

congrats on the selling so many Bet you were begining to think that you were going to need a truck just for me. lol.
Old 27-01-2023, 02:06 PM
Silver Member

My IL150D just arrived this morning so thanks Lucid for such a swift delivery! So colour me impressed, I knew nothing about IL Doll the other day so I wasn't sure what I'd be getting for a tad over £400 but this bod is actually quite impressive. So as for the skeleton, we have standing feet, shrugging shoulders, hinged neck with M16 threaded connection and also palm plates in the hands with fairly thickish wires. All joints feel about right so far, although one curious thing is that IL clearly place the skeleton palms out in the mold, not an issue at all but just the first time I've seen that. This bod is in their natural skin tone and there is shading all over the body to give it a more realistic look. The tpe feels about the same softness as Jinsan standard and the gel breasts are of the slightly firmer gel mix but are nicely squeezable! Now I've never actually had a body in this skin tone before so checking all my spare heads the closest match I could find was Sherilyn's WM 74 although to my eye this head is a little too large for the body. Frustratingly I have 2 lovely OR heads that are just the perfect size but are in tan, so my next step will be to select a suitable head in the same skin tone as I really want to show this bod at its best. Some other things worth mentioning are that all the finger and toe nails have been neatly applied with no bits of superglue to peel off (as I've found occasionally in the past). I like the detail on the hands which thankfully have thicker fingers and the lady parts are also nicely sculpted. I'm no expert on LHP as it's not a major factor for my decision to go for a particular bod but I did notice that her parts look to be very appropriately placed. So based on this bod I'd certainly consider IL again if I ever build an extension to house my growing collection! Thought I would post this here in case anyone else is still on the fence about IL as a brand.
Cheers
Dean

Last edited by Arthur1960; 27-01-2023 at 03:27 PM.
Old 27-01-2023, 02:21 PM
Banned

Many thanks for the IL review Arthur. I'll put IL on my radar but unfortunately now spent up for a while.

Ordered all three of mine before yours but according to the DPD site all three are "We've received your order details but not your parcel yet".

So, looks like its Monday for me then .

That does look one very. very nice bod matey. Result

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 27-01-2023, 02:33 PM
Diamond Member

3!!!

Remember you also have another coming your way from 'Up Norff'!

Where the fuck you gonna put them all?

Psion
Old 27-01-2023, 03:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by psion satori View Post
3!!!

Remember you also have another coming your way from 'Up Norff'!

Where the fuck you gonna put them all?

Psion
And that, is the right question (go on, name that film).

2023 I feel needs to be the year of the bodies. There are now... Hang on a sec, I need to refer to the class photo... 63 heads sharing (soon to be) 31 bodies.

I know, Tommo's sat there going "Amateur" but where his are spread thoughout a house. You've seen where all my girls live.

Plan is to do a garage conversion once I've got the money that I can use for photo's and for the non top table/A team/family girls to live.

The 30 year old 318is thats living in there should more than pay for the conversion. But, until that happens its wall to wall TPE in the bedroom... Oops, did that come out like its a bad thing

Laters matey,

Shamus.
Old 27-01-2023, 03:08 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post

Plan is to do a garage conversion once I've got the money that I can use for photo's and for the non top table/A team/family girls to live.

The 30 year old 318is thats living in there should more than pay for the conversion.
Ok, now you're talking sense. I'll bring my tape measure down when I drop off the lil' lady, so I can draw up the plans if you want.

Psion
Old 27-01-2023, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by psion satori View Post
Ok, now you're talking sense. I'll bring my tape measure down when I drop off the lil' lady, so I can draw up the plans if you want.

Psion
Sounds like a plan
Old 27-01-2023, 06:22 PM
Site Owner

Congrats Arthur, your new IL 150 body looks absolutely gorgeous, very glad you like her.
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257