UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)

Old 03-12-2019, 08:08 AM
Bronze Member

Default Hello everyone!

Hi all

Just wanted to introduce myself, I've been lurking for a while and wanted to get involved, so to speak!

Whilst I'm not in a situation to ever have a doll of my own (living with my partner of almost a decade, don't think she'd take to kindly to it), It is a fantasy of mine and I enjoy looking at everyone's posts and browsing the girls on various vendor sites. I know it sounds a bit wanky but the main thing I enjoy about looking at dolls is their beauty and craftsmanship; some of them are stunning and we've come a long way from the cheap blow-ups you'd get on a stag do! Their other, er, "functionality" is nice to look at too, though

Anyway I shan't outstay my welcome and thought I'd say hello. Thanks for having me!
Old 03-12-2019, 08:13 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Morning CDF, in from the dark side.

Illumination exists here...

- - -
Old 03-12-2019, 08:13 AM
Gold Member

Hello and
Old 03-12-2019, 08:59 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Hi, ClosetDollFan! I was a doll fan for years when I was in a long term relationship. Like you, I enjoyed their beauty and craftsmanship and used to fantasize about having my own. Then one day, my situation changed. A few years later my first doll moved in with me: an air gal. Then my first full size solid doll. When she went another one moved in. Now, I live with Vicky who is a WM166C.
Oh, and welcome to the forum.
eco
Old 03-12-2019, 09:52 AM
Gold Excellence Member

welcome to the UKLDF

Totally agree that dolls are artworks and examples of fine sculpting. Like the marble statues of ancient Greece they are there to be admired and if it makes you feel a bit wanky, then that is a bonus in my book.

Enjoy your time here on the forum.

Seth
Volks Dollfies ~ DD To Heart 2 Lucy Maria Misora, DDS Custom DDH-04 & DDH-10, DD Samurai Jupiter Sirius, DD Mizunatsu Sayaka Shirakawa, DDS Marisa Kirisame, DDS FGO Caster Scáthach-Skadi, DDS KonoSuba Megumin, DDS Reimu Hakurei
Thirdy goodies are available in our Etsy Shop
Old 03-12-2019, 10:50 AM
Silver Member

to the land of fantasy

get your other half a intro into doll's , its christmas so get her a little pressy of a Barbie well some thing a bit bigger more mature , and see how it goes , after all it will fill a space on the shelf in the closet
Old 03-12-2019, 11:20 AM
Diamond Member

closetDollfan
Old 03-12-2019, 02:41 PM
Site Owner

Hi CDF

Welcome to UK Love Doll Forum

Glad you have joined us here,

We have a lot of fun and laughs and there is some beautiful dolls that like showing off quite frequently.

Enjoy your time here
Tommo

Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257

Old 03-12-2019, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClosetDollFan View Post
Hi all

Just wanted to introduce myself, I've been lurking for a while and wanted to get involved, so to speak!

Whilst I'm not in a situation to ever have a doll of my own (living with my partner of almost a decade, don't think she'd take to kindly to it), It is a fantasy of mine and I enjoy looking at everyone's posts and browsing the girls on various vendor sites. I know it sounds a bit wanky but the main thing I enjoy about looking at dolls is their beauty and craftsmanship; some of them are stunning and we've come a long way from the cheap blow-ups you'd get on a stag do! Their other, er, "functionality" is nice to look at too, though

Anyway I shan't outstay my welcome and thought I'd say hello. Thanks for having me!
Nope, can't see you outstaying your welcome at all. In some ways it's immaterial whether you havve a doll, it's whether you have the right attitude.

There are some who have dolls who don't get it, and some who don't who do. From your into I'm putting you in the latter category until proven otherwise.

You are also completely correct. The craftmanship that goes into these girls is truly outstanding. Some of them really come to life in the right home.

Very much look forwards to chattting and you disappear down the rabbit hole

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 03-12-2019, 05:46 PM
Legendary Member

CDF -nice to have you here!

As Shamus said, it's very much about having the right attitude, even if you don't actually own a doll