UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Open Forum.

Old 20-07-2019, 12:22 AM
Silver Member

How Interesting.

Anung
Old 20-07-2019, 02:19 AM

Just found your Instagram page Psion, amazing content!

Very inspiring.

Cheers,
Fletcher
Old 12-08-2019, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psion satori View Post
You're being generous Algae, I wouldn't give it more than a 4. Was hoping to see how they'd scanned a real body.

As for the 125, I hate to say we told you so, but...

They can't say they weren't warned.

Psion
So sounds like the 125 is illegal not a surprise. So does anyone know what is the accepted minimum height now in the UK.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:05 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolliscious View Post
So sounds like the 125 is illegal not a surprise. So does anyone know what is the accepted minimum height now in the UK.

You got his information from where again...when I spoke to Fletcher on Sunday, he said he was expecting further information this week sometime, and if not he was going to start asking questions why...I have not heard anything or read anything else from any source to state otherwise...do you have a source or link to support the statement?

Anung

Last edited by Anung Un Rama; 13-08-2019 at 02:53 AM.
Old 12-08-2019, 03:17 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolliscious View Post
...does anyone know what is the accepted minimum height now in the UK.
The smallest doll with sexual function (and legs) available from UK based vendors is 145cm in height, including head.

Be aware that these UK vendors have received visits and 'guidance' from the National Crime Agency.

This should be a sufficient indication for you to make your own judgement.

'Guidance' is not 'Law' however.

Last edited by algaeholics; 12-08-2019 at 03:37 PM.
Old 15-08-2019, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anung Un Rama View Post
You got his information from where again...when I spoke to Fletcher on Sunday, he said he was expecting further information this week sometime, and if not he was going to start asking questions why...I have not heard anything or read anything else from any source to state otherwise...do you have a source or link to support the statement?

Anung
It is only my own assumption that this process for me should not be taking so long. Also if this 125cm hgt is accepted then logic would say it opens the doors for many others i.e. 125cm upwards assuming only adult faces. Before marketing this 125 in the UK would it have been wiser to have researched and submitted one unit to customs to see if it was legal and or accepted by them. Have to wait and see.
Old 15-08-2019, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Don't be too sure that Kimberdoll is based on any real world person. Possibly just marketing hype.

Do you have a source to show that these 125s are being assessed any differently from any other impounded doll?
I've seen this head on several other vendors websites under different doll names but did not save the sites.
Old 15-08-2019, 01:02 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
I was thinking about this the other day. No comments here on this particular doll but rather what happens to them?

I take it that an entire shipment is sitting in limbo. If refused entry then the dolls could be sold into a different market... But thats the part that I do not get... Would they be returned or if they fail entry would they be destroyed?

I would hope the former.
If they fail and Kimber Doll are not given the dolls back they could find themselves with a hefty bill to pay for the cost of disposal under EU Anti Dumping laws.

If they are released, then again Kimber Doll may then have to pay for them to be shipped to another market.

Really it's a bad case of Kimber Doll not doing their research first and contacting the relevant UK authority's first before import. They could have saved themselves a lot of trouble.
Old 15-08-2019, 03:29 PM
Platinum Member

I'm actually more puzzled why Kimberdoll chose Heathrow as their European distribution base given the long and current unstable state of play over the United Kingdoms membership of the EU.

Had they chosen a distributor elsewhere in the EU other than the UK, UKBF would not have become involved...

I'm also intrigued to know if UKBF have any jurisdiction over what items can pass through our shores on their way to other EU countries and not intended solely for UK consumption, which they currently appear to be interfering with.
Old 15-08-2019, 03:56 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
I'm actually more puzzled why Kimberdoll chose Heathrow as their European distribution base given the long and current unstable state of play over the United Kingdoms membership of the EU.

Had they chosen a distributor elsewhere in the EU other than the UK, UKBF would not have become involved...

I'm also intrigued to know if UKBF have any jurisdiction over what items can pass through our shores on their way to other EU countries and not intended solely for UK consumption, which they currently appear to be interfering with.
With regards to items that require a CE certificate, they certainly will have powers to stop them being sold on to the EU if they fail tests or are considered fake certificates.

I actually though question Kimber Doll's business methods of importing in bulk before distribution rather than ship a doll direct from the factory as an when ordered. That must cost more than direct shipping from the factory.

The only reason I can see them using XPO is more to give the impression they have a UK based vendor who is really only a distributor acting on behalf over an overseas vendor.