UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Old 23-03-2019, 02:17 AM

Default New Member

Hello all. I am a new Doll owner. I have been for a few years looking and lusting over silicone/TPE dolls but funds weren't on my side. However I found a really good deal on a "Gabrielle" doll from LucidToys in Oxford and she was half price, so took the plunge and bought her - she was the last in stock as well. I have to say how overly impressed with her I am. Being able to pose her in some lovely poses, take photos of her in cute outfits. Already splashed out on clothing, underwear, footwear and have bought her a new wig which is coming in the post. I have named her Gabi as I felt it was cuter name then Gabrielle.

Gabi is a NeoToy 165cm love doll. She is TPE with beautiful breasts, lovely butt and gorgeous skin.

Still trying to work out her size. Bought her some size 6-8 pants, but I think she must be a UK4. Her feet, I think must be a UK2, I have some UK3 shoes and they're a little big for her.

LucidToys customer service have been ultra helpful with advice and information. Very fast next day AM delivery too. Can't get over how heavy she is, but guess that just adds to the realism. Here some photos of her currently, been playing with SnapChat as well haha.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pixlr_20190321192451819.jpg (38.2 KB, 366 views)
File Type: jpg Pixlr_20190322232120191.jpg (28.5 KB, 387 views)
File Type: jpg Snapchat-1732134335.jpg (41.8 KB, 377 views)
File Type: jpg Pixlr_20190322232003402.jpg (52.6 KB, 391 views)
Old 23-03-2019, 03:30 AM
Golden Diamond Member

GDW1982, nice to have you and " Gabi" here in UK Lovedollforums. Great looking Girl on your side !!! Maybe we will see more from your Girl

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapchat-1732134335.jpg (41.8 KB, 383 views)
Old 23-03-2019, 09:28 AM
Gold Member

Welcome to the forum.

When I read you got Gabi from Lucidtoys. I remembered where I had seen them selling dolls on eBay

I then looked at their own shop images of the same doll.

A Google image search of the image used on eBay and Lucidtoys shop revealed that the image is a 155cm WMdoll.

It would be interesting to see the original sale image of Gabi to do a Google image search. That way you can often find out a dolls true manufacturer as I did with my own doll Agnes.
Old 23-03-2019, 09:46 AM

Welcome to the forum GDW1982 and Gabi.

Wow! She's a Cutie.

Read your post and looks like you got your clothes sizes nearly sorted.

Few words I use. Primark xxs or smallest size I can get, buy stretchy clothes, wilko safety pins come in bloody handy for larger clothes that are a little to big. Yep size 2 shoes normally do the trick but you will get away with bigger my girls wear mainly boots in size 2 or 3 socks on first and to be honest I just buy whichever ones are in the sale, DM's are my favourite and size 2 have zips up the side and make it easy to get on and off, watch out DM's are not cheap. But if you try Shoe Zone they were doing copy ones for under a 10 a pair. I work on the plan with clothes if I like it and it's cheap I will buy it and I will somehow get the damn thing to fit. I have even had my WM170H dressed in a black catsuit with a pair of my size 10 DM boots and she looked great.

Main thing is to enjoy yourself

Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 23-03-2019 at 11:49 AM.
Old 23-03-2019, 10:55 AM
Active New Member

Welcome GDW1982 and Gabi , look forward to seeing more posts in the future.
Old 23-03-2019, 11:47 AM
Platinum Member

Congrats and welcome.

I see from your photo's you are very much smitten with the kitten.

Old 23-03-2019, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
Welcome to the forum.

When I read you got Gabi from Lucidtoys. I remembered where I had seen them selling dolls on eBay

[URL="https://www.lucidtoys.com/collections/sexdolls-lovedolls/products/sexdoll-neojoy-naughty-ella"]I then looked at their own shop images of the same

A Google image search of the image used on eBay and Lucidtoys shop revealed that the image is a 155cm WMdoll.

It would be interesting to see the original sale image of Gabi to do a Google image search. That way you can often find out a dolls true manufacturer as I did with my own doll Agnes.
Hi, this is Gabrielles original page :
https://www.lucidtoys.com/products/s...abrielle-165cm She was the last one, that's why she wasn't visible.

Thank you everyone for the welcomes.

Hi Tommo. Yes I've bought some things for her from there. I got her some Next Platforms from a charity shop hardly used for 2!
Old 23-03-2019, 01:50 PM
Bronze Member

Welcome GDW1982
Nice to have you and Gabi here.
Old 23-03-2019, 04:24 PM
Platinum Member

Welcome to the forum

I really hope that you have fun with Gabi and so glad that she's turned out to be everything that you wanted.

However, the company that you bnought her from I'm not convinced about, no matter how good their customer service was.

Why you ask!

Well, glad you asked... I took a look at the link and great to see that they offer the dolls that they do.... But...

Ava looks to me to be WM head #10.

The wall behind Ella looks like she's a hilltop honey photographed by Mandos (so must be a WM)... Hang on a sec... Yep, here she is https://www.siliconesexworld.com/pro...ne-155cm-doll/ sad I know that I can tell a Mandos pic at twenty paces!

That company is using pictures of WM dolls (pretty sure that there are a couple of JY's in there as well) so although I'm made up for you that you have found a great lil playmate, I would not direct people to that site due to the pictures that they are using for marketing being of dolls that should be around 1500 and if the pictures used are not of the dolls that you receive then you are in a lottery (which you won by the look of Gabbi ).

The above said, I am as I say over the moon that you have found such a great girl and I look forwards to chatting lots and seeing loads of pics of her.

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 23-03-2019, 04:26 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDW1982 View Post
Hi, this is Gabrielles original page :
https://www.lucidtoys.com/products/s...abrielle-165cm She was the last one, that's why she wasn't visible.

Thank you everyone for the welcomes.

Hi Tommo. Yes I've bought some things for her from there. I got her some Next Platforms from a charity shop hardly used for 2!
Hi

Did a Google image search of Gabi and it didn't throw up any results as to her manufacturer. It's noticeable that on eBay may use a well know manufacturer images and pass it off as their own doll as with the WM doll I highlighted. It's a good tip when buying on eBay to do an image search if possible as if offered a doll from a well known manufacturer of dolls at a fraction of their own prices it is too good to be true.

You can pick up bargains on Amazon and eBay in the way of clothes and accessories. the latest picture I posted of Agnes, the negligee, wig and glasses cost me less than 10.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg agnes20.jpg (47.4 KB, 14 views)